First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Do you accept Gays/Lesbians into our society?
10239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in bed listening...
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

aluminar wrote:

they are people, and what they do in the privacy oftheir own home is their buisness, but it's a choice you aren't born that way, also if too many people become gay/lesbians then it will be the end of the human race because there will be no new children, and finaly even if they do adopt how would the child feel? he or she would be tormented at school for having gay parents to the point that they might even commit suicide, so no I dont.... It's not because im homophobic, im just worried for the future of the human race, and for the well being of the children.


excuse me while i laugh my head off and retach it.

I'm sorry but your opinion is ridicules. females and males are born to love each other. gays and lesbians are born different.

the thing is people will always love the other sex, no matter how many gays and lesbians there are there will always be more straight people.

and caring for the human race?! i mean come oooooon, it's not like gays and lesbians are pure evil who came to the earth to destroy human kind by not having sex with the opposite gender.

i think gays and lesbians should be respected and if you don't like it leave em alone, but don't go saying they'll traumatise a child if they'll adopt one or the kid is going to get bullied because of it, that's bull.

and commiting suicide because their parents are gay?? wtf did you get that from!? geez seriously think before you write something
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

Lucia1989 wrote:


aluminar wrote:

they are people, and what they do in the privacy oftheir own home is their buisness, but it's a choice you aren't born that way, also if too many people become gay/lesbians then it will be the end of the human race because there will be no new children, and finaly even if they do adopt how would the child feel? he or she would be tormented at school for having gay parents to the point that they might even commit suicide, so no I dont.... It's not because im homophobic, im just worried for the future of the human race, and for the well being of the children.


excuse me while i laugh my head off and retach it.

I'm sorry but your opinion is ridicules. females and males are born to love each other. gays and lesbians are born different.

the thing is people will always love the other sex, no matter how many gays and lesbians there are there will always be more straight people.

and caring for the human race?! i mean come oooooon, it's not like gays and lesbians are pure evil who came to the earth to destroy human kind by not having sex with the opposite gender.

i think gays and lesbians should be respected and if you don't like it leave em alone, but don't go saying they'll traumatise a child if they'll adopt one or the kid is going to get bullied because of it, that's bull.

and commiting suicide because their parents are gay?? wtf did you get that from!? geez seriously think before you write something


Agree.It's time we stop treating these people like outsiders.It's not their decision to feel that way.When it happens,it happens
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
These are the MOST atrocious responses I have ever read. I had to make an account just to give you my two cents.

Blatant ignorance aside (you are obviously preteens from another collectivist country), people need to be more openmined.

GAYNESS is NOT, I say NOT a lifestyle choice. They can't help being gay since they are born that way. Some of them are even in denial because society sees them as dregs same can be said with obese people. I can cite you many theories but that would only overwhelm the cocoon of your narrowmindedness.

The future of the human race will be extinguished? L>O>L there are six billion people and some change right now and they are continually growing. According to Darwinism, reproductive fitness of homosexuals should be low since they can't reproduce, but there are closet homosexuals whohave children in a loveless marriage.It's actually a survival advantage for straight people since they have less competition to find mates.

Being a straight God fearing person myself, I totally find it normal for gay people to exist. Everyone should feel free to be themselves without fear of being persecuted.

8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

crazycaryl88 wrote:

These are the MOST atrocious responses I have ever read. I had to make an account just to give you my two cents.

Blatant ignorance aside (you are obviously preteens from another collectivist country), people need to be more openmined.

GAYNESS is NOT, I say NOT a lifestyle choice. They can't help being gay since they are born that way. Some of them are even in denial because society sees them as dregs same can be said with obese people. I can cite you many theories but that would only overwhelm the cocoon of your narrowmindedness.

The future of the human race will be extinguished? L>O>L there are six billion people and some change right now and they are continually growing. According to Darwinism, reproductive fitness of homosexuals should be low since they can't reproduce, but there are closet homosexuals whohave children in a loveless marriage.It's actually a survival advantage for straight people since they have less competition to find mates.

Being a straight God fearing person myself, I totally find it normal for gay people to exist. Everyone should feel free to be themselves without fear of being persecuted.



Actually it's a lifestyle choice, you can choose to have sex with a woman even though you're not attracted to her at all. You can choose to marry her, but overall you're just being an ass hat to the girl. So choosing to embrace your sexual orientation is a lifestyle choice, the better choice.
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

HokiePokie wrote:


crazycaryl88 wrote:

These are the MOST atrocious responses I have ever read. I had to make an account just to give you my two cents.

Blatant ignorance aside (you are obviously preteens from another collectivist country), people need to be more openmined.

GAYNESS is NOT, I say NOT a lifestyle choice. They can't help being gay since they are born that way. Some of them are even in denial because society sees them as dregs same can be said with obese people. I can cite you many theories but that would only overwhelm the cocoon of your narrowmindedness.

The future of the human race will be extinguished? L>O>L there are six billion people and some change right now and they are continually growing. According to Darwinism, reproductive fitness of homosexuals should be low since they can't reproduce, but there are closet homosexuals whohave children in a loveless marriage.It's actually a survival advantage for straight people since they have less competition to find mates.

