First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Introduce yourself here!
President
12754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In front of a fun...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
uhh... konbanwa! ohayo! konnichiwa! minna-san!
thanks for the compliment for the anime and manga!
welcome to nabari no ou lovers ~ club
where nabari no ou lovers gather! we can talk about the anime and manga of nabari no ou here!
try to explore our threads and if you want to be a mod try go to the thread recruiting members!
i hope you enjoy here! have fun!

we can say this group sounds fun when you yourself will aways come here to participate in the forums! and join the events! we can discuss about here your fav. manga or anime! a.k.a. being active here!


Please vote for the nabari no ou character of the month!
and you can join and do it now! the nabari no ou fan fiction competition
Member
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
*teleports in*

YOSH! I shall introduce myself too!
I'm Ashley. I'm 14 going 15 this year. I've been obsessed with anime and manga since I'm 12! I love Nabari No Ou!! It's so interesting!

*teleports out*
Member
3132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / not here anymore
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
okay.. lets try this intro thing...
my name is beki [[ARMY BRATS RULES!! aha..sorry]]
im 14 and crazy.
a freshhy freshman at JCHS, reppin the class of 2012.
i <3 pocky!!!
i was a juvinile delinquint [[however u spell that]] on ft. knox, but now i live in the country so i cant really cause that much misheif when schools not in.i dont have alot of friends here.uhh. im going to a psych.
i love to draw and sketch. suck at capturing real attitude and being with my humans.
im pretty great at sketching still life and animals.
i own way over 50 manga on shelves, and ive downloading quite a few.
loveeee doujin, know any good sites?
hope we can all be great friends so add me and talk to me!! dont be a stranger! =]]
Member
261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ask him!(guess wh...
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
Hi! my name is auroro
i`m 11 years old
and thanks for inviting me here
please join my group(GetAmped)
President
12754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In front of a fun...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
lol, thank you very much for joining this group minna-san! *hugs everyone*O.o

i'm looking forward for everyone's support in this group and in the events we will have thank you very much minna! my line before is super long and i can't type too much because it's 1am here, wow, i still awake, well i'll sleep now, oyasumi! haha
President
12754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In front of a fun...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

AkiraSetsuka wrote:

*teleports in*

YOSH! I shall introduce myself too!
I'm Ashley. I'm 14 going 15 this year. I've been obsessed with anime and manga since I'm 12! I love Nabari No Ou!! It's so interesting!

*teleports out*


wah, where are you, lol
thank you very much for joining this group! haha, i love NNO and yah it's so interesting!!!XD
yay! i'm younger! lol and btw nice name! i love your name
try to join the events and *begging* supprt this group (man, what a reaction)
thank you!*bow*^^


NovakKidd wrote:

okay.. lets try this intro thing...
my name is beki [[ARMY BRATS RULES!! aha..sorry]]
im 14 and crazy.
a freshhy freshman at JCHS, reppin the class of 2012.
i <3 pocky!!!
i was a juvinile delinquint [[however u spell that]] on ft. knox, but now i live in the country so i cant really cause that much misheif when schools not in.i dont have alot of friends here.uhh. im going to a psych.
i love to draw and sketch. suck at capturing real attitude and being with my humans.
im pretty great at sketching still life and animals.
i own way over 50 manga on shelves, and ive downloading quite a few.
loveeee doujin, know any good sites?
hope we can all be great friends so add me and talk to me!! dont be a stranger! =]]


uhh, haha, nice to meet you!^^
thanks for joining this group!
uhh, your deliquient(aw, i also don't know, i really sucks at spelling, lol)
same here, i also suck at capturing real attitudes and being with humans-.-
cool! you have 50 manga! nice i wish i have that much
lol, uhm, please(continue) supprt(ing) this group and try the events
thank you*bow*^^
Member
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

yuuuchan wrote:


AkiraSetsuka wrote:

*teleports in*

YOSH! I shall introduce myself too!
I'm Ashley. I'm 14 going 15 this year. I've been obsessed with anime and manga since I'm 12! I love Nabari No Ou!! It's so interesting!

