First  Prev  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  Next  Last
Suicide
Posted 2/16/09 , edited 2/16/09

tofu330 wrote:


Nazareeni wrote:


tofu330 wrote:


u obviously never suffered. so u wouldnt kno pain. i dont blame u. u just dont understand


Jesus Christ, then do something about it instead of whining on Crunchyroll. If your life is that shit, then it's worth doing something radical & making a change instead of moaning like a pansy. People like you make me want to cherish life, no matter how shit it can be, and that's not because I think I'm luckier for a lesser suffering, but because you winge like a bitch. And if you still think life is shit, then fucking kill yourself already.

P.S. You tried to kill yourself 12 times and you're still alive?!?! That's practically failing at failing, x12. Maybe you should try a different method. Or maybe it's because you're just being a little bitch & you have a glimmer of hope which is keeping you alive. Please, either die, or live, but PLEASE, stop trying to share your depression on the internet; you're only seeking attention.


no its because the fucking doctors keep reviving me and every time i try and make my life better it gets worse. let me list the ways iv tried to kill myself. slit my wrists,hanging,arsenic,overdose on heroine,rat poison,cyanide,drownding,shot myself,hired som1 to shoot me, jumped in front of a moving car, electrocution,and last but not least rat poison again.....


o.o
This gives me more reason to doubt you! You are just a faker coming on here to pretend your life sucks because you are obviously bored.
I know many people who have successfully killed themselves on the first attempt, thank you. Too bad, because we didn't get a chance to help. And they didn't use a gun for that matter. Seriously, how the hell did you miss with a gun!? You clearly aren't serious about killing yourself.


So assuming you are telling the truth: What have you attempted/done to make your life better and how did it fail?
3923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

cerisey wrote:


tofu330 wrote:


Nazareeni wrote:


tofu330 wrote:


u obviously never suffered. so u wouldnt kno pain. i dont blame u. u just dont understand


Jesus Christ, then do something about it instead of whining on Crunchyroll. If your life is that shit, then it's worth doing something radical & making a change instead of moaning like a pansy. People like you make me want to cherish life, no matter how shit it can be, and that's not because I think I'm luckier for a lesser suffering, but because you winge like a bitch. And if you still think life is shit, then fucking kill yourself already.

P.S. You tried to kill yourself 12 times and you're still alive?!?! That's practically failing at failing, x12. Maybe you should try a different method. Or maybe it's because you're just being a little bitch & you have a glimmer of hope which is keeping you alive. Please, either die, or live, but PLEASE, stop trying to share your depression on the internet; you're only seeking attention.


no its because the fucking doctors keep reviving me and every time i try and make my life better it gets worse. let me list the ways iv tried to kill myself. slit my wrists,hanging,arsenic,overdose on heroine,rat poison,cyanide,drownding,shot myself,hired som1 to shoot me, jumped in front of a moving car, electrocution,and last but not least rat poison again.....


o.o
This gives me more reason to doubt you! You are just a faker coming on here to pretend your life sucks because you are obviously bored.
I know many people who have successfully killed themselves on the first attempt, thank you. Too bad, because we didn't get a chance to help. And they didn't use a gun for that matter. Seriously, how the hell did you miss with a gun!? You clearly aren't serious about killing yourself.


So assuming you are telling the truth: What have you attempted/done to make your life better and how did it fail?


i was stupid. i shot myself in the chest. i didnt want to be retarded if i lived. serious? im fuking serious. fuck u. ull never understand. go away u fuking bigot.
Posted 2/16/09


if you lived?
That's where I see the evidence that you weren't serious you wouldn't have been thinking about the hope of living if you wanted to die. Surely not.

But please, answer my question that I asked last time: What have you attempted/done to make your life better and how did it fail?
Scientist Moderator
digs 
38058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Online
Posted 2/16/09
People do understand, I was suicidal. A wise saying is that suicide is a permanent "solution" to a temporary problem. Things do change and life goes on, pain can be unbearable, but that is what Christ is for
3923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

cerisey wrote:



if you lived?
That's where I see the evidence that you weren't serious you wouldn't have been thinking about the hope of living if you wanted to die. Surely not.

But please, answer my question that I asked last time: What have you attempted/done to make your life better and how did it fail?


i tried to quit smokin pot and i just got arrested. every time i try to quit it gets worse.harder to stop. every time i try to quit the bloods i just get beaten and stabbed. i get a tutor to get my grades up. my dad hits me with a fuking baseball bat for wasting his money. i tried to make new friends. i made a new friend named jon. he got my 13 year old sis pregonant. then he shot himself in my living room. in front of her. my dad beat me 4 that to.
3923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

cerisey wrote:



if you lived?
That's where I see the evidence that you weren't serious you wouldn't have been thinking about the hope of living if you wanted to die. Surely not.

