First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply General Discussion
Member
655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / maryland
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
Hmmm, another theory what if this sudden change in Ulquiorra's attitude is due to the fact Grimm sent him to another demension? I mean technically he just got back so I wonder what he seen.
Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

darkcountessb wrote:

Hmmm, another theory what if this sudden change in Ulquiorra's attitude is due to the fact Grimm sent him to another demension? I mean technically he just got back so I wonder what he seen.


thjat's interesting, yeah maybe either there is something on the other dimesnion or maybe since he was alone in the caja negation thing he had some time to think and stuff!!! maybe he got intrigued with all the stuff happening with ori and how much she trusts her friends. i still think that ulqui is very much interested on ori (whether romanticaly or not) and that might trigger his change of heart and hopefully betrayal of aizen
Member
655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / maryland
Offline
Posted 7/10/08


credits go to Bleach Asylum...
Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/10/08 , edited 7/10/08

darkcountessb wrote:



credits go to Bleach Asylum...


wow that's such an ulquihime thing!!!!ulqui should regain his heart
Moderator
12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/11/08 , edited 7/11/08
I loved Ulqui's lines when they talk about what a heart means and for some reason when he said that his eys sees everything and what it doesn't see it doesn't exist made me a bit sad,he's unable to understand the human nature,he cannot comprehend it...Devoid of all emotion, seemingly indestructible, deadly, and yet really curious about the human condition...
The chapter is screaming UlquiHime,their facial expressions,the tension that came off from their lines...it also renewed the friendship theme of Bleach,they're friends,they would do anything for a friend,that's why they saved Rukia,that's why they're trying to save Orihime...
Member
1769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

lys46 wrote:

I loved Ulqui's lines when they talk about what a heart means and for some reason when he said that his eys sees everything and what it doesn't see it doesn't exist made me a bit sad,he's unable to understand the human nature,he cannot comprehend it...Devoid of all emotion, seemingly indestructible, deadly, and yet really curious about the human condition...
The chapter is screaming UlquiHime,their facial expressions,the tension that came off from their lines...it also renewed the friendship theme of Bleach,they're friends,they would do anything for a friend,that's why they saved Rukia,that's why they're trying to save Orihime...


I agree i missed the friendship in bleach I also missed ichiruki and this chapter renewed both for me. and most importantly of all it was a BIG step forward for ulquihime yays n_n
Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

lys46 wrote:

I loved Ulqui's lines when they talk about what a heart means and for some reason when he said that his eys sees everything and what it doesn't see it doesn't exist made me a bit sad,he's unable to understand the human nature,he cannot comprehend it...Devoid of all emotion, seemingly indestructible, deadly, and yet really curious about the human condition...
The chapter is screaming UlquiHime,their facial expressions,the tension that came off from their lines...it also renewed the friendship theme of Bleach,they're friends,they would do anything for a friend,that's why they saved Rukia,that's why they're trying to save Orihime...


i totally agree with you ulqui doesn't understand human nature, friendship and love (we all remember that was the main reason why he got slapped before right?? ) and now he's curious about it i don't want kubo to make him understand human emotios and then kill him though like making ulqui realize the value of friends and then sacrifice ulqui when he's trying to save ori or something like that, that would be horrible!!!!
Member
655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / maryland
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
Major 318 spoiler:

Moderator
12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/16/08 , edited 7/16/08

darkcountessb wrote:

Major 318 spoiler:



he draws his sword? Ulqui the coolest(in a logical way) guy in Bleach does something that unexpected?I wonder what made him do that?
Member
655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / maryland
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

lys46 wrote:


darkcountessb wrote:

Major 318 spoiler:



he draws his sword? Ulqui the coolest(in a logical way) guy in Bleach does something that unexpected?I wonder what made him do that?


Well it seems that Ichigo, him, and Orihime have a small conversation from what it seems and Ulqui's getting pissed about all this talk of hearts. He even asks Ichigo about them. He draws his sword at the end of the chapter btw. Now I don't know if I was reading it right but he either was going to cut Orihime or he cut her already, I'm not sure. I hope to god he didn't hurt her otherwise I will cry like hell.
Member
655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / maryland
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
Ok nvm it might be a fake spoiler *crosses finger's*
Moderator
12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

darkcountessb wrote:


lys46 wrote:


darkcountessb wrote:

Major 318 spoiler:



he draws his sword? Ulqui the coolest(in a logical way) guy in Bleach does something that unexpected?I wonder what made him do that?


