First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Do u like Ninja Gaiden better or Devil May Cry?
Posted 7/19/08

sigma_draconis wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


sigma_draconis wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


reggae1188 wrote:

isn't it obvious?? of course DMC


Not really, DMC has 4 games, 1 sucks balls, 1 is average, and 2 are fucking great.

Ninja Gaiden has 2 games, both rape ass hard.


You mean not counting the other 2 expansions-masquerading-as-full-games called MG Black and NG Sigma? Seriously, all that could've been added as DLC's but instead released at full price. And as good as NG2 was, it didn't felt that much different than the first one in gameplay or graphics. Considering they're on 2 different generations of consoles, that's not really acceptable for me. I'm not saying it's bad, cause I like NG2 it's just that they could've done so much more with it.


I would have to add more DMC's in then....so nope and I liked 2, besides its the last one (at least by Itagaki so its the last we should care about) and I think its the definitive game. I guess I did forget Dragon Sword though, which was also good.


Being the definite game, wouldn't it be more reason to dissapoint? The definite game shouldve's send out the series with a bang like MGS4 did (which was a giant leap from MGS3). Instead we get a game that felt more or less like an expanded version of the first Ninja Gaiden. At least DMC4 had enough graphical upgrade to at least look different (even if it did played exactly like DMC3). NG2 didn't even look or play all that different.


DMC4 suffered from being boring, almost no environments, being forced to play the same place's multiple times, among other things. Its not just that it played just like 3, there are other obvious problems with it.

NG2 to me felt better in every way, but thats just me I guess.

Posted 7/19/08
devil may cry
583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

dmitsuki wrote:


sigma_draconis wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


sigma_draconis wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


reggae1188 wrote:

isn't it obvious?? of course DMC


Not really, DMC has 4 games, 1 sucks balls, 1 is average, and 2 are fucking great.

Ninja Gaiden has 2 games, both rape ass hard.


You mean not counting the other 2 expansions-masquerading-as-full-games called MG Black and NG Sigma? Seriously, all that could've been added as DLC's but instead released at full price. And as good as NG2 was, it didn't felt that much different than the first one in gameplay or graphics. Considering they're on 2 different generations of consoles, that's not really acceptable for me. I'm not saying it's bad, cause I like NG2 it's just that they could've done so much more with it.


I would have to add more DMC's in then....so nope and I liked 2, besides its the last one (at least by Itagaki so its the last we should care about) and I think its the definitive game. I guess I did forget Dragon Sword though, which was also good.


Being the definite game, wouldn't it be more reason to dissapoint? The definite game shouldve's send out the series with a bang like MGS4 did (which was a giant leap from MGS3). Instead we get a game that felt more or less like an expanded version of the first Ninja Gaiden. At least DMC4 had enough graphical upgrade to at least look different (even if it did played exactly like DMC3). NG2 didn't even look or play all that different.


DMC4 suffered from being boring, almost no environments, being forced to play the same place's multiple times, among other things. Its not just that it played just like 3, there are other obvious problems with it.

NG2 to me felt better in every way, but thats just me I guess.



Okay, I'll admit that DMC4 wasn't as good as DMC3. It was the kind of game that with every new addition it gives, there's something that it took away. I wasn't trying to say that DMC4 was a better game than NG2, or more innovative. It's just that compared to NG2 which felt to me like playing NG1 with new contents (maybe it's just me but I can't seem to notice any graphical changes), while with DMC4 the graphics is improved enough that it felt like a new game. Purely aesthetic I know, but still. When you compare NG2 with DMC4, then I'll give it to NG2 but when compared to DMC3, then I'm sorry but DMC3 is just better for me. In fact, if I were to choose the best between all DMC and NG games, I'll always pick DMC3.
Posted 7/19/08

sigma_draconis wrote:



Okay, I'll admit that DMC4 wasn't as good as DMC3. It was the kind of game that with every new addition it gives, there's something that it took away. I wasn't trying to say that DMC4 was a better game than NG2, or more innovative. It's just that compared to NG2 which felt to me like playing NG1 with new contents (maybe it's just me but I can't seem to notice any graphical changes), while with DMC4 the graphics is improved enough that it felt like a new game. Purely aesthetic I know, but still. When you compare NG2 with DMC4, then I'll give it to NG2 but when compared to DMC3, then I'm sorry but DMC3 is just better for me. In fact, if I were to choose the best between all DMC and NG games, I'll always pick DMC3.


