First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply For Anyone Who Wants To Buy DBSK/TVXQ/THSK Merchandise And/Or Download There Videos!!! ^_^
Member
365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/15/08 , edited 7/16/08
:Q
Member
7515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Changmin's arm...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

u can also download off of www.zamzar.com

luv that site, it lets you convert youtube videos into any format you want, very trustworthy too!

btw, thanx for all the links! i've been looking for trustworthy sites to buy stuff and i'm glad that i could find some thanx to u!

so, Thanx a bunch!
Creator
14971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

ChangminLuvr wrote:


u can also download off of www.zamzar.com

luv that site, it lets you convert youtube videos into any format you want, very trustworthy too!

btw, thanx for all the links! i've been looking for trustworthy sites to buy stuff and i'm glad that i could find some thanx to u!

so, Thanx a bunch!


Waaaaaaaa!!! Thanks so much! And ur so welcome! ^_^
Member
497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Home in cruel Can...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
O.O I wnat those toooo *whines* im too young to get credit card so never mind buying things online =( *cries in a corner*
Member
24477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines..but...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
tnx for the links....u really help me so much...
Creator
14971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

michellerufino wrote:

tnx for the links....u really help me so much...


I'm glad I was able 2 help! ^_^
Member
2133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

Firstloveispain wrote:

O.O I wnat those toooo *whines* im too young to get credit card so never mind buying things online =( *cries in a corner*


If you want you could send them cash instead some of the places accept cash.

I went to this site: http://gbstargazer.blogspot.com/ and they actually met DBSK before I'm so jealous!
Member
250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

OMG Thanks for the links!!
Creator
14971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

Silentlov3 wrote:

OMG Thanks for the links!!


Haha! Your so welcome! Sry about the pics though! They should be working by 2morrow! Hopefully! ^_^
Member
822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

Mary1803 wrote:


Silentlov3 wrote:

OMG Thanks for the links!!


Haha! Your so welcome! Sry about the pics though! They should be working by 2morrow! Hopefully! ^_^

WOw they has so many dbsk stuffs, btw Mary does GB Stargazer accepts cash?
Creator
14971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

SparklinStars wrote:


Mary1803 wrote:


Silentlov3 wrote:

OMG Thanks for the links!!


Haha! Your so welcome! Sry about the pics though! They should be working by 2morrow! Hopefully! ^_^

WOw they has so many dbsk stuffs, btw Mary does GB Stargazer accepts cash?


Yeah but you have 2 send it through I think western union or something like that ! Don't worry they'll definitly let you know! ^_^
Posted 4/6/09
hi!.
please visit lovinkpop009.livejournal.com
they're in selling kpop merchandises..
Creator
14971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

babykanga57 wrote:

hi!.
please visit lovinkpop009.livejournal.com
they're in selling kpop merchandises..


Oh thanks 4 letting us know! I was lookin' for someplace els that was selling stuff! ^_^
Posted 4/6/09
ur welcome!.. = ]
Member
4049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / place where only...
Offline
Posted 4/13/09

Mary1803 wrote:


babykanga57 wrote:

thank you!^^


Your welcome! ^_^


omg. i wanna buy those too. how much did you pay for? waaaa. im gooing crazy. hahaha
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.