First  Prev  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  Next  Last
Suicide
3923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 2/15/09

DaExterminator wrote:



yes yes....thats so true....but i always rely on them for hmk and tests XDD but yeah, i have a small group of true friends
i rely on myself to get out of my "emo" days



tofu330 wrote:


klemooo3 wrote:

suicide is bad.. your killing your precious life.. OMG.... don't you love your life??


no i dont love my life i hate it my lifes not worth anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! life sucks balls!!!!!


you're still at it XD each person's life has a value dude and that includes yours.


thats wat u think! go read my bio and find out how shity my life is
3068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / M
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
I'd rather kill the people who make me miserable than to kill myself as a result of their actions.
Posted 2/15/09 , edited 2/15/09

tofu330 wrote:


DaExterminator wrote:



yes yes....thats so true....but i always rely on them for hmk and tests XDD but yeah, i have a small group of true friends
i rely on myself to get out of my "emo" days



tofu330 wrote:


klemooo3 wrote:

suicide is bad.. your killing your precious life.. OMG.... don't you love your life??


no i dont love my life i hate it my lifes not worth anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! life sucks balls!!!!!


you're still at it XD each person's life has a value dude and that includes yours.


thats wat u think! go read my bio and find out how shity my life is



You have a home, a life, a family, food, and evidently a computer and the internet. From your bio you just like to complain and feel worse about yourself. That's called self pity. I don't even believe half of that, what's so bad about your life to have put you in that situation in the first place? Everything/most of what you have explained was caused by yourself. Do something to fix the problem and stop complaining, you're only 15 (apparently) so of course everything is going to seem terrible. You're an emotional teen who forgets they aren't the only one in the world with issues.

If you have a problem you go sort it out. But from what I've read the only problem is your own actions. Gosh, depressing people stress me out. People who are REALLY depressed don't admit it, from what I have seen. They act like everything is OK and try to ignore their woes. So again, I don't believe half of that.

It really does stress me when people complain and do nothing about their serious problems. Even I'm not that bad.
2226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / my very own OaSiS...
Offline
Posted 2/16/09 , edited 2/16/09
i don't agree with killing urself
of course u'll be facing lotsa hardships but hey that's life
how can u enjoy the happiness/pleasure u'll be having if u don't face the music
move on!be strong!live ur life to the fullest!u only get to live once!
^to be happy to have to think happy for life is what ur thoughts make it^
1187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Look.... im right...
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

KehNee wrote:

Never tryed or wanted to commit suicide..enjoy your life guys.. if you commit suicide you'll regret it later, if your going through a hard time just bare with it~

"-Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."



sorry, i know this response is 2 years ako. But stil, haha

To answer the question, no i havent tried killing myself or even thought about killing myself. I love myself too much. haha.. But i cant say its stupid, since i havent felt what the people who committed suicide have felt or experienced. But i can say that it is unfair for the families and friends of these people, for them too just give up on life and disregard what his/her loved ones might feel, unless they dont have families or friends.
89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/16/09
suicide just wrong. .
i know sometime life can be really suck
but, life have to much mistery to end it so quickly

if u don't have a friend
u still have ur dream
at least u still have God clinging at ur back
don't u curious about urself 10 year later?
who is ur bf / gf
what ur job
what happen to ur best friend
what happen to ur enemy
it just to much question
4885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / next to you
Offline
Posted 2/16/09
Sometimes when I feel so fcked up I think I wanna just disappear. But there's always hope and I hold on to that.
3923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

cerisey wrote:


tofu330 wrote:


DaExterminator wrote:



yes yes....thats so true....but i always rely on them for hmk and tests XDD but yeah, i have a small group of true friends
i rely on myself to get out of my "emo" days



tofu330 wrote:


klemooo3 wrote:

suicide is bad.. your killing your precious life.. OMG.... don't you love your life??


no i dont love my life i hate it my lifes not worth anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! life sucks balls!!!!!


you're still at it XD each person's life has a value dude and that includes yours.


thats wat u think! go read my bio and find out how shity my life is



You have a home, a life, a family, food, and evidently a computer and the internet. From your bio you just like to complain and feel worse about yourself. That's called self pity. I don't even believe half of that, what's so bad about your life to have put you in that situation in the first place? Everything/most of what you have explained was caused by yourself. Do something to fix the problem and stop complaining, you're only 15 (apparently) so of course everything is going to seem terrible. You're an emotional teen who forgets they aren't the only one in the world with issues.