Fair enough, but, the fact that NG2 didn't look much difference shows how great the first graphics were, and Sigma was pretty, as well as NG2, saying there not better would really just be wrong but whatever xD. Out of all the games for me it would be a tie between DMC3 and NG2.
3895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / naked under the b...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

dmitsuki wrote:


sigma_draconis wrote:



Okay, I'll admit that DMC4 wasn't as good as DMC3. It was the kind of game that with every new addition it gives, there's something that it took away. I wasn't trying to say that DMC4 was a better game than NG2, or more innovative. It's just that compared to NG2 which felt to me like playing NG1 with new contents (maybe it's just me but I can't seem to notice any graphical changes), while with DMC4 the graphics is improved enough that it felt like a new game. Purely aesthetic I know, but still. When you compare NG2 with DMC4, then I'll give it to NG2 but when compared to DMC3, then I'm sorry but DMC3 is just better for me. In fact, if I were to choose the best between all DMC and NG games, I'll always pick DMC3.


Fair enough, but, the fact that NG2 didn't look much difference shows how great the first graphics were, and Sigma was pretty, as well as NG2, saying there not better would really just be wrong but whatever xD. Out of all the games for me it would be a tie between DMC3 and NG2.


are we talking about the older gen ninja gaiden as well the ones on the nes they were the the definition of kick ass nothing can compare to the times i've had with those 3 games (the original ninja gaiden trilogy i.e)
Posted 7/19/08

i_got_you60 wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


sigma_draconis wrote:



Okay, I'll admit that DMC4 wasn't as good as DMC3. It was the kind of game that with every new addition it gives, there's something that it took away. I wasn't trying to say that DMC4 was a better game than NG2, or more innovative. It's just that compared to NG2 which felt to me like playing NG1 with new contents (maybe it's just me but I can't seem to notice any graphical changes), while with DMC4 the graphics is improved enough that it felt like a new game. Purely aesthetic I know, but still. When you compare NG2 with DMC4, then I'll give it to NG2 but when compared to DMC3, then I'm sorry but DMC3 is just better for me. In fact, if I were to choose the best between all DMC and NG games, I'll always pick DMC3.


Fair enough, but, the fact that NG2 didn't look much difference shows how great the first graphics were, and Sigma was pretty, as well as NG2, saying there not better would really just be wrong but whatever xD. Out of all the games for me it would be a tie between DMC3 and NG2.


are we talking about the older gen ninja gaiden as well the ones on the nes they were the the definition of kick ass nothing can compare to the times i've had with those 3 games (the original ninja gaiden trilogy i.e)


Bleeeehhh I forgot about those @_@ Yes, they kicked ass.
3895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / naked under the b...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

dmitsuki wrote:


i_got_you60 wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


sigma_draconis wrote:



Okay, I'll admit that DMC4 wasn't as good as DMC3. It was the kind of game that with every new addition it gives, there's something that it took away. I wasn't trying to say that DMC4 was a better game than NG2, or more innovative. It's just that compared to NG2 which felt to me like playing NG1 with new contents (maybe it's just me but I can't seem to notice any graphical changes), while with DMC4 the graphics is improved enough that it felt like a new game. Purely aesthetic I know, but still. When you compare NG2 with DMC4, then I'll give it to NG2 but when compared to DMC3, then I'm sorry but DMC3 is just better for me. In fact, if I were to choose the best between all DMC and NG games, I'll always pick DMC3.


Fair enough, but, the fact that NG2 didn't look much difference shows how great the first graphics were, and Sigma was pretty, as well as NG2, saying there not better would really just be wrong but whatever xD. Out of all the games for me it would be a tie between DMC3 and NG2.


are we talking about the older gen ninja gaiden as well the ones on the nes they were the the definition of kick ass nothing can compare to the times i've had with those 3 games (the original ninja gaiden trilogy i.e)


Bleeeehhh I forgot about those @_@ Yes, they kicked ass.


yea dude i would tottaly say the nes ninja>dmc
414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / F
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
Can i say BOTH .
Posted 7/20/08
Devil May Cry kicks ass
744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
DMC due to the coolness
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08
I like Ninja Gaiden better to be honest. Just being able to block makes the game little more easier than Devil May Cry. However I do like the guns in Devil May Cry. But what makes me annoyed is that the guns do not par the damage with the sword. Practically saying that Swords>Gun.
I am a fan of both games though. So no hard feelings. =)
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
Well, Ninja Gaiden has swords and ninjas. Devil May Cry has swords, guns and demons. i would say Devil may cry is better =P
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
devil may cry!
3955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / los angeles
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
Devil May Cry!
Posted 7/21/08

Krevind wrote:

Well, Ninja Gaiden has swords and ninjas. Devil May Cry has swords, guns and demons. i would say Devil may cry is better =P


Ninja Gaiden has demons, mostly being KILLED by Ryu.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.