First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply wat kind of race are u?
Member
584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere in eith...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
>_> i'm actually mixed lol. Black n partially chinese. Though I take after my black father
Creator
2544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

Wartime-Division11 wrote:

>_> i'm actually mixed lol. Black n partially chinese. Though I take after my black father


ahh...wow...no offense..but i never heard of a black guy marrying a chinese mom..
dats hecka koolz..ahaha.....
Member
497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / HEAVEN
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
i'm a mexican although .....
when people look at me they think i'm american
some of my friend talked to me in english and then heard me speaking
spanish they all freaked out and were sooo shocked
it was so funny :p
but from then on they talked to to me in spanish
Member
584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere in eith...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

tia_yangel wrote:


Wartime-Division11 wrote:

>_> i'm actually mixed lol. Black n partially chinese. Though I take after my black father


ahh...wow...no offense..but i never heard of a black guy marrying a chinese mom..
dats hecka koolz..ahaha.....


o.O are you flipping serious?!
Creator
2544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

Wartime-Division11 wrote:


tia_yangel wrote:


Wartime-Division11 wrote:

>_> i'm actually mixed lol. Black n partially chinese. Though I take after my black father


ahh...wow...no offense..but i never heard of a black guy marrying a chinese mom..
dats hecka koolz..ahaha.....


o.O are you flipping serious?!


haha..yea im serious..but like i say..its all good.
Creator
2544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

nina18 wrote:

i'm a mexican although .....
when people look at me they think i'm american
some of my friend talked to me in english and then heard me speaking
spanish they all freaked out and were sooo shocked
it was so funny :p
but from then on they talked to to me in spanish


wow..are u forreal??i thoguth u were white..ahah
so u do speak english too right??
Member
584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere in eith...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
wow, i can't believe it. Its like, common in my area to see a black man with an asian woman. Hell, I ended up meeting an adult who graduated from my tiny ass old middle school and he's dating a girl who was cambodian lol, i swear they were married too the way they were acting lol.
Member
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
yea its not so rare. coz my cousins are like little tan kids coz their mom's my mom's cousin and their dad's black
Creator
2544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

poly6ics wrote:

yea its not so rare. coz my cousins are like little tan kids coz their mom's my mom's cousin and their dad's black


whoa wat are u??half black and chinese too??
Member
497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / HEAVEN
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
yea i speak english good although my spelling is HORRIBLE
i came here when i was in fourth grade i didn't know a word of english
but when i tell people that they get shocked AGAIN....
cuz they say i speak it really good
oh by the way i'm going into 7 grade
Member
497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / HEAVEN
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
and i'm trying to learn japonese
my bros speak three lenguages
Member
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

tia_yangel wrote:

whoa wat are u??half black and chinese too??


nah. im pure breed chihuahua
Creator
2544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

poly6ics wrote:


tia_yangel wrote:

whoa wat are u??half black and chinese too??


nah. im pure breed chihuahua


so..ur mexican??
Creator
2544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

nina18 wrote:

yea i speak english good although my spelling is HORRIBLE
i came here when i was in fourth grade i didn't know a word of english
but when i tell people that they get shocked AGAIN....
cuz they say i speak it really good
oh by the way i'm going into 7 grade


wow..ur jux gonna be a 7th grder onlie??
dats kool i guess..and reeally i thought u were caucasion for a moment..ahah
Member
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

tia_yangel wrote:

so..ur mexican??


no..im not..im flip. u kno like..a flip
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.