Well it seems that Ichigo, him, and Orihime have a small conversation from what it seems and Ulqui's getting pissed about all this talk of hearts. He even asks Ichigo about them. He draws his sword at the end of the chapter btw. Now I don't know if I was reading it right but he either was going to cut Orihime or he cut her already, I'm not sure. I hope to god he didn't hurt her otherwise I will cry like hell.

.....cut her?DC don't play with me like that and especially if there's Hime or Ulqui involved....I want more spoilers ...
Member
655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / maryland
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

lys46 wrote:


darkcountessb wrote:


lys46 wrote:


darkcountessb wrote:

Major 318 spoiler:



he draws his sword? Ulqui the coolest(in a logical way) guy in Bleach does something that unexpected?I wonder what made him do that?


Well it seems that Ichigo, him, and Orihime have a small conversation from what it seems and Ulqui's getting pissed about all this talk of hearts. He even asks Ichigo about them. He draws his sword at the end of the chapter btw. Now I don't know if I was reading it right but he either was going to cut Orihime or he cut her already, I'm not sure. I hope to god he didn't hurt her otherwise I will cry like hell.

.....cut her?DC don't play with me like that and especially if there's Hime or Ulqui involved....I want more spoilers ...



Spacecat told me on Bleach Asylum that it's fake but for some odd reason mangahelpers confirmed it. So I don't know which to believe, Spacecat I believe more actually. Yeah if it's true I'm crying to death and a lot of people will be pissed.
Moderator
12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

darkcountessb wrote:


lys46 wrote:


darkcountessb wrote:


lys46 wrote:


darkcountessb wrote:

Major 318 spoiler:



he draws his sword? Ulqui the coolest(in a logical way) guy in Bleach does something that unexpected?I wonder what made him do that?


Well it seems that Ichigo, him, and Orihime have a small conversation from what it seems and Ulqui's getting pissed about all this talk of hearts. He even asks Ichigo about them. He draws his sword at the end of the chapter btw. Now I don't know if I was reading it right but he either was going to cut Orihime or he cut her already, I'm not sure. I hope to god he didn't hurt her otherwise I will cry like hell.

.....cut her?DC don't play with me like that and especially if there's Hime or Ulqui involved....I want more spoilers ...



Spacecat told me on Bleach Asylum that it's fake but for some odd reason mangahelpers confirmed it. So I don't know which to believe, Spacecat I believe more actually. Yeah if it's true I'm crying to death and a lot of people will be pissed.


oh my..... ....these spoilers are so annoying,I wanna see the chapter already...Ulqui better not hurt Hime,he can unleash his hidden traumas and all on Ichigo
Member
655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / maryland
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

lys46 wrote:


darkcountessb wrote:


lys46 wrote:


darkcountessb wrote:


lys46 wrote:


darkcountessb wrote:

Major 318 spoiler:



he draws his sword? Ulqui the coolest(in a logical way) guy in Bleach does something that unexpected?I wonder what made him do that?


Well it seems that Ichigo, him, and Orihime have a small conversation from what it seems and Ulqui's getting pissed about all this talk of hearts. He even asks Ichigo about them. He draws his sword at the end of the chapter btw. Now I don't know if I was reading it right but he either was going to cut Orihime or he cut her already, I'm not sure. I hope to god he didn't hurt her otherwise I will cry like hell.

.....cut her?DC don't play with me like that and especially if there's Hime or Ulqui involved....I want more spoilers ...



Spacecat told me on Bleach Asylum that it's fake but for some odd reason mangahelpers confirmed it. So I don't know which to believe, Spacecat I believe more actually. Yeah if it's true I'm crying to death and a lot of people will be pissed.


oh my..... ....these spoilers are so annoying,I wanna see the chapter already...Ulqui better not hurt Hime,he can unleash his hidden traumas and all on Ichigo


lol I know, well the only confirmed spoiler is Ulquiorra unleashes his sword. I'm having a tough time finding new spoilers because everyone's out looking for them.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.