First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply OMFG rumors that suzaku will be the main character in the next season
Member
1050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/7/08 , edited 3/7/08
"YES YES YES!! God has answered my call! [Even though I don't believe in him, lucky!] Can't wait, been looking forward to it for a long time now. By the way, I read on some websites, that aren't exactly reliable, that the show is on Suzaku's side of the story instead of the continuation of the 1st season, is this true? [Please don't let it be true...]"

im quoting this from a thread i read bout code geass and alot of other people seem to agree as well , if that happens then shat i dont think ill want to watch the show anymore
Member
2987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
No way!! It can't be true!!

Damn him.
I will be watching a few eps, to see if it true, I mean if in thenaime he is having a crap time or bad stuff is happening I might still watch, but if he is all heroic, and saving the world etc. yeah I would switch off
Creator
1757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Area 11 sleeping...
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
i dont think thats true though, coz its Code Geass R2, doesnt R2 stand for rebellion, besides the trailer kinda foucs more on the OBK so iam hoping it wouldnt be suzaku, if it was suzaku ill jaz rewatch the whole season one........ and pray to the gods that the one who suggested suzaku to be the main char be plagued by badluck >:)
4845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
dont want suzaku to be the main....oh well....as long as there is a second season...and Lelouch
Member
1162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Area 11
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
isnt roro gonna be the new main character? the recent promos all like features him
anyways, im crossing my fingers for lelouch to be the main character
Member
17598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ...Philippines...
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
Yeah, I also want Lelouch to be the main character, NOT Suzaku!!! >,<
Member
2987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

DaLoneWolf wrote:

isnt roro gonna be the new main character? the recent promos all like features him
anyways, im crossing my fingers for lelouch to be the main character



Do you mean Rollo? I havnt seen much of him, but I doubt i'm gonna like him much either
Member
1162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Area 11
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

sorelin wrote:


DaLoneWolf wrote:

isnt roro gonna be the new main character? the recent promos all like features him
anyways, im crossing my fingers for lelouch to be the main character



Do you mean Rollo? I havnt seen much of him, but I doubt i'm gonna like him much either


as long as he doesnt turn out like suzaku, im prob gonna like him
Creator
1757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Area 11 sleeping...
Offline
Posted 3/14/08

DaLoneWolf wrote:


sorelin wrote:


DaLoneWolf wrote:

isnt roro gonna be the new main character? the recent promos all like features him
anyways, im crossing my fingers for lelouch to be the main character



Do you mean Rollo? I havnt seen much of him, but I doubt i'm gonna like him much either


as long as he doesnt turn out like suzaku, im prob gonna like him


rollo is going to be lelouch younger brother so most likely he will be at zero side unless he turns snake and bcomes Suzaku the 2nd!!!

anyways, i really think this will still feature Zero as main character coz the title is Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion and not the other one which features Suzaku Code Geass: Suzaku of the Counter attack
Member
1020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
If it were true, then i'm sure almost everyone would stop watching it. Who in their right mind would want a show about Suzaku, expect if he's suffering and dying a tragic death of course.
Creator
1757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Area 11 sleeping...
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

Jo_Ash wrote:

If it were true, then i'm sure almost everyone would stop watching it. Who in their right mind would want a show about Suzaku, expect if he's suffering and dying a tragic death of course.


yeahh, theres no way people would want to see suzaku gets more stupid than he already he is. he should jaz fucking die
Member
2987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
When the new season starts, and with every episode that passes by without his death, I will just get sadder.

A real possibility exists that if the next season is successful, then they may make a thrid series. And if a third series is created they may not kill him off in the second series
Creator
1757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Area 11 sleeping...
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
at the very least they should make it, that he gets pwned really bad by whoever godsent guy in there! i wish it would be Zero, CC or kallen though
Member
1050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
well this is just what i heard and hes not exactly the main character but the story is focused more on his point of view, rather than like the first season where the focus was more on lelouchs point of view
Creator
1757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Area 11 sleeping...
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
what his point of view??? i hope not! he sucks so bad, i dont wana a hypocrites point of view
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.