If you have a problem you go sort it out. But from what I've read the only problem is your own actions. Gosh, depressing people stress me out. People who are REALLY depressed don't admit it, from what I have seen. They act like everything is OK and try to ignore their woes. So again, I don't believe half of that.

It really does stress me when people complain and do nothing about their serious problems. Even I'm not that bad.


the reason i do all that stuff is because my parents beat me and my sis shot herself and i use the library
Posted 2/16/09

tofu330 wrote:


cerisey wrote:


tofu330 wrote:


DaExterminator wrote:



yes yes....thats so true....but i always rely on them for hmk and tests XDD but yeah, i have a small group of true friends
i rely on myself to get out of my "emo" days



tofu330 wrote:


klemooo3 wrote:

suicide is bad.. your killing your precious life.. OMG.... don't you love your life??


no i dont love my life i hate it my lifes not worth anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! life sucks balls!!!!!


you're still at it XD each person's life has a value dude and that includes yours.


thats wat u think! go read my bio and find out how shity my life is



You have a home, a life, a family, food, and evidently a computer and the internet. From your bio you just like to complain and feel worse about yourself. That's called self pity. I don't even believe half of that, what's so bad about your life to have put you in that situation in the first place? Everything/most of what you have explained was caused by yourself. Do something to fix the problem and stop complaining, you're only 15 (apparently) so of course everything is going to seem terrible. You're an emotional teen who forgets they aren't the only one in the world with issues.

If you have a problem you go sort it out. But from what I've read the only problem is your own actions. Gosh, depressing people stress me out. People who are REALLY depressed don't admit it, from what I have seen. They act like everything is OK and try to ignore their woes. So again, I don't believe half of that.

It really does stress me when people complain and do nothing about their serious problems. Even I'm not that bad.


the reason i do all that stuff is because my parents beat me and my sis shot herself and i use the library


Not the library!?!?!?!
559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Feminism is made...
Offline
Posted 2/16/09
Suicide is neither wrong nor a sin. It is a choice. Cultural views affect it however as some people think it is wrong. It is a matter of opinion. Killing your self is a choice. You have the right to live after all.
3923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

cerisey wrote:


tofu330 wrote:


cerisey wrote:


tofu330 wrote:


DaExterminator wrote:



yes yes....thats so true....but i always rely on them for hmk and tests XDD but yeah, i have a small group of true friends
i rely on myself to get out of my "emo" days



tofu330 wrote:


klemooo3 wrote:

suicide is bad.. your killing your precious life.. OMG.... don't you love your life??


no i dont love my life i hate it my lifes not worth anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! life sucks balls!!!!!


you're still at it XD each person's life has a value dude and that includes yours.


thats wat u think! go read my bio and find out how shity my life is



You have a home, a life, a family, food, and evidently a computer and the internet. From your bio you just like to complain and feel worse about yourself. That's called self pity. I don't even believe half of that, what's so bad about your life to have put you in that situation in the first place? Everything/most of what you have explained was caused by yourself. Do something to fix the problem and stop complaining, you're only 15 (apparently) so of course everything is going to seem terrible. You're an emotional teen who forgets they aren't the only one in the world with issues.

If you have a problem you go sort it out. But from what I've read the only problem is your own actions. Gosh, depressing people stress me out. People who are REALLY depressed don't admit it, from what I have seen. They act like everything is OK and try to ignore their woes. So again, I don't believe half of that.

