First  Prev  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  Next  Last
Suicide
130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / San Antonio, Tx
Offline
Posted 7/5/09
I've given it thoughts but never wanted to give the "causer" that benefit.
3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / M
Offline
Posted 7/5/09
This is freaking amazing. A suicide thread has been tainted with religious comment. God damn you guys.
4750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 7/6/09
Never tried. We go to HelL if we dO.
2547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / inside your heart !!
Offline
Posted 7/7/09
the suicide r are totally loosened here self confidence to her self !! so people be strong at any consequences bcause suicide is not the answer in the problems. YEAh its true its a elfish act ! share your problems to a people that you can rely on like ur befriends ,parents,or your love ones share it to he people that near to your heart !*! dont hide it ! Be STRONG
2395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / here on earth...h...
Offline
Posted 7/7/09
definitely a sin...not only for your God(even if you don't believe)...and also for yourself....you didn't give your life a chance to get out to that problem and didn't even try to enjoy life to its fullest....i don't believe there are problems that would not be solve afterwards...people of all ages and all state of life really went through a problem...its just a matter of struggling and believing for god(or yourself if you don't like) to pass that certain problem. You are the ones that make your life...there's no such thing as coincidence or "destiny by itself"...i once heard to a dj of a radio station quoted a line..."negative things are there to let us appreciate good things"....so if you would believe that your life is a whole bunch of crap...man...you are thinking submissively bad....there are good things aside your problem! Don't react just act for better....




we don't know what's up next to this life...know this line....."whatever life offers you, good or bad, try make through even in your darkest"....





..."everything will be okay in the end...if its not okay, then its not yet the end..."
1778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/19/09
Suicide= the will of the samurai..
5354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / beaverditch
Offline
Posted 7/19/09
i've had some bad thoughts from time to time but then i realize that it's not worth it. who would really benefit from suicide?? i'd prefer to move somewhere far away from the people i don't like around here and just start a new life and forgetting all about them.
Posted 7/19/09 , edited 7/19/09
If you're in enough physical and/or mental pain and all of your other options has been exhausted...fuck it, off yourself! Just make sure you set up a nice Life Insurance plan so those that are affected by your passing can take care of your financials after death...


[edit]

Hell and Heaven hasn't been proven to exist or not exist. I have emphysema (my lungs are disappearing and it is a very very slow death) and I know once it becomes too much for me to bear and my loved ones, I will go forth with it because I'd rather go through hell (if it exists) than put my loved ones through the Hell of taking care of me to the bitter and horrid end.

[2nd Edit]

Posted 7/20/09 , edited 7/20/09
Well, I have never considered to 'off' myself… I mean we all die, why not wait till fate come and get us.

I don't have the right to say that suicide is a selfish act because

1. They might have been depressed for a long period of time and they can't get out of it.

2. sure I have been miserable and depressed but not to a point where ending my life is an option

3. I don't fully understand the way they think

and

4. I don't know what the cause that made them all suicidal.

However I personally think it is selfish when they consider to end their life for some small matter that they could easily get out of. Because there are people out there fighting their life from an incurable disease or you happen to be in South Africa where violence is 24/7. Hell there's probably someone in this very second getting murdered...
Posted 7/20/09 , edited 7/20/09
On a religious note, suicide is actually unavoidable if you really think about it. We are all subject to developing terminal diseases at one point in our life or another (whether self-inflicted or passively accepted) that will ultimately lead to our demise. In fact, now that I've really thought about it, I have already committed suicide by subjecting myself to getting the disease I have and even if I were to wait to the bitter end and not self-terminate I would still be sent to this supposed Hell because I did nothing to keep myself from obtaining it to begin with.

In other words, if you're aware that you are doing anything that is in the slightest bit harmful to your body that can ultimately lead to death whether it be in the long term or the short term; It would still be considered suicide in the eyes of judgement because you were aware that it was bad for your health....if not, you're lucky.

So that means, the only way to avoid from going to hell is to live in a bubble where you wouldn't knowingly subject your self to elements that would lead to your demise and to die from natural cell death which occurs after each cell in your body has divided 50 times....That is when your time clock gene kicks in and tells your body that it's time to die.

lmao
Scientist Moderator
digs 
37013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Online
Posted 7/20/09

illincrux wrote:

On a religious note, suicide is actually unavoidable if you really think about it. We are all subject to developing terminal diseases at one point in our life or another (whether self-inflicted or passively accepted) that will ultimately lead to our demise. In fact, now that I've really thought about it, I have already committed suicide by subjecting myself to getting the disease I have and even if I were to wait to the bitter end and not self-terminate I would still be sent to this supposed Hell because I did nothing to keep myself from obtaining it to begin with.

