First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
you're my girlfriend.. what do you think??
50819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
if all of you think it's cute,,i must read it!!!!
Posted 3/8/08
It's cute enough and it's worth reading but I can't say it's one of my favorites.
22879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
Totally cute.
I love it.
411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
very very cute.
& the mangaka meant to make the guy act gay, buddy.
geeee
746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / anYwhErE wiTh aNi...
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

joeyzj wrote:


-mixmich- wrote:

well... i just want to know what are your opinions about this manga..



for me, i really like it because the guy is so sweet.. although sometimes i think that he is really a gay... one thing that i dont like reading this manga is the recap of part... its because it is very long and makes the story boring to read, the cover page is also not that attracting.. and another thing!! the story is too short.. i want to read some more of the story..

so, what can you say???


Well, I think the manga is quite good. In fact, I don't think it's boring at all. And I think you are kinda contradicting yourself? At first you say that it's very long and then you suddenly say that the story is too short. Mind explaining again?? Me kinda confused.




oh.. im sorry if you misunderstood.. the manga is very short because it has only four volumes.. the long part of what i said is the recap part..
5284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
I thought it was boring, I tried reading, nothing clicked, I gave up.
END.
8143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / escape california
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
I loved it! It was too short though but i'm still glad it had a happy ending
824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
I loved this manga!
12656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

-mixmich- wrote:


joeyzj wrote:


-mixmich- wrote:

well... i just want to know what are your opinions about this manga..



for me, i really like it because the guy is so sweet.. although sometimes i think that he is really a gay... one thing that i dont like reading this manga is the recap of part... its because it is very long and makes the story boring to read, the cover page is also not that attracting.. and another thing!! the story is too short.. i want to read some more of the story..

so, what can you say???


Well, I think the manga is quite good. In fact, I don't think it's boring at all. And I think you are kinda contradicting yourself? At first you say that it's very long and then you suddenly say that the story is too short. Mind explaining again?? Me kinda confused.




oh.. im sorry if you misunderstood.. the manga is very short because it has only four volumes.. the long part of what i said is the recap part..


Okay. I think I roughly get it. oh well, there are more mangas that are shorter than this. like Samurai Champloo? It only has 2 volumes. :S
330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

joeyzj wrote:


-mixmich- wrote:

well... i just want to know what are your opinions about this manga..



for me, i really like it because the guy is so sweet.. although sometimes i think that he is really a gay... one thing that i dont like reading this manga is the recap of part... its because it is very long and makes the story boring to read, the cover page is also not that attracting.. and another thing!! the story is too short.. i want to read some more of the story..

so, what can you say???


Well, I think the manga is quite good. In fact, I don't think it's boring at all. And I think you are kinda contradicting yourself? At first you say that it's very long and then you suddenly say that the story is too short. Mind explaining again?? Me kinda confused.



i agree.........................
24371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / behind ur back X3
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
I think this manga is really great though I did not like some of the drawings..
293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cavite, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
is there a jap. name for this manga? rather... where can I download it?
265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in Earth
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
it was a nice manga
1108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / canned berries
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
heheheheehehehehe yayyee. i loved it, so good ^__^

but i also didn't like the recap in the beginning of each chapter =.=
293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cavite, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
Ok... I read it already....

Man, this is a really good manga!!! I really really really wished that it was longer....

I like the drawing for the main characters...

though there's really something wrong with the sequence or the flow of the story...

it's too short and lacks supporting details... with that kind of plot, a lot might have happened...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.