First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply General Discussion
Moderator
12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/1/08 , edited 6/1/08

quitecrusade wrote:


lys46 wrote:


quitecrusade wrote:

I think there alike but the version of the story that I first heard involved rape,beatings, and a good amount of kicking and screaming also in that version hades purpousfully (I can't spell) starved persophone in order to break her spirit and she stole that pomegranet also she only sucked on the seeds and didnt swallow them , hades used this as an excuse to keep her. but I like this version better.


well I know of that version too...well it's a myth and myths have different stories....but this one is the one I learned about it even in school go figure haha....


ok i just uesd that as an example for how i think the stories are diffrent also I dont think ulquiorra would keep orihime from the people she loves for too long i really think that would kill her


no I meant it as a joke..we couldn't learn about rapes and beatings so they taught us this one .....I think you see Ulquiorra as a little angel...he's not that innocent...I think he's rather possessive...even if he did love her he would probably just do like Hades...half with him half of the time in Karakura...
Member
1769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/1/08 , edited 6/1/08
ok I dont see him as an angle but I don see him as an overly possesive jackass either and I think spending half in karakura and half in hueco mundo would work for them and i agree there are multiple versions of the story also I think we need to see what will happen later on in the story to start making deep anologies
Moderator
12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

quitecrusade wrote:

ok I dont see him as an angle but I don see him as an overly possesive jackass either and I think spending half in karakura and half in hueco mundo would work for them and i agree there are multiple versions of the story also I think we need to see what will happen later on in the story to start making deep anologies


we'll see about that...now we know almost nothing about Ulquiorra...though seems to be different from the others,with at least some more brains,he's cruel in his own way ....not necessarily..I think at this point this story fits UlquiHime and the similarities are obvious...it's not deep analogy..it's just fun!Between Bleach and things like mythology and christian elements(I even saw something about Dante's work) analogies have been long made!and I think Kubo will never go into that...or deep about UlquiHime as a matter of fact so you won't see much happening in the story...
Member
1769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

lys46 wrote:


quitecrusade wrote:

ok I dont see him as an angle but I don see him as an overly possesive jackass either and I think spending half in karakura and half in hueco mundo would work for them and i agree there are multiple versions of the story also I think we need to see what will happen later on in the story to start making deep anologies


we'll see about that...now we know almost nothing about Ulquiorra...though seems to be different from the others,with at least some more brains,he's cruel in his own way ....not necessarily..I think at this point this story fits UlquiHime and the similarities are obvious...it's not deep analogy..it's just fun!Between Bleach and things like mythology and christian elements(I even saw something about Dante's work) analogies have been long made!and I think Kubo will never go into that...or deep about UlquiHime as a matter of fact so you won't see much happening in the story...


if I agree ,mostly but If i spent the time to make my thoughts claer i think my brain would overheat so lets just leave it at that
Moderator
12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/26/08 , edited 6/26/08
The scene changes to Las Noches at the fifth tower.

Orihime is facing Ulquiorra

Through the darkness in the tower, he is walking towards her quitely. However, Orihime doesn't try to escape because she knows he can catch her anyway.

"Are you scared?" He asks.

There is no reply from her. Orihime just stays still and watches him.

"Now that you have become useless to Aizen-sama, I don't need to protect you anymore" Ulquiorra says when she doesn't reply.

No answers from her. She is only being quiet and staying still.
"This is the end" He pressures her "You will die here alone without anyone knowing."

After his speech, he comes to a stop in front of Orihime. His emotionless eyes make contact with hers in a very close distance.
"I asked" He asks her again "Are you scared?"

Orihime stands there with her eyes on his for a while before replying to him without any fear in her voice.

"Not at all" Her voice is surprisingly calm "because everyone came here to help a person like me..."

Faces of her friends such as Rukia, Renji, Ishida, Chad and Ichigo come to her mind.