In other words, if you're aware that you are doing anything that is in the slightest bit harmful to your body that can ultimately lead to death whether it be in the long term or the short term; It would still be considered suicide in the eyes of judgement because you were aware that it was bad for your health....if not, you're lucky.

So that means, the only way to avoid from going to hell is to live in a bubble where you wouldn't knowingly subject your self to elements that would lead to your demise and to die from natural cell death which occurs after each cell in your body has divided 50 times....That is when your time clock gene kicks in and tells your body that it's time to die.

lmao


I'm not sure if that would be judged as suicide. I'll use smoking as an example. People smoke and the intent of their heart isn't to kill themselves, it's to just smoke for whatever reason they may have. What it is is a disrespect of your body. You know it's bad for you, but you disrespect the body God gave you and choose to smoke anyway. You're intent isn't suicide, and I don't believe that people who smoke will all be judged as if they committed suicide. God looks at the heart behind the actions. Technically people who enjoy food too much and gain wait would be guilty of suicide too because obesity leads to an early death and health complications. I don't think everyone with bad habits is suicidal and their intent behind it is to gratify some desire they have. They don't eat because they hope one day soon they will have clogged arteries and have a heart attack, and people don't smoke because they want to get lung cancer. When most people start reaping from their choices they get scared for their life and stop. Like how people drastically quit smoking or loose weight and diet once they find out that habit has caused them to have a health complication or put them at serious risk for one. That kind of mindset isn't suicidal and I don't think people will be judged as such.

On a theological side note. I don't think all people who commit suicide go to hell. In my Christian belief's I believe that God's Love is greater than any sin we can commit, suicide included. If a Christian commits suicide he still sins and is guilty of murdering himself, but his sins are still forgiven.
10521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 7/20/09
Meh, if you do it, you do it, if you don't, you don't. Nothing's lost either way
Posted 7/20/09


So I guess what you're saying, is ultimately, if I leave this world with love in my heart as opposed to hate that I am forgiven?

I guess I can dig it in that respect (i am Buddhist though)...I just wish all Christians thought the way you do.
Scientist Moderator
digs 
37013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Online
Posted 7/20/09 , edited 7/20/09

illincrux wrote:



So I guess what you're saying, is ultimately, if I leave this world with love in my heart as opposed to hate that I am forgiven?

I guess I can dig it in that respect (i am Buddhist though)...I just wish all Christians thought the way you do.


Actually (in all respect).... what I'm saying is all who have repented in Jesus name and have been forgiven of their sins will go to heaven. Humans are sinful and we can't get ourselves into heaven, nor can we forgive our own sins. The thing keeping us out of heaven is sin, and the only way to remove it is through Jesus.
Posted 7/20/09 , edited 7/20/09

digs wrote:


illincrux wrote:



So I guess what you're saying, is ultimately, if I leave this world with love in my heart as opposed to hate that I am forgiven?

I guess I can dig it in that respect (i am Buddhist though)...I just wish all Christians thought the way you do.


Actually (in all respect).... what I'm saying is all who have repented in Jesus's name and have been forgiven of their sins will go to heaven. Humans are sinful and we can't get ourselves into heaven, nor can we forgive our own sins. The thing keeping us out of heaven is sin, and the only way to remove it is through Jesus.


To put it into comparison to what others have suffered...Jesus dying for our sins is in no comparison to what others have endured during his time of endless pain upon the crucifix with his crown of thorns. Even though I'm no where near that point of being in pain day after day...why would I look to a being that can't even compair his own pain to others nor what I will endure when the time comes? I mean, I do realize it all results in death in the end, but what exactly is that one would want besides love from this being? What is that heaven has to offer that I haven't already experienced in real life? Where is heaven to begin with most especially? To sin or to not sin, why would one ask for forgiveness and what is the reward and why is there a reward?

I am taught true love is unconditional regardless of your actions in life.

Is it just a scapegoat for avoiding eternal damnation and to avoid suffering for all eternity without parol?

[edit]

And if you should be brought to believe in an opposing religion, does it contradict one another in death?
If so, are you brought to your respective gods and/or realms?


Who knows!
First  Prev  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.