But please, answer my question that I asked last time: What have you attempted/done to make your life better and how did it fail?


it doesnt matter anyway. fuck u. i found a way to kill myself for sure this time. im going to find a really tall bridge and jump.
Posted 2/16/09

tofu330 wrote:


cerisey wrote:



if you lived?
That's where I see the evidence that you weren't serious you wouldn't have been thinking about the hope of living if you wanted to die. Surely not.

But please, answer my question that I asked last time: What have you attempted/done to make your life better and how did it fail?


it doesnt matter anyway. fuck u. i found a way to kill myself for sure this time. im going to find a really tall bridge and jump.


Hmm, take an overdose of sleeping pills first. Then it really won't fail.
My friend suggests a cliff so nobody will find you incase you survive for a bit.
5891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Imagination Land
Offline
Posted 2/17/09

tofu330 wrote:


cerisey wrote:



if you lived?
That's where I see the evidence that you weren't serious you wouldn't have been thinking about the hope of living if you wanted to die. Surely not.

But please, answer my question that I asked last time: What have you attempted/done to make your life better and how did it fail?


it doesnt matter anyway. fuck u. i found a way to kill myself for sure this time. im going to find a really tall bridge and jump.


Go for it.
38425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Maui
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

tofu330 wrote:


cerisey wrote:



if you lived?
That's where I see the evidence that you weren't serious you wouldn't have been thinking about the hope of living if you wanted to die. Surely not.

But please, answer my question that I asked last time: What have you attempted/done to make your life better and how did it fail?


it doesnt matter anyway. fuck u. i found a way to kill myself for sure this time. im going to find a really tall bridge and jump.



wow dude enough already. If you really really wanted to kill yourself you'd have done it already and wouldn't even be here trying to discuss this in the fuckin forums. Dying isn't that hard. No fucking excuses like a little bitch that you are. Stop fucking whining. Oh My Fucking God My Life Sucks Boo Fucking Hoo. Shut the fuck up. You're able to get on the internet so i think you're already better off than a few people in this world. You think your life sucks? FUCK YOU you selfish asswipe. What about those who are really less fortunate in life. You're obviously only seeking attention. Hey, why don't you stop that faggot crying, open your eyes and take life seriously. What you gonna say? "oh fuck you you'll never understand" FUCK YOU. You say things never get better no matter how hard you try, but how long and hard have you really tried. Doesn't work? well try harder or try something else. You're still young, you don't know shit yet. Don't worry dude. Once your life take a turn for the better you'll be able to cherish the good times even more because you lived thru the bad. Dude just remember this "You can give up anything in life but just don't give up on life"
3923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 2/18/09 , edited 2/18/09

mauigrown wrote:


tofu330 wrote:


cerisey wrote:



if you lived?
That's where I see the evidence that you weren't serious you wouldn't have been thinking about the hope of living if you wanted to die. Surely not.

But please, answer my question that I asked last time: What have you attempted/done to make your life better and how did it fail?


it doesnt matter anyway. fuck u. i found a way to kill myself for sure this time. im going to find a really tall bridge and jump.



wow dude enough already. If you really really wanted to kill yourself you'd have done it already and wouldn't even be here trying to discuss this in the fuckin forums. Dying isn't that hard. No fucking excuses like a little bitch that you are. Stop fucking whining. Oh My Fucking God My Life Sucks Boo Fucking Hoo. Shut the fuck up. You're able to get on the internet so i think you're already better off than a few people in this world. You think your life sucks? FUCK YOU you selfish asswipe. What about those who are really less fortunate in life. You're obviously only seeking attention. Hey, why don't you stop that faggot crying, open your eyes and take life seriously. What you gonna say? "oh fuck you you'll never understand" FUCK YOU. You say things never get better no matter how hard you try, but how long and hard have you really tried. Doesn't work? well try harder or try something else. You're still young, you don't know shit yet. Don't worry dude. Once your life take a turn for the better you'll be able to cherish the good times even more because you lived thru the bad. Dude just remember this "You can give up anything in life but just don't give up on life"


ya i just like to spread the depression. btw im in the hospital now >< i shoulda folowed cerisey's advice i lived. im in the hospital with 2 broken legs and a concussion. but i have to ask u 1 thing.....HOW THE HELL WOULD U KNO?? the doctors are too fucking good ><
but no..... im too stupid to folow advice....if i had folowed her advice i would have died but i didnt AND BTW IM USING A COMPUTER AT STARBUCKS
Scientist Moderator
digs 
38058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Online
Posted 2/18/09
People have been through much pain and deep depression, there are ways out and there is joy for you to find through Christ who heals hearts and is the Author of Life. I can personally attest to this.
2066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Tacloban City
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
dammit.
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
Suicide is for the weak. It's for those who wants an easy way to escape from reality.
Posted 2/19/09
All tht religion stuff tht says it is the worst thing u can do is crap

i tried 2 do it once but i'm still here
4336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
the closest ive come to suicide was when i almost stabbed myself with a kitchen knife and realized my probs are so not worth my amazing, totally cool (joke) life...
First  Prev  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.