Being a straight God fearing person myself, I totally find it normal for gay people to exist. Everyone should feel free to be themselves without fear of being persecuted.



Actually it's a lifestyle choice, you can choose to have sex with a woman even though you're not attracted to her at all. You can choose to marry her, but overall you're just being an ass hat to the girl. So choosing to embrace your sexual orientation is a lifestyle choice, the better choice.


If you chose the other person of other gender whom you have no love at all,won't that be the same as to lying to yourself?
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

romeoxjuliet wrote:


HokiePokie wrote:


crazycaryl88 wrote:

These are the MOST atrocious responses I have ever read. I had to make an account just to give you my two cents.

Blatant ignorance aside (you are obviously preteens from another collectivist country), people need to be more openmined.

GAYNESS is NOT, I say NOT a lifestyle choice. They can't help being gay since they are born that way. Some of them are even in denial because society sees them as dregs same can be said with obese people. I can cite you many theories but that would only overwhelm the cocoon of your narrowmindedness.

The future of the human race will be extinguished? L>O>L there are six billion people and some change right now and they are continually growing. According to Darwinism, reproductive fitness of homosexuals should be low since they can't reproduce, but there are closet homosexuals whohave children in a loveless marriage.It's actually a survival advantage for straight people since they have less competition to find mates.

Being a straight God fearing person myself, I totally find it normal for gay people to exist. Everyone should feel free to be themselves without fear of being persecuted.



Actually it's a lifestyle choice, you can choose to have sex with a woman even though you're not attracted to her at all. You can choose to marry her, but overall you're just being an ass hat to the girl. So choosing to embrace your sexual orientation is a lifestyle choice, the better choice.


If you chose the other person of other gender whom you have no love at all,won't that be the same as to lying to yourself?


That's why it's a better choice to embrace your true sexuality. Plus, giving a shit about people who are dumb asses anyways.... is a pretty stupid thing.
26032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Saudia Arabia
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

HokiePokie wrote:


Lomy wrote:


ladyshin999 wrote:

God only made 2 genders.. Male and Female..

Gays/Lesbians there's no place for them on earth. but since they're also from God.. oh well.. we should accept the fact that.. they want themselves to be like that.


They represent all kinds of filth....


What's worse, murder or homosexuality? Genocide or homosexuality? Rape or homosexuality? Corruption or homosexuality? Molestation of a child or homosexuality?

If you have any kind of a brain than you'd know there is "worse" out there.


yea i still have my brain but not like yours..I know that there is something worse than that .. but still homosexuality is a part of corruption in the land also.. obviously you from the supporters of these perverts .. anyway that was your opinion and I respected .. but this doesn,t mean that attacking others because they said their opinion on subject....

Posted 3/8/08
I accept Gays/Lesbians in the society because I don't think that someone's sexual orientation is what makes a person. It's up to them, and I seriously doubt that anyone can make them sexually interested in the opposite sex if they don't or they don't want to.
2468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / yesterday
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
why are my opinions so strange? it doesn't take much intellegence to figure this out... why has this been only going on recently, because we only started telling them they can recently, we loosened the leash on people, before people wern't gay because it was not accepted... now that it is more and more people are becoming gay... what's next? are they going to allow interspecies sex? because if they do I guarantee you that people will do it, BECAUSE THEY CAN. We have to draw the line and tel them what is acceptable and what is not, not use "more rights" as a political ploy to get into power, personaly I like the people against it because they are saying the truth without worrying weather or not they are liked. Humans are a lustful race we would screw anything if we're alowed, so if you tell people.... "the same gender can have sex" they will, if you tel them "a person can have sex with an animal" they will, hell even if you say "a person can have sex with a fruit" they will, because they are allowed to. If in society there are no limits to freedom, than society will fall apart, believe it or not, there is logic in laws, they are there to keep society from crumbling beneath our feet. I am not homophobic, but I can see patterns in history quite well, as soon as you allow one thing anouther will be wanted, then anouther, than anouther, then anouther. so the ONLY logical course of action is to distinquish between socialy acceptable and unacceptable.
(and YES: there have been many cases when kids comited suicide because they're parents/guardians/step parents were gay)
416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / try to guess^^
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
i accept gays and lesbians. i even have some friends who are gay and lesbian.
i think they are also humans and that is why i never would not accept them.
451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
i accept gays and lesbians.
their human too just because they like the same gender doesnt mean they arent.
they have feelings too.
if you were in there position you would want other people to accept you too.
i just dont like seeing them kiss XD
17248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
Of course. We're all people.
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

swettie_pie32 wrote:

i accept gays and lesbians.
their human too just because they like the same gender doesnt mean they arent.
they have feelings too.
if you were in there position you would want other people to accept you too.
i just dont like seeing them kiss XD


Well it is pretty gross seeing ANYBODY kiss in public, it's just plain gross. Tongues should not touch anywhere near public. >.<
Posted 3/8/08
ya as long as they dont touch me lol or want to do anything with me
6806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / guess
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
i think they're awesome!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.