First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
What is the most boring anime u watched
Posted 5/22/08

zippo718 wrote:


aicirtapsy wrote:

ef.. tale of memories.


You're joking, right?


yeahh. same reaction.. its quite good
Posted 5/22/08
Death Note
Posted 5/22/08

zippo718 wrote:


aicirtapsy wrote:

ef.. tale of memories.


You're joking, right?


not really... its my personal opinion though... it might have been part of the atmosphere during when i was watching it that made me feel bored etc... i didn't continue watching it anyway...
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

aicirtapsy wrote:


zippo718 wrote:


aicirtapsy wrote:

ef.. tale of memories.


You're joking, right?


not really... its my personal opinion though... it might have been part of the atmosphere during when i was watching it that made me feel bored etc... i didn't continue watching it anyway...


somehow thats true...

i skipped some parts like the almost 15 mins of a girl on the phone saying "sorry" or somesort...

but the memory-loss-girl's story is actually good that you want to see how they would handle the problem
Posted 5/22/08

macphapie wrote:


aicirtapsy wrote:


zippo718 wrote:


aicirtapsy wrote:

ef.. tale of memories.


You're joking, right?


not really... its my personal opinion though... it might have been part of the atmosphere during when i was watching it that made me feel bored etc... i didn't continue watching it anyway...


somehow thats true...

i skipped some parts like the almost 15 mins of a girl on the phone saying "sorry" or somesort...

but the memory-loss-girl's story is actually good that you want to see how they would handle the problem


perhaps i should give it another try, i downloaded the entire series anyway.. ^_^
they say, if you fail, try again.. i guess i failed to appreciate the hard work of the animators... hmm

15455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / singapore~~
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

Drif7Sc3nE wrote:


zippo718 wrote:


aicirtapsy wrote:

ef.. tale of memories.


You're joking, right?


yeahh. same reaction.. its quite good


me too~
i love that show~
the first episode is a bit confusing but you can understand all in the other episode~
126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Dubai
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
pokemon
Posted 5/22/08
To Heart
Avatar
MAR (or whatever) - Well, that applies for most anime on CN (that isnt on adult swim)
That Negima show...
1925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / magson sonmex
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
pokemon for sure!
316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

-eL- wrote:

kyou kara mao


No way!

537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
uhmm.. BDAman or sumthing.. have u heard of that one??
Posted 5/22/08

liljong2007 wrote:

uhmm.. BDAman or sumthing.. have u heard of that one??


NO... point proven. haha
266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
New Zealand
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
Ichigo 100%

It's so freakin' long and meaningless.
547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / animeland
Offline
Posted 5/22/08 , edited 5/22/08

aicirtapsy wrote:

ef.. tale of memories.


Me too! Pointlessly sentimental and emotional...I got exhausted after 2 episodes. And yeah, I am one of those that found Air, Kanon, Clannad boring (Air being the least tolerable, and Clannad the most). The people and story in all these was kind of similar. Example Kotomi in Clannad reminded me of Mai in Kanon, and so on. It's not to say that I think these are terrible but they were just so dull.
Oh, and while we're at it, let's not forget Lamune...the plot is so thin, it's invisible.

And I actually like romantic anime !

2981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / on the floor..
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
Happiness. I only liked the first part's after a while it got boring.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.