First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
*DUMBEST* anime girl goes to.....
Posted 3/8/08
Osaka from Azumanga Daioh isn't exactly what you call bright. Although I love her xD
3693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
im gonna have to go with tenma also
2782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines,manil...
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

robert_fei wrote:


carolinedeguzman wrote:


robert_fei wrote:


carolinedeguzman wrote:


blu3g wrote:

sakura ......... sasuke's gay with naruto, get over it.


sakura?dumb?
no she isn't.
she's freakin strong and smart.
she is ....she can't take a hint that sasuke doesn't like girls.



the truth i.there is a reaon why sasuke ignores girls.
sasuke doesn't really hates girls.you know?
and i'm preetty sure you haven't seen mosat of te anime have you?
because they became very close friends along with naruto and kakashi(theri teacher)
if you're not as dumb as you think sakura is..then tell me the reason why sasuke ignores girls!
A little too close i say ...... and when sasugay left naruto went searching for his long lost lover after his training. I really dont get why naruto is so fixated at finding him. I don't know why he ignores girls ...... maybe because the fact that he's ....gay?



stupid..tsssss.
that is because you haven't watched the anime clearly.
if there's anyone gay here,it's you!
and don't even try understanding naruto..
stupid people won't be able to understand it like you
1754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Brazil
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

robert_fei wrote:


carolinedeguzman wrote:


blu3g wrote:

sakura ......... sasuke's gay with naruto, get over it.


sakura?dumb?
no she isn't.
she's freakin strong and smart.
she is ....she can't take a hint that sasuke doesn't like girls.



8684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

Goukenimaru wrote:


Ajousama wrote:

Orihime, I think she is dumb (hey personally think) I mean her boobs are larger than her brain! Plus her decision of going to Hueco Mundo isn't very brillant either, I mean her gang was winning when she agreed to go and make them lost their chance of winning. Plus by going to Hueco Mundo knowing how her stubborn friends are they would problably go to save her. Even worse in an enemy territory where there are more evil to come from. and then she sobbed, how shameful and useless.


[Orihime fanboy mode:on] Nobody complained when Rukia did the SAME thing back in the soul society arc [Orihime fanboy mode:off] actually the hueco mundo arc has a lot of similarities with the soul society arc, if i dare to say, its the same thing only more darker and Ichigo & friends are more powerful.


Inoue went to Hueco mundo knowing that the gang will save her and its dangerous. Rukia went to Soul Society and told him if he came, she won't forgive him, cause she didn't want him to die.

460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / i'm not sure
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
i'd say sakura but she's not dumb just annoying
so i'm gonna have to say misha from pita-ten
Posted 3/8/08
um..... the chick from deathnote...
1127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / up yours
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
Tenma v.s Gidget taking all bets!
1564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
Tenma frm Skool Rumble, Orihime frm Bleach n Hachi frm Nana.
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

carolinedeguzman wrote:


robert_fei wrote:


carolinedeguzman wrote:


robert_fei wrote:


carolinedeguzman wrote:


blu3g wrote:

sakura ......... sasuke's gay with naruto, get over it.


sakura?dumb?
no she isn't.
she's freakin strong and smart.
she is ....she can't take a hint that sasuke doesn't like girls.



the truth i.there is a reaon why sasuke ignores girls.
sasuke doesn't really hates girls.you know?
and i'm preetty sure you haven't seen mosat of te anime have you?
because they became very close friends along with naruto and kakashi(theri teacher)
if you're not as dumb as you think sakura is..then tell me the reason why sasuke ignores girls!
A little too close i say ...... and when sasugay left naruto went searching for his long lost lover after his training. I really dont get why naruto is so fixated at finding him. I don't know why he ignores girls ...... maybe because the fact that he's ....gay?



stupid..tsssss.
that is because you haven't watched the anime clearly.
if there's anyone gay here,it's you!
and don't even try understanding naruto..
stupid people won't be able to understand it like you


lol.. okey enough already fantasizing Yaoi moments here.... kids, just rewatch the anime... so u may understand a little..

as the matter a fact... they didnt make Naruto for Romance... its a SHOUNEN anime!!! its all about fighting..!?!

so anyway, stop ruining the thread....
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
i would say tenma too
717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
Inoue from bleach...i mean come on...she actually thought that the black cat's(forgot the cat's name) past life was a dalmatian
1745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Hueco Mundo
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
Idk, Akane Tendo is pretty stupid.
2142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Stars......
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
Tenma
Inoue Orihime
Mayu
1754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Brazil
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

Akixx9 wrote:


Goukenimaru wrote:


Ajousama wrote:

Orihime, I think she is dumb (hey personally think) I mean her boobs are larger than her brain! Plus her decision of going to Hueco Mundo isn't very brillant either, I mean her gang was winning when she agreed to go and make them lost their chance of winning. Plus by going to Hueco Mundo knowing how her stubborn friends are they would problably go to save her. Even worse in an enemy territory where there are more evil to come from. and then she sobbed, how shameful and useless.


[Orihime fanboy mode:on] Nobody complained when Rukia did the SAME thing back in the soul society arc [Orihime fanboy mode:off] actually the hueco mundo arc has a lot of similarities with the soul society arc, if i dare to say, its the same thing only more darker and Ichigo & friends are more powerful.


Inoue went to Hueco mundo knowing that the gang will save her and its dangerous. Rukia went to Soul Society and told him if he came, she won't forgive him, cause she didn't want him to die.



1. They never told that Orihime knew or was hoping for Ichigo & crew going to save her, if you say that please tell me the exact episode minute that happened in the anime or the manga chapter (i read and watch both) feel free to correct me.

2. The standard plot cliche, Rukia said those things to Ichigo but she was smart enough to know that he was a block-head and definetely was going to save her, and if she didn't knew that, she is the dumb one here.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.