First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
[TwActress] Jolin Tsai
1396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / anywhere
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
i onli like some of her songs, there are alrie
5333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Cali
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
i used 2 lik her but then she started to scare me 4 sum reasons n i heard she got plastic surgery done so i lost interest immediately -_-' n personally, i really dont dink she is a good singer or dancer
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

bunnixluv72 wrote:

i used 2 lik her but then she started to scare me 4 sum reasons n i heard she got plastic surgery done so i lost interest immediately -_-' n personally, i really dont dink she is a good singer or dancer


please name one celebrity who had no plastic surgery
441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Home
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
^A korean actress name Song Hye Kyo never had surgery done!!^-^

But anyways... Jolin Tsai's Awesome I love her music and her music videos!!^-^
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

Cabbage91 wrote:

^A korean actress name Song Hye Kyo never had surgery done!!^-^

But anyways... Jolin Tsai's Awesome I love her music and her music videos!!^-^


excuse me? that's the woman in full house right? please..she had her face done.
279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kansas City, MO
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
Jolin Tsai is okay. I don't really think she has the strongest voice, but she can dance better than me. At least she doesn't get hurt when trying dancing. [cough cough]
It's also a big turnoff since she had plastic surgery on her breasts. I saw a pic of her before and after her surgery and I got to say, she looks a lot better before the surgery.
441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Home
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
Yea she is the one in full house... and no she didn't and 2 other ones tht didn't have surgery are Kim Tae Hee and Moon Geun Young!!^-^
527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
sorry not a big fan of jolin but i would like to say that she cant really sing .. the way she mush her words together .. i dont get that is that suppose to be like rap or something?
457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / SOCAL
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
i am not a fan sorry...but i don't hate her or anything..
457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / SOCAL
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
why are u guys dissing people and said that they are all having plastic surgery??? so what u mean is that there is no good looking people in asia.. so that all of them need somthing done to look good??? so what we are seeing right now are not real???
457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / SOCAL
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

ailin350 wrote:


Cabbage91 wrote:

^A korean actress name Song Hye Kyo never had surgery done!!^-^

But anyways... Jolin Tsai's Awesome I love her music and her music videos!!^-^


excuse me? that's the woman in full house right? please..she had her face done.


hmmm.. i don't think so.... why do u think all of them are having plastic surgery done??? so what u r trying to say is that there is no good looking asians???
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

AngelicxWhispers wrote:

Jolin Tsai is okay. I don't really think she has the strongest voice, but she can dance better than me. At least she doesn't get hurt when trying dancing. [cough cough]
It's also a big turnoff since she had plastic surgery on her breasts. I saw a pic of her before and after her surgery and I got to say, she looks a lot better before the surgery.


she looks a lot better? What?
i think she looks better now. Ok, BoA had plastic surgeries as well.
3249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
for the plastic surgery thing i heard somewhere that she claimed she just uses this different bra that makes her look bigger
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

jomblobangetz wrote:


ailin350 wrote:


Cabbage91 wrote:

^A korean actress name Song Hye Kyo never had surgery done!!^-^

But anyways... Jolin Tsai's Awesome I love her music and her music videos!!^-^


excuse me? that's the woman in full house right? please..she had her face done.


hmmm.. i don't think so.... why do u think all of them are having plastic surgery done??? so what u r trying to say is that there is no good looking asians???


i'm trying to say there are not good looking asians but not all celebs look good to begin with
5333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Cali
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

ailin350 wrote:


bunnixluv72 wrote:

i used 2 lik her but then she started to scare me 4 sum reasons n i heard she got plastic surgery done so i lost interest immediately -_-' n personally, i really dont dink she is a good singer or dancer


please name one celebrity who had no plastic surgery


ehh...kinda hard 2 say O_O lots of ppl got plastic surgery
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.