First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply wat kind of race are u?
Creator
2544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

magribe12 wrote:


tia_yangel wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


tia_yangel wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


albanian_chick123 wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


tia_yangel wrote:


albanian_chick123 wrote:

Albanian
yea Albo pride !!!! ^^


wats dat!?[curious]..ahha


if u want to know bout albanians message me and ill tell u

eheh lolz yup mii friend well tell ya !!! xDDD



haha yep i will haha



ahah..i guess then wats albanian!?haha
i want to knoe more info about it..= P


its a group of people in kosovo and albania its located in europe, a lot of them live all over the world most are muslims and they were attacked by serbia becuz of it and serbia was trying to kill us all


whoa...serbia try to kill u guys!?w.e serbia is..= P..ahha




yep but we just became our own country in feburary in 2008 and serbia is hating cuz we use to be a part of it and we our place so serbia can do whatever they want ccuz they sux


wats ur country call!?and do u live there?!
Posted 8/5/08

tia_yangel wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


tia_yangel wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


tia_yangel wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


albanian_chick123 wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


tia_yangel wrote:


albanian_chick123 wrote:

Albanian
yea Albo pride !!!! ^^


wats dat!?[curious]..ahha


if u want to know bout albanians message me and ill tell u

eheh lolz yup mii friend well tell ya !!! xDDD



haha yep i will haha



ahah..i guess then wats albanian!?haha
i want to knoe more info about it..= P


its a group of people in kosovo and albania its located in europe, a lot of them live all over the world most are muslims and they were attacked by serbia becuz of it and serbia was trying to kill us all


whoa...serbia try to kill u guys!?w.e serbia is..= P..ahha




yep but we just became our own country in feburary in 2008 and serbia is hating cuz we use to be a part of it and we our place so serbia can do whatever they want ccuz they sux


wats ur country call!?and do u live there?!


its called Kosovo and i dont live there i live int he U.S. now cuz i left like right after the war
Creator
2544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

magribe12 wrote:


tia_yangel wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


tia_yangel wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


tia_yangel wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


albanian_chick123 wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


tia_yangel wrote:


albanian_chick123 wrote:

Albanian
yea Albo pride !!!! ^^


wats dat!?[curious]..ahha


if u want to know bout albanians message me and ill tell u

eheh lolz yup mii friend well tell ya !!! xDDD



haha yep i will haha



ahah..i guess then wats albanian!?haha
i want to knoe more info about it..= P


its a group of people in kosovo and albania its located in europe, a lot of them live all over the world most are muslims and they were attacked by serbia becuz of it and serbia was trying to kill us all


whoa...serbia try to kill u guys!?w.e serbia is..= P..ahha




yep but we just became our own country in feburary in 2008 and serbia is hating cuz we use to be a part of it and we our place so serbia can do whatever they want ccuz they sux


wats ur country call!?and do u live there?!


its called Kosovo and i dont live there i live int he U.S. now cuz i left like right after the war


good for u..= D....haha....kosovo..i heard of dat..ahha..in europe...riiight...ahah
Member
4165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

tia_yangel wrote:


xiong_xa wrote:

I'm Black!! yea black pride!!


omgosh..ur not black stupid loser..hahaha...






lol
Member
4165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
Im black and white...and in my head im Korean .........lol
Creator
2544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

sassycat wrote:

Im black and white...and in my head im Korean .........lol


haha...how can dat be!?haha
Member
29234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a Quasar...O.o
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
Umm I think I am the only Caucasion

Lmao XD
Member
2433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
Well Emm Im Pakistanii(L)
Creator
2544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

Maha14 wrote:

Well Emm Im Pakistanii(L) :)


u are forrealz?!or u jux kiddin!?
Member
2433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

tia_yangel wrote:


Maha14 wrote:

Well Emm Im Pakistanii(L) :)


u are forrealz?!or u jux kiddin!?


For Real Why...?

Member
24436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / in the soul of music
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
i am all races cause race means nothing
Member
1884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / vErTiGo
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
I am not sure if this is how you spell Caucasian, so I'm just going to say I'm White!
Moderator
1553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
I'm Chinese

Azn pride!
Creator
2544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

Afrow_Warrior_Sukotto wrote:

i am all races cause race means nothing


ahh...how cool is dat then...= ]..ur rainbow...awesome!!
Member
8389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / on top of a tree....
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
i'm korean. ^^ eh...2nd generation
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.