First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Energy Food
Posted 3/11/08
welcome back, sanji-fukutaicho...

haha...that's why i'm in 5th squad, right?..
5745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / dont know.....
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
what is so delicious about bacon????...... i just dont understand
17467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / USA atm
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
me either........"pass the bacon plz" thank u
Captain- Commander
102545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
anywhere but there
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
bacon is nice i like em better when they're just off the pan, less greasy anyway...there's this italian bacon >forgot the name< that's really nice ~ especially when you use it for carbonara......oh no...now i crave for bacon and pasta
Captain- Commander
102545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
anywhere but there
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
Tocino?! Weh, i like tocino wehehehe, tocino and garlic rice and eggs...heaven
5745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / dont know.....
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
yes it is tocino.... the only dish that i hardly eat with bacon is it with beans.. and rice..
Posted 3/12/08
*sigh* I dont know why its always bacon when its only good on cheeseburgers or in the morning.

the only thing i consume before a fight is one cup of Green Tea with added honey, maybe some ginsing.

Then after the fight i always have a bottle of Sake to Split between me and my opponent, even if i killed them because its more about respect then the fight itself
5745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / dont know.....
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
Mike-kun.. you really love sake.... am i right?
Posted 3/12/08
Love it. its a drink, just like tea, wouldnt say i love it. besides i drink tea more than sake now
Posted 3/12/08
lol tea XD drink soy sauce! its better XD jk lol btw bacon is delicious but kinda...bold? and whats tocino? I saw it in internet..its another kind of bacon or something? o.o
4088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / where the wild th...
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

Tartarus wrote:

my bestfriend


Not JUST shrimp... TEMPURA shrimp, am I right?
Posted 3/12/08
yes you are
5745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / dont know.....
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

Luluuu wrote:

lol tea XD drink soy sauce! its better XD jk lol btw bacon is delicious but kinda...bold? and whats tocino? I saw it in internet..its another kind of bacon or something? o.o



well bacon is tocino.. just how it is call in spanish.... tocino
Posted 3/12/08

patty_mara wrote:


Luluuu wrote:

lol tea XD drink soy sauce! its better XD jk lol btw bacon is delicious but kinda...bold? and whats tocino? I saw it in internet..its another kind of bacon or something? o.o



well bacon is tocino.. just how it is call in spanish.... tocino


ooh I see well yup its tasty but bold...I eat rarely (and its not that im girly or anything but they say that its not good for the health if you eat to much bold stuff so yeah... ^^)
Captain- Commander
102545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
anywhere but there
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

Luluuu wrote:


ooh I see well yup its tasty but bold...I eat rarely (and its not that im girly or anything but they say that its not good for the health if you eat to much bold stuff so yeah... ^^)


lulu chan,what do you mean by bold?anywy if its cholesterol you're worried about you can balance it with fiber enriched foods (oatmeal, pineapple)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.