"My heart now has gone to where my friends' are."


so this is what the chapter says about UlquiHime! safe to say I'm not the only one in shock...as I was reading the chapter I thought maybe he will soften his tone or become a little kinder but he is so evil....if nothing happens I think he will get to I can't even say the word...but why would Kubo hurry Hime's ending..why so aggressive towards her all of a sudden...I gotta say kudos to Hime for staying strong and not let him see through her fears,she's really matured a lot, making eye contact with Ulqui and facing him so bravely but....Ichigo please come quicker!
Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

lys46 wrote:

The scene changes to Las Noches at the fifth tower.

Orihime is facing Ulquiorra

Through the darkness in the tower, he is walking towards her quitely. However, Orihime doesn't try to escape because she knows he can catch her anyway.

"Are you scared?" He asks.

There is no reply from her. Orihime just stays still and watches him.

"Now that you have become useless to Aizen-sama, I don't need to protect you anymore" Ulquiorra says when she doesn't reply.

No answers from her. She is only being quiet and staying still.
"This is the end" He pressures her "You will die here alone without anyone knowing."

After his speech, he comes to a stop in front of Orihime. His emotionless eyes make contact with hers in a very close distance.
"I asked" He asks her again "Are you scared?"

Orihime stands there with her eyes on his for a while before replying to him without any fear in her voice.

"Not at all" Her voice is surprisingly calm "because everyone came here to help a person like me..."

Faces of her friends such as Rukia, Renji, Ishida, Chad and Ichigo come to her mind.

"My heart now has gone to where my friends' are."


so this is what the chapter says about UlquiHime! safe to say I'm not the only one in shock...as I was reading the chapter I thought maybe he will soften his tone or become a little kinder but he is so evil....if nothing happens I think he will get to I can't even say the word...but why would Kubo hurry Hime's ending..why so aggressive towards her all of a sudden...I gotta say kudos to Hime for staying strong and not let him see through her fears,she's really matured a lot, making eye contact with Ulqui and facing him so bravely but....Ichigo please come quicker!


i don't think ulqui will kill her at all, that doesn't worry me what worries me it's my ship!!!!!!!! i don't want ulqui to be the badass so we can have ichigo saving ori (yeah that has been done), i still thinking that ulqui is just testing ori because he might be intrige on how much trust she has on her friends and how strong she can become due to her friends, i hope this is the case, otherwise i think that would be the end for ulquihime ship!!!, i still hope kubo is not trying to pull out anything like that because then why he spent so much time developing thing ulquihime thing if at the end he was just going to make ulqui against ori
Member
655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / maryland
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

mistyowl wrote:


lys46 wrote:

The scene changes to Las Noches at the fifth tower.

Orihime is facing Ulquiorra

Through the darkness in the tower, he is walking towards her quitely. However, Orihime doesn't try to escape because she knows he can catch her anyway.

"Are you scared?" He asks.

There is no reply from her. Orihime just stays still and watches him.

"Now that you have become useless to Aizen-sama, I don't need to protect you anymore" Ulquiorra says when she doesn't reply.

No answers from her. She is only being quiet and staying still.
"This is the end" He pressures her "You will die here alone without anyone knowing."

After his speech, he comes to a stop in front of Orihime. His emotionless eyes make contact with hers in a very close distance.
"I asked" He asks her again "Are you scared?"

Orihime stands there with her eyes on his for a while before replying to him without any fear in her voice.

"Not at all" Her voice is surprisingly calm "because everyone came here to help a person like me..."

Faces of her friends such as Rukia, Renji, Ishida, Chad and Ichigo come to her mind.

"My heart now has gone to where my friends' are."


so this is what the chapter says about UlquiHime! safe to say I'm not the only one in shock...as I was reading the chapter I thought maybe he will soften his tone or become a little kinder but he is so evil....if nothing happens I think he will get to I can't even say the word...but why would Kubo hurry Hime's ending..why so aggressive towards her all of a sudden...I gotta say kudos to Hime for staying strong and not let him see through her fears,she's really matured a lot, making eye contact with Ulqui and facing him so bravely but....Ichigo please come quicker!


