First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
How Do You Handle Confessions
628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
I know! Ill mess with them. Just ignore them and watch what happens! It will be hilarious! Eventually whoever will crack! LIOLOLOLOLOL
663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
I always say, that I'm grateful that they thought of me, that I am flattered but I don't have the same feelings. I try to be gentle as possible, which usually works and we usually become good friends. But there are times those guys will bring it up again, I shrug it off and try to direct them toward a different direction, often another girl, that way they can have a new crush, one that might agree to have a relationship with them. Cause the ones I've turned down are great catches, it's just I wasn't looking to be in a relationship with them, but that doesn't mean someone else won't, thus I try to help them get setup with someone else. I think that's the least I can do for saying no.
3032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stupid F-hillz
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

Auriga wrote:


kristin586 wrote:


Runshushu wrote:


kristin586 wrote:


Runshushu wrote:

YOU BROKE HIS HEART YOU MEANIE~!


Who Me?


YEA YOU~!~


Awww c'mon how'd you expect me too do it? ya gotta give me some credit at least i had the decency to do it over text message, i tried as lightly as i could how else was i supposed too?


OMG TEXT MESSAGE! EVEN WORSE! IF I WERE THAT GUY I WOULD KILL MYSELF


I thought hearing me say it would be worse, how was i s'pouse to know? It seems we always atrract who we don't really want..........
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

kristin586 wrote:

Okay so recently Someone told me that they liked me as more than a friend. Of course i wasn't attracted to this person
A: because we'd been friends for so long,
and
B: because sed person wasn't my type, so how did i handle this news you ask? I just told sed person as gentely as possible that i didn't feel the same way. How'd you guys handle sitiuations like so?



you're to ugly to get stressed out over that stuff and you're 13 so uhhh yah that relationship wouldn't have even been anything
3032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stupid F-hillz
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

Chirimo wrote:


kristin586 wrote:


Runshushu wrote:


kristin586 wrote:


Runshushu wrote:

YOU BROKE HIS HEART YOU MEANIE~!


Who Me?


YEA YOU~!~


Awww c'mon how'd you expect me too do it? ya gotta give me some credit at least i had the decency to do it over text message, i tried as lightly as i could how else was i supposed too?


Actually over a text message is horrible..... really horrible.


Same thing i said to Auriga
306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Australia - Adelaide
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

kristin586 wrote:


Chirimo wrote:


kristin586 wrote:


Runshushu wrote:


kristin586 wrote:


Runshushu wrote:

YOU BROKE HIS HEART YOU MEANIE~!


Who Me?


YEA YOU~!~


Awww c'mon how'd you expect me too do it? ya gotta give me some credit at least i had the decency to do it over text message, i tried as lightly as i could how else was i supposed too?


Actually over a text message is horrible..... really horrible.


Same thing i said to Auriga


nah, if they hear you say it personally they will feel better about it, give them the closure they need, they just wanna know if you will like them back is all.
941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
I'd give it a chance. Never saw this happening before though.
3032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stupid F-hillz
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

wolzen wrote:


kristin586 wrote:

Okay so recently Someone told me that they liked me as more than a friend. Of course i wasn't attracted to this person
A: because we'd been friends for so long,
and
B: because sed person wasn't my type, so how did i handle this news you ask? I just told sed person as gentely as possible that i didn't feel the same way. How'd you guys handle sitiuations like so?



you're to ugly to get stressed out over that stuff and you're 13 so uhhh yah that relationship wouldn't have even been anything


Do me and yourself a favor and shove that comment up your ass
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

kristin586 wrote:


wolzen wrote:


kristin586 wrote:

Okay so recently Someone told me that they liked me as more than a friend. Of course i wasn't attracted to this person
A: because we'd been friends for so long,
and
B: because sed person wasn't my type, so how did i handle this news you ask? I just told sed person as gentely as possible that i didn't feel the same way. How'd you guys handle sitiuations like so?



you're to ugly to get stressed out over that stuff and you're 13 so uhhh yah that relationship wouldn't have even been anything


Do me and yourself a favor and shove that comment up your ass



don't worry you can get that fixed that is what plastic surgery is for

5933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Love
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
i tell them "i'm really sorry but...i'm taken"
hey its really not a lie if your a christian or catholic xD
ur taken by Jesus xD
3032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stupid F-hillz
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

Chirimo wrote:


kristin586 wrote:


Chirimo wrote:


kristin586 wrote:


Runshushu wrote:


kristin586 wrote:


Runshushu wrote:

YOU BROKE HIS HEART YOU MEANIE~!


Who Me?


YEA YOU~!~


Awww c'mon how'd you expect me too do it? ya gotta give me some credit at least i had the decency to do it over text message, i tried as lightly as i could how else was i supposed too?


Actually over a text message is horrible..... really horrible.


Same thing i said to Auriga


nah, if they hear you say it personally they will feel better about it, give them the closure they need, they just wanna know if you will like them back is all.

All i kno is if i was being rejected i would rather over text
3032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stupid F-hillz
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

wolzen wrote:


kristin586 wrote:


wolzen wrote:


kristin586 wrote:

Okay so recently Someone told me that they liked me as more than a friend. Of course i wasn't attracted to this person
A: because we'd been friends for so long,
and
B: because sed person wasn't my type, so how did i handle this news you ask? I just told sed person as gentely as possible that i didn't feel the same way. How'd you guys handle sitiuations like so?



you're to ugly to get stressed out over that stuff and you're 13 so uhhh yah that relationship wouldn't have even been anything


Do me and yourself a favor and shove that comment up your ass



don't worry you can get that fixed that is what plastic surgery is for



i said shove it up yours dumbass
700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
wow, dont direct people to new crushes, that'll just make them feel worse, like they aren't worth it to be your bf/gf. just reject them, give em a good reason like "im not ready" or "im waiting for that special someone"...

it sucks being rejected like ive been, but ive also rejected some pretty hot chicks cuz they werent right for me.
2886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
I freak out, ignore them to death. Act like I don't care and pray they get over me
823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / london
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
i just make myself sound as baaaaaaaaad as possible, b4 saying lets both think about it for a while....then i cause a HUGE arguement over something stupid the next day, & never talk to them again
yeh erm, my way is long...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.