First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
~post your sins and you will feel tons better~
3187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
i melted some VP-Rör on our schools lamp and now the whole room stinks and no1 know i did it :'(
Posted 3/9/08

snow-chibi wrote:
Dear God ,

Blahblahblah

Your daughter ,
snow-chibi


You're God's daughter? >_>
3824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / you tell me!!
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

Eudd wrote:


snow-chibi wrote:
Dear God ,

Blahblahblah

Your daughter ,
snow-chibi


You're God's daughter? >_>


lol she has a point..............
Posted 3/9/08

Eudd wrote:

You're God's daughter? >_>


You`re his daughter too . Don`t be jealous .
Posted 3/9/08

snow-chibi wrote:
You`re his daughter too . Don`t be jealous .


No. I am his brother.
3824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / you tell me!!
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

Eudd wrote:


snow-chibi wrote:
You`re his daughter too . Don`t be jealous .


No. I am his brother.


lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 3/9/08

Eudd wrote:

No. I am his brother.


Fine , fine . You`re his grandmother . Geez .
3824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / you tell me!!
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

snow-chibi wrote:


Eudd wrote:

No. I am his brother.


Fine , fine . You`re his grandmother . Geez .


wow kids fighting is funny s***
Posted 3/9/08

hearmyname wrote:

wow kids fighting is funny s***


We like ... having mini vebal fights ... I guess .
It`s not like I can`t kill his guestbook any minute .
3824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / you tell me!!
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

snow-chibi wrote:


hearmyname wrote:

wow kids fighting is funny s***


We like ... having mini vebal fights ... I guess .
It`s not like I can`t kill his guestbook any minute .


lol your funny , wanna be my brah?
Posted 3/9/08

hearmyname wrote:

lol your funny , wanna be my brah?


Your what ?
Anyway , I think this is enough spamming .

A sin : I`m going to kill grandma`s GB ... one day .
Posted 3/9/08

hearmyname wrote:

lol your funny , wanna be my brah?


The hell is a brah >_>


snow-chibi wrote:
A sin : I`m going to kill grandma`s GB ... one day .


Ignorant baby. Don't make me go slap your ass you bad child!
3824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / you tell me!!
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

Eudd wrote:


hearmyname wrote:

lol your funny , wanna be my brah?


The hell is a brah >_>


brah=bro=brother=friend
Posted 3/9/08

Eudd wrote:

Ignorant baby. Don't make me go slap your ass you bad child!


Catch me if you can , grandma !
3824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / you tell me!!
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

snow-chibi wrote:


Eudd wrote:

Ignorant baby. Don't make me go slap your ass you bad child!


Catch me if you can , grandma !


LOL
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.