WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Gundam 00 - Trans-Am system - Fully utilized GN drive Power!
6695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / canada, holy brit...
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
saw it...my guess trans-am is a backup system to vader
Posted 3/9/08

mangoku wrote:

BWAAAAAARGH....SPOILERRRR.....WHATS THIS TRANS ARM

Code Geass R2 > Gundam 00 bcs Code Geass has better characters.....while Gundam has....Gundams


uh... you call a pathetic princess and a stupid madman of a protagonist as good characters? who cares about characters anyway? i mean i don't give that much damn about them, i am only focusing how the story progress... Code Geass has a weak twist after all... to emo and whiny for no good reasons, just for the sake of drama and bulshit.
4439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
ti was cool to see but im afraid this might make them too power full now and make it like Kira form SEED Destiny and that would cuz it to suck
486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
guyz..... i gt sme bad news.............
Crunchyroll hav make gundam 00 as lisenced anime noooooooooooooooo
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
subs are out. just that its not avaliable here yet.
4439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

baoxian63 wrote:

subs are out. just that its not avaliable here yet.


it ill not be on here any more
8432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
I cannot comprehend why he won't finish Ali off when he has the chance to do so. It's like basically asking him to come back stronger than before. This episode scared me, I thought that Kugimi- I mean Rena was going to die.
1593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
Anyone else go "wtf", as Exia went Ichigo Tensa Zangetsu speed?
4439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

Whorl wrote:

Anyone else go "wtf", as Exia went Ichigo Tensa Zangetsu speed?


not really is was similar to what the F91 Gundam did with the metal peel-off system and bio-computer
Posted 3/9/08

noname01123 wrote:


mangoku wrote:

BWAAAAAARGH....SPOILERRRR.....WHATS THIS TRANS ARM

Code Geass R2 > Gundam 00 bcs Code Geass has better characters.....while Gundam has....Gundams


uh... you call a pathetic princess and a stupid madman of a protagonist as good characters? who cares about characters anyway? i mean i don't give that much damn about them, i am only focusing how the story progress... Code Geass has a weak twist after all... to emo and whiny for no good reasons, just for the sake of drama and bulshit.


hes not a stupid madman....and euphie isnt even a main character....and code geass succeeds because it manages to easily blend mechas and drama....

gundam 00 succeeds bcs its cool.....enough said

EDIT: Watched 22....trans-am raaawked
705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
Why only Exia? How about the other Gundams??
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

neilyj wrote:

Gundam 00 - Trans-Am system - Fully utilized GN drive Power!
I just watched Episode 22 and well It was awesome!
I am not going to say much, but It will be awesome!
take my word for it! an Exciting twist to the story!




Bad news is only a couple of episodes left till the season ends
Bummer. 6 months till season 2 starts!


nah... it cant be a bummer code geass r2 is coming out XD
YEAHH!!!<3 too bad we have to wait for 00 season 2 though =.=
Posted 3/9/08
Nyeh...a neat trans-am photomerge....

watch ep 22 before you click this

5097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
Nice. It's also my first Gundam series, and it's pretty good. But I still have no plans to watch SEED or DESTINY, because I heard they're awful.
33216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

ojsinnerz wrote:

Nice. It's also my first Gundam series, and it's pretty good. But I still have no plans to watch SEED or DESTINY, because I heard they're awful.


You should decide that for yourself. I really liked them, I mean, I did have complaints about Gundam SEED Destiny, but the new mecha made up for some of that disappointment.

By the way, after watching Gundam 00 episode 22, it left me wondering something. Does this mean that the Exia won't be destroyed and that Setsuna will keep Exia until the end, kinda like with Loran in Turn A Gundam? Or will they create a major plot twist half way or a few episodes into season 2 that will cause Exia to be replaced or upgraded? I mean, I know about Avalanche Exia, but I'm not quite sure if it will appear in the anime. Whether it be a spoiler or not, could someone reply please?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.