First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
How Do You Handle Confessions
312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Totonto,Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
Oh gawd my friend confess that he was gay in front of me and all my friends...My jaw drop and i repeated "ummm whattttttttttt" over 20 times and also my face froze (after that i dont let him tap me in the ass no more..i though he was playing around b4)...Same thing when my ex broke up with me i froze for like 5 minute after she left .i look so stupid..i think my answer is i cant handle confesssion and i hope i dont have a friend that confess thier gay agian
44706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada!
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
Eck I am clueless to this stuff
16245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Nansai Osaka, Jap...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
uhh when that happens to me i tell them straight off i dont like him.
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
hmm always tough when you have been friends with the person for a long time.

when it happened to me i just told the girl that she knows i already have a girlfriend, then she told me to break up with her.... then it got akward.
6806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / guess
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
i always talk with guys that i know like me and when the confess i kinda say yes cause i don't wanna hurt their feelings. then a couple days later (or a couple hours) i'll get one of my friends to tell them some lame excuse why i can't go out with them. yea im lame......and mean...........
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
i would tell her "i will give you an answer straight to your face about my feelings toward you...... if you want to her it..." if she say yes then ill say "i love myself more than my love for you, therefore, if you mind me not for loving you less than loving myself, i mind not for going out with you.... but i know not if the relationship would last, therefore, consider the possibilities with going out with me before actually tryin to go out with me...."
497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
No offense, but you're not my type?

Or you could just shirk said person off by pretending to be homosexual.
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

o0James0o wrote:

i would tell her "i will give you an answer straight to your face about my feelings toward you...... if you want to her it..." if she say yes then ill say "i love myself more than my love for you, therefore, if you mind me not for loving you less than loving myself, i mind not for going out with you.... but i know not if the relationship would last, therefore, consider the possibilities with going out with me before actually tryin to go out with me...."


wow thats lame
8251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I couldnt tell yo...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
I say it, I'm kind and I will still be there friend but I tell them very nicely.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

crimsonkiba wrote:


o0James0o wrote:

i would tell her "i will give you an answer straight to your face about my feelings toward you...... if you want to her it..." if she say yes then ill say "i love myself more than my love for you, therefore, if you mind me not for loving you less than loving myself, i mind not for going out with you.... but i know not if the relationship would last, therefore, consider the possibilities with going out with me before actually tryin to go out with me...."


wow thats lame


how so?
Posted 4/14/08
all i give them is rejection... and it never gets old..
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

caliRoll wrote:

No offense, but you're not my type?

Or you could just shirk said person off by pretending to be homosexual.


ha ha pretend to be homosexual thats pretty mean
497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

cheatdeath wrote:

Oh gawd my friend confess that he was gay in front of me and all my friends...My jaw drop and i repeated "ummm whattttttttttt" over 20 times and also my face froze (after that i dont let him tap me in the ass no more..i though he was playing around b4)...Same thing when my ex broke up with me i froze for like 5 minute after she left .i look so stupid..i think my answer is i cant handle confesssion and i hope i dont have a friend that confess thier gay agian


If I knew you in real life, you'd have been kicked in the crotch many, many times by now.
312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Totonto,Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

caliRoll wrote:


cheatdeath wrote:

Oh gawd my friend confess that he was gay in front of me and all my friends...My jaw drop and i repeated "ummm whattttttttttt" over 20 times and also my face froze (after that i dont let him tap me in the ass no more..i though he was playing around b4)...Same thing when my ex broke up with me i froze for like 5 minute after she left .i look so stupid..i think my answer is i cant handle confesssion and i hope i dont have a friend that confess thier gay agian


If I knew you in real life, you'd have been kicked in the crotch many, many times by now.


Lol wtf
308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / British Columbia
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
I would still plan/accept a date out; there's no harm in trying to understand where they are coming from, and at the same time, you can easily let 'em down if neither of you enjoy the day out.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.