First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
typical best friend or more
2728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
i dont wanna know what she really feeling abt me coz we trust eachother and that trust is what bind us together..
53 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
well my friend told me -_-;;
BUT you can also feel it
Posted 2/2/08
well it's hard for me, because I'm never really sure when a guy/girl likes me unless they're like really obvious. i do the opposite >.< i usually think those that dont like me that way do and the ones that do i dont even think about.

usually people just have to tell me. i like being told, anyway, specially by the grls.
3632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
if u do like them u should give it a try......tell them how u feel about them. If they feel the same way about u, then great! But if they are truly your BEST friend, they will stay ur friend no matter what the circumstances.
Posted 4/14/08
If he starts making comments on certain bodyparts just out of the blue...like "I see your boobs are getting bigger" or something.
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
They won't touch or look at you for fear o being found out. They even try to avoid sitting near you and touching your hand when you're handing something to them.
Posted 5/24/08
[My bestie is a chick..] Hm, well you can tell by the way your bestie looks at you and the way he/she makes you feel.
1577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
i had that happen once.i acted on it and ended up screwing up a good friendship.we still talk but barely
Posted 5/24/08
i never have any chicks as friends, since we just end up shagging and he disappearing so yeah...nope
Posted 5/24/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:

i never have any chicks as friends, since we just end up shagging and he disappearing so yeah...nope


well aren't we Mr popular ??

i think its impossible for a guy and girl to be best friends as you always end up together
well thats just my experience
Posted 5/24/08
well they like give you extra support in everything...lol get really shy when it comes to love talks or drop hints like mad crazy....lol but like as long as it doesnt ruin the friendship i would take the next step as well...
Posted 5/24/08

helena91 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:

i never have any chicks as friends, since we just end up shagging and he disappearing so yeah...nope


well aren't we Mr popular ??

i think its impossible for a guy and girl to be best friends as you always end up together
well thats just my experience


thats what i mean, i got chicks that are friends but not best friends. if that was the case then ill be spending too much time with them, that we'll just end up shagging or something
Posted 5/24/08

kino_neko wrote:

well they like give you extra support in everything...lol get really shy when it comes to love talks or drop hints like mad crazy....lol but like as long as it doesnt ruin the friendship i would take the next step as well...


really! would you like to become friends, we can shag and the next morning pretend nothing happened. though is never the case which sometimes i wish it were
Posted 5/24/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:


kino_neko wrote:

well they like give you extra support in everything...lol get really shy when it comes to love talks or drop hints like mad crazy....lol but like as long as it doesnt ruin the friendship i would take the next step as well...


really! would you like to become friends, we can shag and the next morning pretend nothing happened. though is never the case which sometimes i wish it were


hahahahahaha....lol
6714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Chile
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
i don't ever realize until they don't like me that way anymore T_T
if i know is bacause someone told me, i usually avoid to date my classmates or boys that i really like as friends, "love" ruins averything!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.