First  Prev  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  Next  Last
Post Reply Manga that made you cry.
2846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 8/23/11

n_said1234 wrote:

Guru Guru Pon-chan


ZOMG! I love that manga I cried so much
Posted 8/23/11 , edited 8/23/11
I almost was in tears (manly tears) when I read Sanctuary.
1052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/24/11
Socrates in Love :'(
23443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 8/24/11

Sudnifisent wrote:


n_said1234 wrote:

Guru Guru Pon-chan


ZOMG! I love that manga I cried so much


Yeah I went from being in tears to almost exploding from the joy
2846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 8/24/11

n_said1234 wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


n_said1234 wrote:

Guru Guru Pon-chan


ZOMG! I love that manga I cried so much


Yeah I went from being in tears to almost exploding from the joy


I really wish they made an anime out of it it's one of my all time favorite mangas :D

23443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 8/24/11

Sudnifisent wrote:


n_said1234 wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


n_said1234 wrote:

Guru Guru Pon-chan


ZOMG! I love that manga I cried so much


Yeah I went from being in tears to almost exploding from the joy


I really wish they made an anime out of it it's one of my all time favorite mangas :D



I definitely agree, that would have been amazing
2846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 8/24/11

n_said1234 wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


n_said1234 wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


n_said1234 wrote:

Guru Guru Pon-chan


ZOMG! I love that manga I cried so much


Yeah I went from being in tears to almost exploding from the joy


I really wish they made an anime out of it it's one of my all time favorite mangas :D



I definitely agree, that would have been amazing


I'm glad to have met another person who likes the series
156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 8/24/11
the gentlemen's alliance
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
abyss of the hell
Offline
Posted 8/30/11 , edited 8/31/11
Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan and others
but the firsy manga making me cried is Dragon Ball
2466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/3/11
Alot. But the ones I've always remember was Shinshi Doumei Cross, Full Moon Wo Sagashite, Fruits Basket & Gakuen Alice.
31149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/5/11
Fruits Basket, Imadoki, Hana to Akuma, and Gakuen Alice...so sad
59386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/6/11
Koko Ni Iru Yo!
X
Tokyo Babylon

That's about it... unless it's a Harry Potter book/movie, I usually don't cry. xD
Posted 9/7/11
Full Moon wo Sagashite. Out of sadness because I thought my favorite character had died. Thank goodness he didn't!
Posted 10/5/11
yet another thread for me to answer with this manga!

chibi vampire
483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Clinton Massachus...
Online
Posted 10/6/11
Bleach, when ichigo lost his powers and had to say good bye to Rukia as she disappeared.
First  Prev  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.