First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
I GOT UP 2 DISC TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (FF7)
151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Costa Mesa, CA
Offline
Posted 12/17/06
FF12 decimates all other FF games. End of story.
1560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / around here somew...
Offline
Posted 12/17/06

Tetsuo wrote:

image essay wins the dumbass award for being a retard that knows jackshit about rpg's 1st order of business ff10 sucks i bought it i was so pissed off at its shittiness i threw it out the fucking window not just tidus sucks the whole damn game sucks and they made a sequal?!?! thats like taking a shit and putting decorations on it.
2nd order of business
old rpgs overrated?!?! hahah you truly are a dumbass they are underrated because people like you judge it for its graphics instead of its story


Who said anything about the graphics for one? If its graphics I'm concerned with I wouldn't have liked games like final fantasy 7 any other older game for that matter. Two Tidus was a douche but he wasn't the only character in that game. Three the stories in most of the original final fantasies are shallow with no emotional impact what so ever. And four that whole debacle that was FF X-2 should have never happened. Finally this is just my opinion just as you saying the newer final fantasy are overrated is yours, so settle down before you give yourself a heart attack or shit yourself.

1560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/17/06

essay87 wrote:


Tetsuo wrote:

image essay wins the dumbass award for being a retard that knows jackshit about rpg's 1st order of business ff10 sucks i bought it i was so pissed off at its shittiness i threw it out the fucking window not just tidus sucks the whole damn game sucks and they made a sequal?!?! thats like taking a shit and putting decorations on it.
2nd order of business
old rpgs overrated?!?! hahah you truly are a dumbass they are underrated because people like you judge it for its graphics instead of its story


Who said anything about the graphics for one? If its graphics I'm concerned with I wouldn't have liked games like final fantasy 7 any other older game for that matter. Two Tidus was a douche but he wasn't the only character in that game. Three the stories in most of the original final fantasies are shallow with no emotional impact what so ever. And four that whole debacle that was FF X-2 should have never happened. Finally this is just my opinion just as you saying the newer final fantasy are overrated is yours, so settle down before you give yourself a heart attack or shit yourself.




Why defend a dead cause? its pointless standing up for the shit that popped out of square enix's ass. and if your saying ff7 has bad graphics than you must be a complete dumb fuck. Yeah i know they arent knock your eyes out amazing graphics but calling them bad is just retarded they arent 2d and so what if i think your opinion is bad fuck you i can say whatever the hell i want about your bad taste in gaming because i can tell the difference between a poser that sticks with the new and wanna be games and a real rpg gamer.
1560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / around here somew...
Offline
Posted 12/17/06
oh you got me there! yeah im a poser with bad taste in games! oh noes! you don't even know what games i play besides final fantasy.

where did i say that ff7 had bad graphics? maybe you should learn how to read before you try to flame someones opinion.
1560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/17/06

essay87 wrote:

oh you got me there! yeah im a poser with bad taste in games! oh noes! you don't even know what games i play besides final fantasy.

where did i say that ff7 had bad graphics? maybe you should learn how to read before you try to flame someones opinion.



you did say "if i want to play a game with bad graphics ill play ff7 or lower" and yeah i can tell your a poser you dont know alot about rpgs and how to rate them let alone a game as simple as final fantasy because if you say ffX is a good game you sure as hell dont know shit about good rpg's dont post in here anymore you really are ruining a good topic you know what better yet dont post in any place ever again go kill yourself your useless.
158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 12/17/06

i can say whatever the hell i want about your bad taste in gaming because i can tell the difference between a poser that sticks with the new and wanna be games and a real rpg gamer.


The latter being single

On topic: For god's sake, they're just video games. Get a grip.
1560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / around here somew...
Offline
Posted 12/17/06
gripped
1560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/17/06

Lungchafe wrote:


i can say whatever the hell i want about your bad taste in gaming because i can tell the difference between a poser that sticks with the new and wanna be games and a real rpg gamer.


The latter being single

On topic: For god's sake, they're just video games. Get a grip.


i am on topic he acts like he knows something and i go to correct him and he starts pmsing and shit and bitching and if you didnt notice this is about games so unless you going to talk to them GET THE FUCK out of these forums and dont be a bitch and just cause they are video games doesnt mean i shouldnt be a pussy and not have a strong opinion and stick to it like a man unlike you pussy librels
53235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/17/06

Xrn_the_Nigma wrote:

Okay there is a thread just like this one that was made awhile ago. Here is the link for that thread.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=368

On an added note it seems to me that people are becoming lazy and making a new thread instead of searching for a thread of the same topic. Stuttaz you sir are a complete jackass, I just wanted to let you know that.
Congratulations on being a retard.....


Here, here. Jolly goo, Xrn, old boy. I was thinking just the same thing, but was afraid of being rude. It's good that someone has some balls.
1560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/17/06

Xrn_the_Nigma wrote:

Yeah.....
This thread needs to be closed and Stuttaz needs to be slapped in face with a crowbar.


hit him in the face with a crowbar? thats more of a complimant than an insult for Stuttaz.

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.