First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduce yourself and Application Form!!!
Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/8/08 , edited 4/4/08

What alice do you !!!

Pls. Write your info here in this format!!!


Example:

Username/Nickname: LacusxKira

Gender: Female

Hobbies: Reading, watching t.v, internet ect.

Character: Natsume

Alice: S.E.C Alice (Stealing, Erasing and Copying Alice)



For those who just made their character, this the format of your application form!!!

Example:

Username/Nickname: LacusxKira

Gender: Female

Hobbies: Reading, watching t.v, internet ect.

Character: Natsume

Alice: S.E.C Alice (Stealing, Erasing and Copying Alice)

Position:pls. choose (teacher, elementary student, middle school student, high school student or misc.)
Character
293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / lost
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
nickname: irumi

Gender: female

hobbies: anything + eating sweets xP

Character: Mikan

Alice: Decorating alice
Character
84 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / phillipines
Offline
Posted 3/9/08 , edited 5/17/08
Nickname: Kawaiianime1463

Gender: Female

Hobbies: Reading, playing computer, watching anime, surfing the net, many more

Character: Youichi

Alice: Nullification
Character
27106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
at home
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
Nickname: Ryo

Gender: Male

Hobbies: Playing, Study

Character: Ruka Nogi

Alice: Fire
Character
1283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
Nickname:Kazumi(For Short)

Gender:Female

Hobbies:Singing,Annoying People,Playing,and Going On Computer

Character:Hotaru Imai

Alice:Music Alice
Character
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Antipolo
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
Nickname: pretty1131
Gender: femaLe
Hobbies: m2m
Character: Anna
Alice: F. N. ALice ( Fire and Nullification )
Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

pretty1131 wrote:

Nickname: pretty1131
Gender: femaLe
Hobbies: m2m
Character: Anna
Alice: F. N. ALice ( Fire and Nullification )



I'm sorry pretty1131 but the nullification Alice and the fire alice sre already taken!!!


Can you pls. pick another alice!!!


And if you decided what alice you pick just inform me at my wall comment or message me!!! okay!!!

Character
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
Nickname: orbunion55

Gender: female

Hobbies: drawing, M2M

Character: Can I create my own?

Alice: Can I create my own?
Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

orbunion55 wrote:

Nickname: orbunion55

Gender: female

Hobbies: drawing, M2M

Character: Can I create my own?

Alice: Can I create my own?



Yes you can!!!!

It only depends on you!!!

Character
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

lacusxkira wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

Nickname: orbunion55

Gender: female

Hobbies: drawing, M2M

Character: Can I create my own?

Alice: Can I create my own?



Yes you can!!!!

It only depends on you!!!



Thanks... I'll send it through PM to you...
Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

orbunion55 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

Nickname: orbunion55

Gender: female

Hobbies: drawing, M2M

Character: Can I create my own?

Alice: Can I create my own?



Yes you can!!!!

It only depends on you!!!



Thanks... I'll send it through PM to you...


It is okay!!!


Character
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

lacusxkira wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

Nickname: orbunion55

Gender: female

Hobbies: drawing, M2M

Character: Can I create my own?

Alice: Can I create my own?



Yes you can!!!!

It only depends on you!!!



Thanks... I'll send it through PM to you...


It is okay!!!




You accept my character and alice?? Thanks!!
Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

orbunion55 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

Nickname: orbunion55

Gender: female

Hobbies: drawing, M2M

Character: Can I create my own?

Alice: Can I create my own?



Yes you can!!!!

It only depends on you!!!



Thanks... I'll send it through PM to you...


It is okay!!!




You accept my character and alice?? Thanks!!


Sorry but I can accept your alice but not your character!!!

Because your character should be exist in the anime gakuen alice!!!

I hope you'd understand!!!

Character
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

lacusxkira wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

Nickname: orbunion55

Gender: female

Hobbies: drawing, M2M

Character: Can I create my own?

Alice: Can I create my own?



Yes you can!!!!

It only depends on you!!!



Thanks... I'll send it through PM to you...


It is okay!!!




You accept my character and alice?? Thanks!!


Sorry but I can accept your alice but not your character!!!

Because your character should be exist in the anime gakuen alice!!!

I hope you'd understand!!!



Its okay.... I will have 'that' alice... But the character, I have trouble finding pics.. haha~

Aha! Who's better, luna koizumi or nonoko ogasawara?

luna koizumi


nonoko ogasawara
Character
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
Nickname: orbunion55

Gender: female

Hobbies: drawing, M2M

Character: Nonoko Ogasawara

Alice: 'Perfect Alice' <-- just created
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.