First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Crunchyroll Anime Show
11660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Cali
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

BubbleGumx wrote:

Why don't you give us a preview of what you mean... like of the animation, sketch or something?


Is that good enough?
Posted 3/8/08
sure
Posted 3/8/08

narutosonic330 wrote:


BubbleGumx wrote:

Why don't you give us a preview of what you mean... like of the animation, sketch or something?


Is that good enough?


... Okay?

11660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Cali
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

snow-chibi wrote:

Ooo ~ This is interesting . What`s going to be the plot / storyline ?


I dunno?You can make up the storyline.
11660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Cali
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

BubbleGumx wrote:


narutosonic330 wrote:


BubbleGumx wrote:

Why don't you give us a preview of what you mean... like of the animation, sketch or something?


Is that good enough?


... Okay?

Lol that wasn't it.

Posted 3/8/08

narutosonic330 wrote:


BubbleGumx wrote:


narutosonic330 wrote:


BubbleGumx wrote:

Why don't you give us a preview of what you mean... like of the animation, sketch or something?


Is that good enough?


... Okay?

Lol that wasn't it.



... You sure?
10977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / 714
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
go for it?

so its about crunchyroll? and how ppl go on and do stuff?
310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / San Jose, California
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
how about making it a horror nime and like having a scary stalker/killer who finds and kills people who don't like the stuff they like?

(sounds like every freaking horror film out right about now... so maybe strike it)
or it could be a romance type thing .. like this girl meets someone on cr that likes everything she likes and thinks its a girl (because of the girly sn) and then meets them irl to discover its a hot guy?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.