Post Reply What's your favorite music that is played by an instrument?
Moderator
14605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / ♥A house under a...
Offline
Posted 3/8/08 , edited 3/8/08
Fur Elise by Beethoven! It's a piano and Sonata too!
Member
24690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ In All Of YouR...
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
Well, I love Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata & Fur Elise
Moderator
14605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / ♥A house under a...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
lol! the Fur Elise music is kinda spooky song though......
44555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
~Secret~
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
i like tsubasa music
Moderator
14605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / ♥A house under a...
Offline
Posted 3/14/08

doggy_kitty wrote:

i like tsubasa music


What's the instrument? piano?
44555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
~Secret~
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

CherrimMew wrote:


doggy_kitty wrote:

i like tsubasa music


What's the instrument? piano?


don know ... just like it ...
Member
24690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ In All Of YouR...
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

doggy_kitty wrote:


CherrimMew wrote:


doggy_kitty wrote:

i like tsubasa music


What's the instrument? piano?


don know ... just like it ...


Yeah, the Tsubasa Chronicle's Your My Love is from the piano ^_^
44555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
~Secret~
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

Sakura_Kinamoto wrote:


doggy_kitty wrote:


CherrimMew wrote:


doggy_kitty wrote:

i like tsubasa music


What's the instrument? piano?


don know ... just like it ...


Yeah, the Tsubasa Chronicle's Your My Love is from the piano ^_^


ya ... i really like the music ... ^O^
You must be logged in to post.