First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Batman Anime
1752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

jadenik wrote:

DC comics is working with several anime studios to create several batman ovas.

it's not going to be a whole series, but just 6 short ova's (ala Animatrix).
Studio's Production IG, Studio 4 & Madhouse are going to animate

http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost.php?p=13948871&postcount=39

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=302693


Oh my bad. It is really an anime
364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Eastern US
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

jadenik wrote:

DC comics is working with several anime studios to create several batman ovas.

it's not going to be a whole series, but just 6 short ova's (ala Animatrix).
Studio's Production IG, Studio 4 & Madhouse are going to animate

http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost.php?p=13948871&postcount=39

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=302693


This is going to be awesome. DC really is good with their animation, and since they're going to actually make Batman into an anime ovas... I'm speechless.
612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
Watch this: http://io9.com/356964/a-video-peek-into-batman-gone-anime

They're going the way of the Animatrix; letting several leading anime directors have their own takes on Batman. It looks amazing.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 3/8/08
Hardcore duplicate.

Batman Anime - created 20 days ago
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-100726/Batman-Anime.html

~ reported as duplicate, please refrain from posting any further.
6367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / around here
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

jadenik wrote:


tbodine wrote:

that would suck and itd be too gay


Explain why or you're speaking bullshit..


dude i hate batman they would make a really sucky anime out of it
2626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / america
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

tbodine wrote:


jadenik wrote:


tbodine wrote:

that would suck and itd be too gay


Explain why or you're speaking bullshit..


dude i hate batman they would make a really sucky anime out of it


Just cause you hate the batman doesn't mean it'd make a bad anime
6367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / around here
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

jadenik wrote:


tbodine wrote:


jadenik wrote:


tbodine wrote:

that would suck and itd be too gay


Explain why or you're speaking bullshit..


dude i hate batman they would make a really sucky anime out of it


Just cause you hate the batman doesn't mean it'd make a bad anime


how do u know
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

Kouta_XIII wrote:

I wouldn't watch it. .-.
Too many batman spin-offs/remakes already. .__.


pretty much my thought, but I've seen some video so far, batman is much more of a badass than in other animated makes.
8531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sunny Cali~!!!
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
Interesting
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
i can never immagine batman as a character with anime eyes, but i still would see it
412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
This might be cool, i prefer superman over batman though lol actually, i prefer superman over any superhero
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

jadenik wrote:

DC comics is working with several anime studios to create several batman ovas.

it's not going to be a whole series, but just 6 short ova's (ala Animatrix).
Studio's Production IG, Studio 4 & Madhouse are going to animate

http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost.php?p=13948871&postcount=39

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=302693


please search before posting a thread
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-100726/Batman-Anime.html

locked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.