First  Prev  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  Next  Last
Suicide
Posted 10/9/10

tarakelly wrote:

I have shown people the best way to do it and no turning back once done. Funny none did it as far as I know if they wan to kill themselves. Cancer patient disease if they want to do it i see no problem with it. To me that being merciful, i have seen many people die slow death from cancer it's painful to watch them rot away.
And you have no understanding about cancer survivors, you bully.
55203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 10/9/10
If it terminal I have no problem with it. You must like to see people die a painful death you mastitistic self pro-claimed bleeding hart.
Posted 10/9/10

tarakelly wrote:

Try mislabeling my disposition on suicide again, and I'll downgrade you from a stupid bully to a douchebag.
11888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / some where heaven...
Offline
Posted 10/23/10
why need to suicide there have many plenty of time to death yet.....
15358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Insert Tampon Here.
Offline
Posted 10/30/10
I dont encourage nor do I discourage

I've had plans for suicide.

Still considering...
15358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Insert Tampon Here.
Offline
Posted 10/30/10

DomFortress wrote:


tarakelly wrote:

Try mislabeling my disposition on suicide again, and I'll downgrade you from a stupid bully to a douchebag.


Wow...you're just going at with everyone....sorry, but it's humoring.
Posted 10/30/10 , edited 10/30/10

PhoungSeppuku wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


tarakelly wrote:

Try mislabeling my disposition on suicide again, and I'll downgrade you from a stupid bully to a douchebag.


Wow...you're just going at with everyone....sorry, but it's humoring.
When amateurs only got nothing but their own entitlement claims to prove their own points on the Internet, people tend to forget that they're actually publicly displaying social apathy. That's not proper democratic discourse, but only a shouting match where the loudest idiot wins. And only then, every idiots can truly be entitled to their own equally stupid opinions. Which is why I think people became more and more suicidal for stupid reasons, when we're socially stupefying humanity, yet most of us were born too stupid to realize that there's something better.

Keep in mind however, that moral conviction in a civil society is solely based on objective morality stemmed from pure reasoning, not authoritarianism nor totalitarianism.
15358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Insert Tampon Here.
Offline
Posted 10/31/10

DomFortress wrote:


PhoungSeppuku wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


tarakelly wrote:

Try mislabeling my disposition on suicide again, and I'll downgrade you from a stupid bully to a douchebag.


Wow...you're just going at with everyone....sorry, but it's humoring.
When amateurs only got nothing but their own entitlement claims to prove their own points on the Internet, people tend to forget that they're actually publicly displaying social apathy. That's not proper democratic discourse, but only a shouting match where the loudest idiot wins. And only then, every idiots can truly be entitled to their own equally stupid opinions. Which is why I think people became more and more suicidal for stupid reasons, when we're socially stupefying humanity, yet most of us were born too stupid to realize that there's something better.

Keep in mind however, that moral conviction in a civil society is solely based on objective morality stemmed from pure reasoning, not authoritarianism nor totalitarianism.


What kind of stupid reasons? Is it the emo-fashion statement?
Posted 11/1/10

PhoungSeppuku wrote:



What kind of stupid reasons? Is it the emo-fashion statement?
That could be one of then, when there are those who think that humans were born into this world knowing nothing but sadness. However that itself would be an oxymoron, because then that would also mean the human society can offer nothing but sadness and if so, why were we able to feel happiness as well? This means that happiness is what we make our life into, not what our life offers.
15358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Insert Tampon Here.
Offline
Posted 11/1/10

DomFortress wrote:


PhoungSeppuku wrote:



What kind of stupid reasons? Is it the emo-fashion statement?
That could be one of then, when there are those who think that humans were born into this world knowing nothing but sadness. However that itself would be an oxymoron, because then that would also mean the human society can offer nothing but sadness and if so, why were we able to feel happiness as well? This means that happiness is what we make our life into, not what our life offers.


Agreed. =) Life is what we make of it. Those who are sad and need help, should seek help. But the genuine help they really need, is the help from themselves.

In my opinion anyway. That's just how i see it because I'm very independant. No one else can help me (out of my hole) but myself.


30256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Davao
Offline
Posted 11/25/10
I've had a lot of (failed) suicide attempts before.
It wasn't because I was too problematic, It just come to
the point when I no longer find any satisfaction on
living in this world. I was simply not interested anymore
in what life has to offer. Dull, dull life. )):
Posted 11/25/10
Suicide is seen in numerous ways, but most will view it as cowardly.
Posted 11/25/10
I've gone through some tough shit, too, but suicide was not an option. I had too many goals to end it all now, my pride wouldn't allow me to leave in such a cowardly manner.
Posted 12/3/10
Sometimes it's the pain of "Inner Voice"..... - Some people
have a system of hostile thoughts and attitudes that
constantly nag, judge, attack and punish. This inner
voice is part of one's "internal dialogue" (the thoughts that
run through our heads all the time).

"You clumsy fool! Look at what you did!"
"Can't you do anything right?"
"Oh no. I know I'll make a fool of myself."
"I can't do that, I'm too stupid."

The "voice" operates on a continuum: We have all experienced
it to some extent. When it becomes vicious and predominant, painful to the degree the person
becomes like an animal caught by the bloody jaws of a trap..
They cry out in mental agony, until finally there is nothing left but silence...the door opening to
self-destruction has been unlocked and is swaying in a dark wind...

The voice is learned: Typically arising because of overly
caustic critical parents (or other important persons)
during one's childhood. This attitude then became internaliz-
ed.

Loss and pain...

Depression

Self Hatred

No person young or old should stumble alone down this one way street called suicide..

No one should just become a photograph and a memory..tucked away in a drawer...

Reach out, if someone is struggling with life and death, reach out, touch them, and don't let go...


Posted 12/12/10
In my views suicide is hatred turned onto oneself, it isn't cowardice or a sin. Just a grim fate as a result of not being able to forgive and love thyself.
First  Prev  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.