First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Bleach
6240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Secret ~
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
What do u think gonna happen in Bleach next?


p.s.- sorry >_< , i don't know if anybody post it before!
1264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Area 11-Brittania...
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
o_O..
Didn't the rules says no more bleach threads?

But does it count in the manga section too?
8432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
Aizen will stop being a moron and just kill everyone already because he can.
19530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
Actually, I think Isshin (Ichigo's father) and Urahara are gonna put up a nice little fight until the rest of the captains show up to do their thing.
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
Aizen can whoop Isshin's ass, but im not too sure he can beat urahaha!
I would like to see the rest of the captains fight the remaining espada, which are halibel, and the old guy
and stark oh and yammi oh and ulquiorra! but yammi doesn't count, since he's the weakest, so it will take a captain less than 5 mins!
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

larei wrote:

o_O..
Didn't the rules says no more bleach threads?

But does it count in the manga section too?


There is already a bleach and naruto manga thread.
495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Darkness :P
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
i think tht uruhara will turn up, ichigo will beat ulquiorra (hopefully), the captains will defeat all the espada and then there will be some giant fight wit aizen and ichigo.


thts what i hope to happen anyway ^^
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
next chapter will be about ulquiorra playing cards in the dimension he is stuck in
12175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

Hugegnome wrote:

Aizen will stop being a moron and just kill everyone already because he can.



LOL
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
I wanna see captain commander vs. Aizen...but i heard ichigo is hella disappointing......
261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
welll, firstly, ichigo and the rest of the crew,(captains included) will all go to the human world after aizen and the rest of his crew(remaining espada and two former captains). Then Everyone will meet at uraharas house,and ichigo will find that his dad is a shinigami. thennn there will be a big battle beetween the good guys and the bad guyts.the good guys will get there asses kicked at first, but then ichigo will finnaly fint out how to unlock his full spirit power in on of his flashy things...also, i dunt know how but the vizard will somehow get involved....

BANKAI!!!!!
2669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Noitacol
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
er...no comment
1077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere on eart...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
ha ha i dun knw mayb Rukia and Ichigo may end up together?
32541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

pyroperson5125 wrote:

welll, firstly, ichigo and the rest of the crew,(captains included) will all go to the human world after aizen and the rest of his crew(remaining espada and two former captains). Then Everyone will meet at uraharas house,and ichigo will find that his dad is a shinigami. thennn there will be a big battle beetween the good guys and the bad guyts.the good guys will get there asses kicked at first, but then ichigo will finnaly fint out how to unlock his full spirit power in on of his flashy things...also, i dunt know how but the vizard will somehow get involved....

BANKAI!!!!!


Well, that works for me.. I had a similar prediction.

Wait, wasn't he going to go get some key?
5927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

kris07 wrote:

Actually, I think Isshin (Ichigo's father) and Urahara are gonna put up a nice little fight until the rest of the captains show up to do their thing.


Yea because their gonna be like the only 1's there that can fight, if the other captian dont come and help
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.