First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
should shinji be named "greatest website creator"?
3824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / you tell me!!
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

PersonaOrpheus wrote:

Definitely a great website,
but you should refrain from "brown-nosing" IMO


WTF YOU TRYING TO SAY?
408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

hearmyname wrote:


PersonaOrpheus wrote:

Definitely a great website,
but you should refrain from "brown-nosing" IMO


WTF YOU TRYING TO SAY?


Precisely what you figure i'm trying to say.

If you love the man, put some money in his pockets or place adverts
in your web domains.
3824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / you tell me!!
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

PersonaOrpheus wrote:


hearmyname wrote:


PersonaOrpheus wrote:

Definitely a great website,
but you should refrain from "brown-nosing" IMO


WTF YOU TRYING TO SAY?


Precisely what you figure i'm trying to say.

If you love the man, put some money in his pockets or place adverts
in your web domains.


wow your a smart @$$ arent ya? well if you dont like things then get back and let us flow , and plus your putting money in his picket to...lol prick
408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
You misunderstood my post in a rather aggressive manner.

The implication was to make yourself useful with your initiative,
rather than swooning and making a big invisible "SUPER AWESOME" trophy.


As said,
a good site though.
3824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / you tell me!!
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

PersonaOrpheus wrote:

You misunderstood my post in a rather aggressive manner.

The implication was to make yourself useful with your initiative,
rather than swooning and making a big invisible "SUPER AWESOME" trophy.


As said,
a good site though.


i read it as something else..."wow your loser , why dont put all your money in shinji's pocket and praise him like a god"

my bad
408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

hearmyname wrote:


PersonaOrpheus wrote:

You misunderstood my post in a rather aggressive manner.

The implication was to make yourself useful with your initiative,
rather than swooning and making a big invisible "SUPER AWESOME" trophy.


As said,
a good site though.


i read it as something else..."wow your loser , why dont put all your money in shinji's pocket and praise him like a god"

my bad


tsk tsk.

Jumping to conclusions is the # 1 cause of all misunderstandings.
1677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / lol long time no...
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
if the site had asian language learning capabilities then yes it would but for the moment no because cr is lacking a few things

( i love the site tho no offence shinji)
Posted 3/9/08
It doesn't offer as much as others do >_> Like it's basically all just Asian stuff. I think the greatest website is one that offers a lot of everything.

But I think he should be named one of the best, at least.
937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Next to You
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
no...
259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CANADA
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
Pretty much ya.
769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
Cough* Ass kissers
Posted 3/9/08
as much as I like CR I have to say no, not even close >.>
1419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / A series of tubes
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
ITT: ass kissing.

52316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
iDerrno
is he ?
Posted 3/9/08
As much as Shinji is a excellent site creator and such, naming him the "best" might be overkill. Donate a vast sum to charties and do volunteer work, then being a " better" site master is achiveable.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.