First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Quiz - Week 2
4965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In your computer...
Offline
Posted 8/17/07
Mark your calendar or Palm V. You can expect to die on:

Tuesday, February 7th 2062
At the tender age of 69 years old.
On that date, you will most likely die from:
Drowning (10%)
Alien Abduction (2%)
Homicide (2%)

hahaha.
1013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Yes, come to the...
Offline
Posted 8/17/07
Wednesday April 3,2047
At the tender age of 66 years old
On that date you'll mot likey die from:

Electrolysis (10%)
Alien abduction ( 7%)
Heart attack (5%)
Cleaning your rifle ( 4%)

Yeah lightshow at my house!
1277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Jakarta
Offline
Posted 8/18/07
Wednesday, December 8th 2077
At the ripe old age of 87 years old.
On that date, you will most likely die from:

Drowning (10%)
Alcoholism (3%)
Alien Abduction (3%)
"Cleaning your Rifle" (2%)
37847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 8/18/07
Monday, November 1st 2060
At the tender age of 72 years old.
On that date, you will most likely die from:
Drowning (7%)
Alien Abduction (5%)
"Cleaning your Rifle" (2%)
Cancer (2%)


npincus wrote:

Monday, August 27th 2007
At the tender age of 18 years old.
On that date, you will most likely die from:
Contagious Disease (71%)
Homicide (13%)
Horrible Accident (10%)
Alcoholism (10%)

well being a leper did help a bit...


wow.. lol

Please use the edit button instead of double posting
*edited by mauz15 (forum moderator)
3551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / behind Sephy.. hi...
Offline
Posted 8/18/07
Monday, August 1st 2061
At the tender age of 71 years old.
On that date, you will most likely die from:

Suicide (11%)
Alien Abduction (9%)
Confusion (9%)
"Cleaning your Rifle" (7%)

i'll die because of confusion? lol^^
10907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under someone bed!
Offline
Posted 8/18/07
Sunday, October 2nd 2067
At the tender age of 74 years old.
On that date, you will most likely die from:

Drowning (3%)

How come i have one? It's a lie!!
7937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/18/07
Mark your calendar or Palm V. You can expect to die on:
Monday, February 11th 2069
At the tender age of 76 years old.

On that date, you will most likely die from:
Alien Abduction (5%)
Drowning (3%)
Homicide (2%)
Third Degree Burns (2%)
21581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / US
Offline
Posted 8/19/07
Wednesday, August 25th 2060
At the tender age of 67 years old.
On that date, you will most likely die from:
Third Degree Burns (2%)
32660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Memory Lane,Dream...
Offline
Posted 8/19/07
Mark your calendar or Palm V. You can expect to die on:

Monday, June 27th 2067
At the tender age of 72 years old.
On that date, you will most likely die from:

Drowning (4%)

Huh.So there's a 4% chance i'd die drowning.well that's not encouraging.And what happened to the other 96%?
4839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / in your face :P
Offline
Posted 8/20/07
Thursday, November 5th 2083
At the ripe old age of 91 years old.
On that date, you will most likely die from:

"Cleaning your Rifle" (7%)
Drowning (6%)
Heart Attack During Sex (4%)

o yea im an old guy o dam i wish idied being abducted by aliens ^^
147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Right behind you...
Offline
Posted 8/20/07
Monday, May 13th 2058
At the tender age of 70 years old.

On that date, you will most likely die from:
Drowning (7%)
Alien Abduction (5%)
Confusion (3%)
Cleaning your Rifle" (2%)

If the alien abduction will happen, I hope the aliens are not like ET, If so then my death date would really suck ass.
Posted 8/20/07
Wednesday, June 15th 2067
At the ripe old age of 77 years old.
On that date, you will most likely die from:

Cancer (10%)
Heart Attack (5%)
Alien Abduction (5%)
"Cleaning your Rifle" (4%)
1241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 8/20/07
Thursday, November 27th 2059
At tender age of 76 yrs old
Most likely die from
Alien Abduction (5%)
Drowning (3%)
Homicide (2%)

Totally insane quiz.
1939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Home
Offline
Posted 8/21/07

Wednesday, June 26th 2069
At the tender age of 75 years old.
On that date, you will most likely die from:

Drowning (11%)
Cancer (10%)
Alien Abduction (5%)
Wild Animal Mauling (3%)
1939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Home
Offline
Posted 8/21/07
I'll die from drowning?!? Well...75 isn't so bad.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.