First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Do you accept Gays/Lesbians into our society?
6100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / America, New York
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
yeah since theres alot of gay guys in my school my school is a fashion high school thats why
52316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
yea i have no problem with that ^^
215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Liverpool, United...
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

aluminar wrote:

why are my opinions so strange? it doesn't take much intellegence to figure this out... why has this been only going on recently, because we only started telling them they can recently, we loosened the leash on people, before people wern't gay because it was not accepted... now that it is more and more people are becoming gay... what's next? are they going to allow interspecies sex? because if they do I guarantee you that people will do it, BECAUSE THEY CAN. We have to draw the line and tel them what is acceptable and what is not, not use "more rights" as a political ploy to get into power, personaly I like the people against it because they are saying the truth without worrying weather or not they are liked. Humans are a lustful race we would screw anything if we're alowed, so if you tell people.... "the same gender can have sex" they will, if you tel them "a person can have sex with an animal" they will, hell even if you say "a person can have sex with a fruit" they will, because they are allowed to. If in society there are no limits to freedom, than society will fall apart, believe it or not, there is logic in laws, they are there to keep society from crumbling beneath our feet. I am not homophobic, but I can see patterns in history quite well, as soon as you allow one thing anouther will be wanted, then anouther, than anouther, then anouther. so the ONLY logical course of action is to distinquish between socialy acceptable and unacceptable.
(and YES: there have been many cases when kids comited suicide because they're parents/guardians/step parents were gay)


Homosexuality is not a modern phenomenon. It's been going on for centuries and different area's of the world have had a variety of views on it. Going from socially acceptable to unacceptable and back again. I have no problem with homosexuality one little bit. Albiet it is a little annoying on television when effeminate personalities are broadcast so frequently for their 'mincing' personas, especially in britain.
6367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / around here
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
YES! there cool and good friends and people to be around
Posted 3/8/08
Yes, why wouldn't I?
I don't see why others act like such asswipes about it considering it's not
their life.

I have a close gay friend and I love him to death.
He's not your typical gay stereotype.


And I have a friend with two lesbian moms
in elementary and all those bastard
elementary kids would make fun of her!

fuckers.
Posted 3/8/08
5570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
I could care less. They're still people. Everyone should accept them, 'cause they have to deal with them whether or not they like it.
4598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
Yes because everyone is equal
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / planet earth
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
watevr..im just not bothered with them
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M / Philadelphia, PA...
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
Being gay, lesbian or transgendered is not a lifestyle choice. It is something you are born with and really can't change. I'm disappointed by the responses, so far. I thought young people would be more enlightened and more understanding.
4598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
To each their own
2191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / 9th cloud
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
sure.. it's a free society. i'm game
6499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
i think that everyone should be equal,
and that why i hate when people treat them
like they inferior.
4598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

kingraver92 wrote:

i think that everyone should be equal,
and that why i hate when people treat them
like they inferior.


Everyone is equal it's just that sometimes people look down on others because of how they are or who they really are
1752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

Lomy wrote:


HokiePokie wrote:


Lomy wrote:


ladyshin999 wrote:

God only made 2 genders.. Male and Female..

Gays/Lesbians there's no place for them on earth. but since they're also from God.. oh well.. we should accept the fact that.. they want themselves to be like that.


They represent all kinds of filth....


What's worse, murder or homosexuality? Genocide or homosexuality? Rape or homosexuality? Corruption or homosexuality? Molestation of a child or homosexuality?

If you have any kind of a brain than you'd know there is "worse" out there.


yea i still have my brain but not like yours..I know that there is something worse than that .. but still homosexuality is a part of corruption in the land also.. obviously you from the supporters of these perverts .. anyway that was your opinion and I respected .. but this doesn,t mean that attacking others because they said their opinion on subject....



The only thing that they reply on your opinion because it is lame half-assed one-liner without a little bit of elaboration I presume. Stating homosexual represents all kinds of filth then what? As if some heteros are not? And you stated that "supporting these perverts" equalizing it to homosexual? As if some heteros are not?

I would love an anti-gay opinion at least make it with sense.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.