i don't think ulqui will kill her at all, that doesn't worry me what worries me it's my ship!!!!!!!! i don't want ulqui to be the badass so we can have ichigo saving ori (yeah that has been done), i still thinking that ulqui is just testing ori because he might be intrige on how much trust she has on her friends and how strong she can become due to her friends, i hope this is the case, otherwise i think that would be the end for ulquihime ship!!!, i still hope kubo is not trying to pull out anything like that because then why he spent so much time developing thing ulquihime thing if at the end he was just going to make ulqui against ori


I think it's all going to be ok in the end, I still have faith in them!! However, if Mr. Kubo does decide to have him kill her I will drive from Maryland to San Diego comic con just to slap the crap out of him lol. But I seriously don't think it'll come down to that. Why waist so much time an energy building them up to have him kill her? It wouldn't make sense at all. I feel it's going to end up being one of those scenes where Ulquiorra ends up admiring her even more. I know everyone's got a billion predictions but I think in the end Ulqui's going to betray Aizen for her. Although I think if it turns into Ichigo bursting through the door to save Orihime I'm gonna puke. Ulquiorra admires her strength too much and I feel this is his final test with her.

I can't wait for the raws, I wont be able to sleep tonight I've been searching high and lo for more info or the raws but nothing so far. I SWEAR to god I'm going to go insane before the night is over.
Member
1769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
i agree with evrything its like your inside my head thinking my thoughts with me ULQUIHIME LOVE!!!!!!!
Member
655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / maryland
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
Apparently, there are two different translations of 316 one manga has:

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/316/17/

where as:

http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-316.8/page015.html

I don't really know what to make of either one, it's strange really. It almost makes me feel like Aizen does have something planned for Orihime but on the same coin, I wonder if Aizen has something planned for Ulquiorra as well.
Moderator
12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

darkcountessb wrote:

Apparently, there are two different translations of 316 one manga has:

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/316/17/

where as:

http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-316.8/page015.html

I don't really know what to make of either one, it's strange really. It almost makes me feel like Aizen does have something planned for Orihime but on the same coin, I wonder if Aizen has something planned for Ulquiorra as well.


I think the second one is translated badly....some things said by Ulqui don't make much sense..I prefer the one at onemanga...at first I also thought Aizen is bluffing about Orihime never being important...but I don't know,now I think she really played the role of a decoy...well as a matter of fact I think Kubo did a horrible job with the Hueco Mundo arc and especially with Hime's importance...making her an important piece would have been much better...it's still time for that to happen but I'm not sure.
Member
655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / maryland
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

lys46 wrote:


darkcountessb wrote:

Apparently, there are two different translations of 316 one manga has:

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/316/17/

where as:

http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-316.8/page015.html

I don't really know what to make of either one, it's strange really. It almost makes me feel like Aizen does have something planned for Orihime but on the same coin, I wonder if Aizen has something planned for Ulquiorra as well.


I think the second one is translated badly....some things said by Ulqui don't make much sense..I prefer the one at onemanga...at first I also thought Aizen is bluffing about Orihime never being important...but I don't know,now I think she really played the role of a decoy...well as a matter of fact I think Kubo did a horrible job with the Hueco Mundo arc and especially with Hime's importance...making her an important piece would have been much better...it's still time for that to happen but I'm not sure.


Yeah I re-read the magashare version and it's kind of weird. I still think she's going to be an important piece but I just hope killing her off wont be his idea of making her important. I don't know why but I believe Ulquiorra will betray Aizen, everyone says I'm wrong but I do think it'll happen. Sometimes I also wonder if this is Aizen's test on Ulquiorra to see how faithful he is to him.

Moderator
12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/28/08 , edited 6/28/08

darkcountessb wrote:
Yeah I re-read the magashare version and it's kind of weird. I still think she's going to be an important piece but I just hope killing her off wont be his idea of making her important. I don't know why but I believe Ulquiorra will betray Aizen, everyone says I'm wrong but I do think it'll happen. Sometimes I also wonder if this is Aizen's test on Ulquiorra to see how faithful he is to him.


