First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply OMFG rumors that suzaku will be the main character in the next season
Member
2304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore (but I'...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
No one can be the main character of Code Geass but Lelouch!!!! Suzaku is not accepted as the new main character! I dun believe it, it must be just a rumour!!!!!!
Member
10396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

TareTenipuri wrote:

No one can be the main character of Code Geass but Lelouch!!!! Suzaku is not accepted as the new main character! I dun believe it, it must be just a rumour!!!!!!


AGREE!! lelouch is the only one that fit to be the MAIN CHARACTER

ITS A STUPID RUMOUR!! he must die in this season!!!
Member
2304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore (but I'...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

missaina wrote:


TareTenipuri wrote:

No one can be the main character of Code Geass but Lelouch!!!! Suzaku is not accepted as the new main character! I dun believe it, it must be just a rumour!!!!!!


AGREE!! lelouch is the only one that fit to be the MAIN CHARACTER

ITS A STUPID RUMOUR!! he must die in this season!!!


YEA!!! I also agree with you!!! Suzaku is NOT allowed to roam freely as he would! He should just DIE!!!
Member
1962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / SOS Brigade Clubroom
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
I win, Xing Ke is a smartass ^^ Well, just because of Shen Ku, he's much stronger that SuTaco.. He got brain, finally i see someone who's on par with Lulu except Second Prince-san.
Member
1742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere betwe...
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

TareTenipuri wrote:


missaina wrote:


TareTenipuri wrote:

No one can be the main character of Code Geass but Lelouch!!!! Suzaku is not accepted as the new main character! I dun believe it, it must be just a rumour!!!!!!


AGREE!! lelouch is the only one that fit to be the MAIN CHARACTER

ITS A STUPID RUMOUR!! he must die in this season!!!


YEA!!! I also agree with you!!! Suzaku is NOT allowed to roam freely as he would! He should just DIE!!!



I Totally agree with all of the above. Suzku should just DIE!!
Member
1050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

deathgod1989 wrote:

i doubt this is true, judging form the episodes Lelouch and OBK are still the main charcaters

although rumors has it that R2 will show's Lelouch's victory which makes sense coz they already made him lose in S1


nah i don't think so i think thereyll probably be a thrid season because i heard that zero is going to have a duel with princess cornelia who has mysteriously dissapeared, jeremiah, the chinese and britanian fights and there have to extra episodes for marriane and the britannian emperor past as members of the knight of rounds and the terms of the contract and marianes death will be all be revealed and plus there is also that strange weapon that the emperor built so ill bet theres a third season at least. even if there isn;t goina be one i think i might try to put together a petition or something with all the signatures of people of the code geass fan clubs and any other i can get to ensure a third season it's just too good an anime to have only 2 seasons!
16276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 原宿通りではなく〜本当に~
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
nuuu!!!it cannot be true!!! well if true im just buyin the CG DvD for Lelouch sake XDDD
Posted 7/3/08
Isn't Suzaku being the main character of the series torture enough?! I mean, he sells out his best friend for a position! On top of that, he was already a main character for a season of the manga! (Code Geass: Suzaku of the Counterattack)
Member
12393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/23/09
show Suzaku in the first part then let lulu appear to kill him and let's just forget he ever came to our lives. end of story.

only an idiot would let him be a main character....unless the story is about Suzaku and how he gets murdered(interesting...).
Posted 5/4/09
NO FUCKING WAY! SUZAKU MUST @#@$?! DIE! and i think dat lelouch will kill him! DEATH 2 DAT @#%$?! BITCH CALLED SUZAKU @#$?@! HIM!. ALL HAIL LELOUCH! and yes, R2 means R.R. and in jap, l is replaced by r wich means, lulu is alive!
Member
1896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Lost... again....
Offline
Posted 7/24/09
HE MUST NOT BE MAIN CHARA!!! HE DESERVES TO DIE!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.