It really does stress me when people complain and do nothing about their serious problems. Even I'm not that bad.


the reason i do all that stuff is because my parents beat me and my sis shot herself and i use the library


Not the library!?!?!?!


u obviously never suffered. so u wouldnt kno pain. i dont blame u. u just dont understand
5891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Imagination Land
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

tofu330 wrote:


u obviously never suffered. so u wouldnt kno pain. i dont blame u. u just dont understand


Jesus Christ, then do something about it instead of whining on Crunchyroll. If your life is that shit, then it's worth doing something radical & making a change instead of moaning like a pansy. People like you make me want to cherish life, no matter how shit it can be, and that's not because I think I'm luckier for a lesser suffering, but because you winge like a bitch. And if you still think life is shit, then fucking kill yourself already.

P.S. You tried to kill yourself 12 times and you're still alive?!?! That's practically failing at failing, x12. Maybe you should try a different method. Or maybe it's because you're just being a little bitch & you have a glimmer of hope which is keeping you alive. Please, either die, or live, but PLEASE, stop trying to share your depression on the internet; you're only seeking attention.
3923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 2/16/09 , edited 2/16/09

Nazareeni wrote:


tofu330 wrote:


u obviously never suffered. so u wouldnt kno pain. i dont blame u. u just dont understand


Jesus Christ, then do something about it instead of whining on Crunchyroll. If your life is that shit, then it's worth doing something radical & making a change instead of moaning like a pansy. People like you make me want to cherish life, no matter how shit it can be, and that's not because I think I'm luckier for a lesser suffering, but because you winge like a bitch. And if you still think life is shit, then fucking kill yourself already.

P.S. You tried to kill yourself 12 times and you're still alive?!?! That's practically failing at failing, x12. Maybe you should try a different method. Or maybe it's because you're just being a little bitch & you have a glimmer of hope which is keeping you alive. Please, either die, or live, but PLEASE, stop trying to share your depression on the internet; you're only seeking attention.


no its because the fucking doctors keep reviving me and every time i try and make my life better it gets worse. let me list the ways iv tried to kill myself. slit my wrists,hanging,arsenic,overdose on heroine,rat poison,cyanide,drownding,shot myself,hired som1 to shoot me, jumped in front of a moving car, electrocution,and last but not least rat poison again.....
Posted 2/16/09

tofu330 wrote:


cerisey wrote:


tofu330 wrote:


cerisey wrote:


tofu330 wrote:


DaExterminator wrote:



yes yes....thats so true....but i always rely on them for hmk and tests XDD but yeah, i have a small group of true friends
i rely on myself to get out of my "emo" days



tofu330 wrote:


klemooo3 wrote:

suicide is bad.. your killing your precious life.. OMG.... don't you love your life??


no i dont love my life i hate it my lifes not worth anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! life sucks balls!!!!!


you're still at it XD each person's life has a value dude and that includes yours.


thats wat u think! go read my bio and find out how shity my life is



You have a home, a life, a family, food, and evidently a computer and the internet. From your bio you just like to complain and feel worse about yourself. That's called self pity. I don't even believe half of that, what's so bad about your life to have put you in that situation in the first place? Everything/most of what you have explained was caused by yourself. Do something to fix the problem and stop complaining, you're only 15 (apparently) so of course everything is going to seem terrible. You're an emotional teen who forgets they aren't the only one in the world with issues.

If you have a problem you go sort it out. But from what I've read the only problem is your own actions. Gosh, depressing people stress me out. People who are REALLY depressed don't admit it, from what I have seen. They act like everything is OK and try to ignore their woes. So again, I don't believe half of that.

It really does stress me when people complain and do nothing about their serious problems. Even I'm not that bad.


the reason i do all that stuff is because my parents beat me and my sis shot herself and i use the library


Not the library!?!?!?!


u obviously never suffered. so u wouldnt kno pain. i dont blame u. u just dont understand


You're just assuming because like I said, you think you're the only one. If you really thought your life were that bad you wouldn't be on her right now sulking on some quest for pity. I'm sorry, but I don't hand out sympathy to people who seem to already be giving enough to themselves.

But seriously, why did you mention the library? Because you use the internet at the library? OK that's lovely.... o.o maybe read some books too while your at it. Some self help or inspiring ones.
Posted 2/16/09
how does playing Russian roulette with yourself and miss 3 times before you give up.
First  Prev  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.