I refrain from making assumptions concerning Aizen cause Kubo made him such a sneaky bastard I can never tell what his plans are....I don't want Hime to die,believing that killing off a character can improve him is such a cliche.I want her to do something valuable and that can make people say wow....people said Grimmy would betray him cause he thinks of his own and that Ulqui would too cause he has his own plans,or at least he follows him for a more logical reason,not just for power like Noinoi...about Aizen testing him I don't know...it would be interesting nevertheless.
Member
655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / maryland
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

lys46 wrote:


darkcountessb wrote:
Yeah I re-read the magashare version and it's kind of weird. I still think she's going to be an important piece but I just hope killing her off wont be his idea of making her important. I don't know why but I believe Ulquiorra will betray Aizen, everyone says I'm wrong but I do think it'll happen. Sometimes I also wonder if this is Aizen's test on Ulquiorra to see how faithful he is to him.


I refrain from making assumptions concerning Aizen cause Kubo made him such a sneaky bastard I can never tell what his plans are....I don't want Hime to die,believing that killing off a character can improve him is such a cliche.I want her to do something valuable and that can make people say wow....people said Grimmy would betray him cause he thinks of his own and that Ulqui would too cause he has his own plans,or at least he follows him for a more logical reason,not just for power like Noinoi...about Aizen testing him I don't know...it would be interesting nevertheless.


I still think Grimm will betray Aizen I just don't know how he'll get out of his state. Him and Ulquiorra were the two I predicted would betray Aizen. Yeah, it'd be cliche and stupid killing off Orihime. She's come this far and is starting to become an interesting character why decide to kill her off now? And I HATE the fact people are screaming death to her it depresses me because she's not a bad character. Neither is Ulquiorra really, I just hope that by her making this statement only furthers his interest in her and softens him more. My retarded fangirl side wants to see him smile for her. XD


Heh, well Noi's dead and so is Szayel they kind of deserved it for what they did to Nel. I still like those two but ah well. Speaking of Nel I wonder if she's going to play a big role again soon.


Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

darkcountessb wrote:


lys46 wrote:


darkcountessb wrote:
Yeah I re-read the magashare version and it's kind of weird. I still think she's going to be an important piece but I just hope killing her off wont be his idea of making her important. I don't know why but I believe Ulquiorra will betray Aizen, everyone says I'm wrong but I do think it'll happen. Sometimes I also wonder if this is Aizen's test on Ulquiorra to see how faithful he is to him.


I refrain from making assumptions concerning Aizen cause Kubo made him such a sneaky bastard I can never tell what his plans are....I don't want Hime to die,believing that killing off a character can improve him is such a cliche.I want her to do something valuable and that can make people say wow....people said Grimmy would betray him cause he thinks of his own and that Ulqui would too cause he has his own plans,or at least he follows him for a more logical reason,not just for power like Noinoi...about Aizen testing him I don't know...it would be interesting nevertheless.


I still think Grimm will betray Aizen I just don't know how he'll get out of his state. Him and Ulquiorra were the two I predicted would betray Aizen. Yeah, it'd be cliche and stupid killing off Orihime. She's come this far and is starting to become an interesting character why decide to kill her off now? And I HATE the fact people are screaming death to her it depresses me because she's not a bad character. Neither is Ulquiorra really, I just hope that by her making this statement only furthers his interest in her and softens him more. My retarded fangirl side wants to see him smile for her. XD


Heh, well Noi's dead and so is Szayel they kind of deserved it for what they did to Nel. I still like those two but ah well. Speaking of Nel I wonder if she's going to play a big role again soon.




i also re-read the second version that dc posted and it's really weird some stuff doesn't make sense (as lys said). but i guess it's kinda the same. i don't think kubo will kill ori to make her a better character but i do agree in the fact that ulqui and grimm are the ones that may betray aizen, grimmi is more likely to betray aizen that ulqui (for what we have seen) but i think that ulqui can do it too maybe for orihime.
Member
1769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
i think bothe tranlations are right in some places and bothe are wrong in soem places it makes me wish I read japanese
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.