Post Reply naruto manga chapter 392 *DISSCUSS HERE *
Member
5755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/08





Member
5755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/08








9186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / OZ ^_^
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
you actually uploaded every picture in the manga? this chapter and the previous ones confuse me so much..... hope sasuke dies >.>
Member
5755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

128hitkaiten wrote:

you actually uploaded every picture in the manga? this chapter and the previous ones confuse me so much..... hope sasuke dies >.>




how come u want him dead ???

actually i want the emo kid to live and i want itachi to suffer
9186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / OZ ^_^
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

ichini1 wrote:


128hitkaiten wrote:

you actually uploaded every picture in the manga? this chapter and the previous ones confuse me so much..... hope sasuke dies >.>




how come u want him dead ???

actually i want the emo kid to live and i want itachi to suffer



COS HE KILLED DEIDARA *cries in the corner* SO HE SHOULD DIE!!! and cos he leeches off of everyone elses power! at least naruto made two versions of the rasengan that were original. i want itachi to beat him so we dont have to watch as sasuke learns how to use the amaterasu and tsyukiomi and susanno-o all over again. and itachi is cooler. mass murderers are always cool (in anime only)
Member
5755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

128hitkaiten wrote:


ichini1 wrote:


128hitkaiten wrote:

you actually uploaded every picture in the manga? this chapter and the previous ones confuse me so much..... hope sasuke dies >.>




how come u want him dead ???

actually i want the emo kid to live and i want itachi to suffer



COS HE KILLED DEIDARA *cries in the corner* SO HE SHOULD DIE!!! and cos he leeches off of everyone elses power! at least naruto made two versions of the rasengan that were original. i want itachi to beat him so we dont have to watch as sasuke learns how to use the amaterasu and tsyukiomi and susanno-o all over again. and itachi is cooler. mass murderers are always cool (in anime only)



yea he also relies on orochi's powers


but masashi kishimoto's interview was about he will start off with sasuke thn
the interviewer asked him about jiraya ,masashi said tht he will always live in our hearts
and something special will happen to kakashi
9186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / OZ ^_^
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
so sasuke lives (or they both live) jiraya is dead and kakashi may become pro or a more main character?
Member
5755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

128hitkaiten wrote:

so sasuke lives (or they both live) jiraya is dead and kakashi may become pro or a more main character?



imagine tht special thing is he becomes the hokage or nooo i remember now there was this manga chapter where naruto and the gang was stop by akatsuki member tobi and thn all of the sudden tobi reveals himself as uchiha obito tht would be soo cool
You must be logged in to post.