WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply ~HeadMistress's office
Creator
2789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the Sun hahaha......
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

adelineang840 wrote:


sakura_shaoran wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:


sakura_shaoran wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:

name:adelineang840
age:12++/13
wat position u wanna be:Student councils Assistant
Pic:


srry adelineang840....the job is already occupied...gomene


Then how about just in the student councils??


okok^-^

Thx lots^^



No prob
Member
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia it is...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
name: Lisha
age: 13
wat position u wanna be: H.A. chef
picture
142794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / 不思議の国
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
name: Jaraline
age: 14
wat position u wanna be: Prefect
picture
Member
3282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somehere where ma...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
username:Zer0maru(can i don't reveal my truename?)
age:13
wat position u wanna be:A.H.librarian
picture:
Moderator
14605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / ♥A house under a...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
Konichiwa! I made a picture for the group! You might use it! Here:
Member
9266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / skyria
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
name:yurika
age:13
wat position u wanna be:prefect
picture:i just wanted to add it.....
Creator
2789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the Sun hahaha......
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

maristellyrub wrote:

name:yurika
age:13
wat position u wanna be:prefect
picture:i just wanted to add it.....


srry 4 da late reply....n can u please tell me what music u wanna learn coz i need 2 find more students....^-^
Member
9266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / skyria
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

sakura_shaoran wrote:


maristellyrub wrote:

name:yurika
age:13
wat position u wanna be:prefect
picture:i just wanted to add it.....


srry 4 da late reply....n can u please tell me what music u wanna learn coz i need 2 find more students....^-^


piano.
Creator
2789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the Sun hahaha......
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

maristellyrub wrote:


sakura_shaoran wrote:


maristellyrub wrote:

name:yurika
age:13
wat position u wanna be:prefect
picture:i just wanted to add it.....


srry 4 da late reply....n can u please tell me what music u wanna learn coz i need 2 find more students....^-^


piano.


oh ok!!!!thankies 4 ur cooperation....^-^
Posted 5/7/08
can i be a nurse??
Posted 5/7/08
can i be a nurse??
Creator
2789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the Sun hahaha......
Offline
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 5/17/08

yuereed wrote:

can i be a nurse??


im very very srry 4 da late reply......n sure u can b nurse
ermmm.....do u wanna b head nurse or juz normal nurse?????
Posted 5/18/08

sakura_shaoran wrote:


yuereed wrote:

can i be a nurse??


im very very srry 4 da late reply......n sure u can b nurse
ermmm.....do u wanna b head nurse or juz normal nurse?????


normal pls.,
Creator
2789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the Sun hahaha......
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

yuereed wrote:


sakura_shaoran wrote:


yuereed wrote:

can i be a nurse??


im very very srry 4 da late reply......n sure u can b nurse
ermmm.....do u wanna b head nurse or juz normal nurse?????


normal pls.,


oh...ok!!!!!^-^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.