*teleports out*


wah, where are you, lol
thank you very much for joining this group! haha, i love NNO and yah it's so interesting!!!XD
yay! i'm younger! lol and btw nice name! i love your name
try to join the events and *begging* supprt this group (man, what a reaction)
thank you!*bow*^^


Thanks! I will try to join the events!!
President
12754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In front of a fun...
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

AkiraSetsuka wrote:


yuuuchan wrote:


AkiraSetsuka wrote:

*teleports in*

YOSH! I shall introduce myself too!
I'm Ashley. I'm 14 going 15 this year. I've been obsessed with anime and manga since I'm 12! I love Nabari No Ou!! It's so interesting!

*teleports out*


wah, where are you, lol
thank you very much for joining this group! haha, i love NNO and yah it's so interesting!!!XD
yay! i'm younger! lol and btw nice name! i love your name
try to join the events and *begging* supprt this group (man, what a reaction)
thank you!*bow*^^


Thanks! I will try to join the events!!


wow, great! thank you very much!*bow*

Member
23012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / my bed
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
Hello~ ^___^~
I'm al
16 This Year.. (uh.. i'm gettin old) From Indonesia
President
12754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In front of a fun...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

arlulez wrote:

Hello~ ^___^~
I'm al
16 This Year.. (uh.. i'm gettin old) From Indonesia


yo! al! I'm Aya known as yuuuchan... hehe, nice to meet you! thank you very much for joining this group!XD
but here age doesn't matter, older or younger the important here is that you are having fun here, and a Nabari no ou lover!^^(i don't know if this sentence is accurate for me to say this to you, ehehehe)

well, welcome to nabari no ou lovers club!
where nabari no ou lovers gather
here we can discuss anything about nabari no ou
try to explore the forums and! join the events! especially the fan art contest! and fan fic competition! try to suggest to clannadgirl of who you want character to be the NNO character of the month! miharu will not be able in next 2 months(june, july) because he already the character of the month of may!

thank you very much!

++yuuuchan the creator++
Member
23012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / my bed
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

yuuuchan wrote:


arlulez wrote:

Hello~ ^___^~
I'm al
16 This Year.. (uh.. i'm gettin old) From Indonesia


yo! al! I'm Aya known as yuuuchan... hehe, nice to meet you! thank you very much for joining this group!XD
but here age doesn't matter, older or younger the important here is that you are having fun here, and a Nabari no ou lover!^^(i don't know if this sentence is accurate for me to say this to you, ehehehe)

well, welcome to nabari no ou lovers club!
where nabari no ou lovers gather
here we can discuss anything about nabari no ou
try to explore the forums and! join the events! especially the fan art contest! and fan fic competition! try to suggest to clannadgirl of who you want character to be the NNO character of the month! miharu will not be able in next 2 months(june, july) because he already the character of the month of may!

thank you very much!

++yuuuchan the creator++

allright~
arigatou
Member
1817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~s0m3whEre ov3r t...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
Hello everyone I'm hana nice to meet you all XD
President
12754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In front of a fun...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

Hana1816 wrote:

Hello everyone I'm hana nice to meet you all XD


nice to meet ya, hana!!!!^^
welcome to nabari no ou lovers club!!!XD
thank you very much for joining!
try to explore the threads and join the events! vote for NNO character of the month! feel free to answer the nno quiz!!! feel free to join the Nabari no ou fan fiction competition and Nabari no ou fan art contest!!!^^
Member
1817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~s0m3whEre ov3r t...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08 , edited 6/29/08

yuuuchan wrote:


Hana1816 wrote:

Hello everyone I'm hana nice to meet you all XD


nice to meet ya, hana!!!!^^
welcome to nabari no ou lovers club!!!XD
thank you very much for joining!
try to explore the threads and join the events! vote for NNO character of the month! feel free to answer the nno quiz!!! feel free to join the Nabari no ou fan fiction competition and Nabari no ou fan art contest!!!^^

hello yuuuchan arigatou hai hai~!! XD
Member
23944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere......
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
Hihi XD bluea52394 here ^^ I'm a crazy anime fan & not to mention manga ^^ Nice to meet you all XDD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.