First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Japanese female Names & Meanings
Member
963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
what does Erin means?
Member
6165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~in front of pc~
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

f9a9101 wrote:


f9a9101 wrote:

what does mariam mean????


i went to the website.....it didnt really show my name!


maryam mean tall...
but not in japanese meaning of course
Member
10054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Henesys
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

mimiko-san wrote:


f9a9101 wrote:


f9a9101 wrote:

what does mariam mean????


i went to the website.....it didnt really show my name!


maryam mean tall...
but not in japanese meaning of course


o cool.........thnx!!!
Member
2269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / In my computer
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
konnichiwa...

I want to ask what is Yulima mean????

I dont know, I search the jap name in mag but now I forgot it all...
dakara onegaishimasu......
Posted 8/25/08
my name means vegetables???!!!
Member
7649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
0.0 i can't find my name meaning!!lol..^.^ lol..m *sad* gusse there is nnot popularity!! T^T my name mean magic(mantra in my country) but can't find it on japaness!! T^T
Member
5283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / シンガポール OR 싱가포르 *S...
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
Wat does yukiko means in Jap. lang???
Member
2115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / OuO
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

blue_legend14 wrote:

can i ask??? what does Hikari means ???
i like that name ...really ... too bad i dont know the meaning...

Hikari means light...o-O
Member
9669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / chair
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

MasakiKudo wrote:


blue_legend14 wrote:

can i ask??? what does Hikari means ???
i like that name ...really ... too bad i dont know the meaning...

Hikari means light...o-O


arigato ")
Member
2115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / OuO
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

blue_legend14 wrote:


MasakiKudo wrote:


blue_legend14 wrote:

can i ask??? what does Hikari means ???
i like that name ...really ... too bad i dont know the meaning...

Hikari means light...o-O


arigato ")

No problem. :)
Member
2042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Cebu City
Offline
Posted 9/24/08


what does SHEENA means....????????....
Member
4231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
awwww..thx fort this..(i'm tryin to get myself a japnse name and i want something really nice) so this helped alot! thx!
Member
6421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / California
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
LOL. So I went and looked up my middle name which is Fumiko.

Meaning: Literary or scholarly child; Child of treasured beauty

Not bad. ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.