First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Wolf's Rain Fan Art
Creator
9205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Paradise of Obliv...
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
Here you can put your fan art of any of the Wolf's Rain characters! You can also submit your other wolf drawings. People can rate, comment and tell them what they think about your drawings.

Posted 3/8/08
Woot! guess ill go first!

Posted 3/8/08
5964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/9/08


omfg O.O your drawings are awesome!!! i'm not so good at using colors yet....for my drawing i use only the pencil (almost every time)... i'll try to color my paintings from now on^^ (thanks to you )
Posted 3/9/08
lol thank you! im honored to be of inspiration XD i used to be horrible at coloring XD just keep trying you get better!
5964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
thx for your encouragement, i'll keep it up
Posted 3/18/08
wah! no more fan art yet? thought there would be lots!
Posted 3/18/08
if anyone has these pics in larger size would you please be so kind as to let me know cuz it would make drawing them much much easier XD




5964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

lonewolfketsueki wrote:

if anyone has these pics in larger size would you please be so kind as to let me know cuz it would make drawing them much much easier XD






here you go^^:

5964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
finally i took photos of my drawings, even though they're not so good



Creator
9205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Paradise of Obliv...
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
WoW! These are all great drawings! Keep up the amazing work guys!
5964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

Midnights_Raven_88 wrote:

WoW! These are all great drawings! Keep up the amazing work guys! :D


thx
5964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
yay^^ i finally finished drawing my inner wolf and personal wolf's rain character ;P

Posted 3/27/08

XblackwolfX wrote:


lonewolfketsueki wrote:

if anyone has these pics in larger size would you please be so kind as to let me know cuz it would make drawing them much much easier XD






here you go^^:






WOOT!!! thank you much!!!
Posted 3/27/08

XblackwolfX wrote:

finally i took photos of my drawings, even though they're not so good






awesome! only critique is the blood is too light in the first one (bloods a pain!). but it still looks great!

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.