Post Reply New Avi contest
Creator
6740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Clow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/7/08 , edited 4/13/08
Lets hav an avi/logo contest, 2 wil win, but only d 1st placer wil bcome a mod
Deadline: May 15
Maximum size: 800x600
Requirements: it must hav d 12 sisters & wataru on it, if not all d 12 sisters, at least 3 of dem, d leading
: characs shudnt b 4gotten(karen & wataru)
: dont make it 2 big. if put as avi, u cant see d pic veri wel
Rules: no unnecessary pics
: dont submit mor dan 3, it wil b unfair 2 others
: any1 can feel free 2 join
Note : we wil use d 2nd placer's avi 4 a month, & d 1st placers until d end, if we dont hav another contst
Moderator
4889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Death City ;D
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
im sorry if the others are not here cause they didnt fit


Ill try tO make my Last one perfect
Moderator
4889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Death City ;D
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
uhmmmm i just think that i wont use the characs i made before (exept karen and wataru) in this second avi cause they wont really fit sorry
Moderator
4889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Death City ;D
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
this is the remake of the first one (i cant really do better than anyone )
Member
59334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
since, the contest is over you should lock this fourm >.<
Creator
6740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Clow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

SisterPrincess wrote:

since, the contest is over you should lock this fourm >.<


i 4got 2 extend d date...at least i need 5 contestants
Member
59334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

rucilful wrote:


SisterPrincess wrote:

since, the contest is over you should lock this fourm >.<


i 4got 2 extend d date...at least i need 5 contestants


ooh lol x]
Creator
6740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Clow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

jeremy_gwen26 wrote:

this is the remake of the first one (i cant really do better than anyone )


since ur d 1st 1 2 pass...i wil make u a mod....but d contst is stil ongoing tho
Moderator
4889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Death City ;D
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

rucilful wrote:


jeremy_gwen26 wrote:

this is the remake of the first one (i cant really do better than anyone )


since ur d 1st 1 2 pass...i wil make u a mod....but d contst is stil ongoing tho


ok >.<
tnx ^^
You must be logged in to post.