First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Greek Mythology Class
Moderator
11754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / *England= the bor...
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

Kay_Sakurai_Chan wrote:

ahh.....eto....i've finished my homework.....*blush*
Here's my drawing of how griffins looks like....i hope elo-sensei like it.....
and this one too

i also made a research of griffins...

The griffin, griffon or gryphon is a legendary creature with the body of a lion and the head and wings of an eagle. As the lion was traditionally considered the king of the beasts and the eagle the king of the birds, the griffin was thought to be an especially powerful and majestic creature. In antiquity it was a symbol of divine power and a guardian of the divine.

Most contemporary illustrations give the griffin the forelegs of an eagle, with an eagle's legs and talons, although in some older illustrations it has a lion's forelimbs; it generally has a lion's hindquarters. Its eagle's head is conventionally given prominent ears; these are sometimes described as the lion's ears, but are often elongated (more like a horse's), and are sometimes feathered. Some writers describe the tail as a serpent, in the manner of a chimera.[citation needed]

Infrequently, a griffin is portrayed without wings (or a wingless eagle-headed lion is identified as a griffin); in 15th-century and later heraldry such a beast may be called a male griffin, an alce or a keythong. In heraldry, a griffin always has aquiline forelimbs; the beast with leonine forelimbs is distinguished as the opinicus.

Ah...that's all....how is it,elo sensei?..........*blush*


wah u've done it so quickly >.< i'm still working on mine >>

Member
16960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / behind you :{D
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
ahh....i'm aiming for the best student award and highest score in class*blush*....even if im a new student and it's impossible...^^
i'll try my best.......u too...i pray thta u did your best.....,blue-senpai......^^
Moderator
27948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Rockwall, TX
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

elodie wrote:


blue-angel wrote:


elodie wrote:


Kay_Sakurai_Chan wrote:

I wanted to be in this class......
can I?...*blush*


sure =] pf course you can *smiles* so hello I'm elo(die) nice to meet you, the homework for this lesson stand at top of this forum, hope you will enjoy this class
NOTE: since we don't have many students and Ayato is watching me close ¬¬( he's probably jealous:P) I can't give more lessons and I should wait a bit



lol that is true Elo-sensei i think Ayato is jealous of you XD


I dunno why but he's acting kinda mean, I didn't do anything to him right? I'm just giving my lessons here and that's all


HEY! Hey! I meant that it seems a bit early to give lessons, not that you shouldn't ¬¬; and I'm not Jealous! =.=#############################################; and I'm not mean also! Keep this up and my evil side will always be present when I'm here >D...
Member
16960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / behind you :{D
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
ummm.......*scared face* ayato-sama....is so scary..........u wont do anything me rite?......ayato-senpai?..........*scared*
Moderator
27948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Rockwall, TX
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

Kay_Sakurai_Chan wrote:

ummm.......*scared face* ayato-sama....is so scary..........u wont do anything me rite?......ayato-senpai?..........*scared*



*sigh* no Kay-chan, not to you, sorry for scaring you like that ^^ *gives you a slight hug* remember it, cause I wouldn't be doing this if I was on my bad side at the moment though. I'll try to be good, but it's no lifetime guarantee.
Member
16960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / behind you :{D
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
0,0 okay.............................ayato-senpai....*smile*
Posted 3/23/08

fernandothefirst wrote:


elodie wrote:


blue-angel wrote:


elodie wrote:


Kay_Sakurai_Chan wrote:

I wanted to be in this class......
can I?...*blush*


sure =] pf course you can *smiles* so hello I'm elo(die) nice to meet you, the homework for this lesson stand at top of this forum, hope you will enjoy this class
NOTE: since we don't have many students and Ayato is watching me close ¬¬( he's probably jealous:P) I can't give more lessons and I should wait a bit



lol that is true Elo-sensei i think Ayato is jealous of you XD


I dunno why but he's acting kinda mean, I didn't do anything to him right? I'm just giving my lessons here and that's all


HEY! Hey! I meant that it seems a bit early to give lessons, not that you shouldn't ¬¬; and I'm not Jealous! =.=#############################################; and I'm not mean also! Keep this up and my evil side will always be present when I'm here >D...


pff u were the one laughing at me when i gave my lesson, you were the one that continiounsly kept an eye on me..so what was that good for he? I'm sure people are waiting for your lesson to finally start so , go and mind ur own business, and only come here if u just had some nice things to say, coz I'm also trying my hardest okay?

Moderator
11754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / *England= the bor...
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

elodie wrote:


fernandothefirst wrote:


elodie wrote:


blue-angel wrote:


elodie wrote:


Kay_Sakurai_Chan wrote:

I wanted to be in this class......
can I?...*blush*


sure =] pf course you can *smiles* so hello I'm elo(die) nice to meet you, the homework for this lesson stand at top of this forum, hope you will enjoy this class
NOTE: since we don't have many students and Ayato is watching me close ¬¬( he's probably jealous:P) I can't give more lessons and I should wait a bit



lol that is true Elo-sensei i think Ayato is jealous of you XD


I dunno why but he's acting kinda mean, I didn't do anything to him right? I'm just giving my lessons here and that's all


HEY! Hey! I meant that it seems a bit early to give lessons, not that you shouldn't ¬¬; and I'm not Jealous! =.=#############################################; and I'm not mean also! Keep this up and my evil side will always be present when I'm here >D...


pff u were the one laughing at me when i gave my lesson, you were the one that continiounsly kept an eye on me..so what was that good for he? I'm sure people are waiting for your lesson to finally start so , go and mind ur own business, and only come here if u just had some nice things to say, coz I'm also trying my hardest okay?



yeah Ayato leave Elo-Sensei alone >.< and u r mean we all no it Ayato ur evil side has always been present when ur here >>
Moderator
11754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / *England= the bor...
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

Kay_Sakurai_Chan wrote:

0,0 okay.............................ayato-senpai....*smile*


:O Kay don't fall into his trap!!!
Moderator
27948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Rockwall, TX
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

blue-angel wrote:


Kay_Sakurai_Chan wrote:

0,0 okay.............................ayato-senpai....*smile*


:O Kay don't fall into his trap!!!


I could turn it into a trap if I wanted...but I'm not, sorry for the judging earlier about your class Elo-chan, i hope everyone that joins can have fun is all i want to say right now, ja ne Blue, Elo, Kay-chan ^^ *teleports out of the forest*
Moderator
11754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / *England= the bor...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

fernandothefirst wrote:


blue-angel wrote:


Kay_Sakurai_Chan wrote:

0,0 okay.............................ayato-senpai....*smile*


:O Kay don't fall into his trap!!!


I could turn it into a trap if I wanted...but I'm not, sorry for the judging earlier about your class Elo-chan, i hope everyone that joins can have fun is all i want to say right now, ja ne Blue, Elo, Kay-chan ^^ *teleports out of the forest*


XD i knew it the evil side was there waiting 2 get me XD lol jk *hugs evil Ayato* :P
Moderator
27948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Rockwall, TX
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

blue-angel wrote:


fernandothefirst wrote:


blue-angel wrote:


Kay_Sakurai_Chan wrote:

0,0 okay.............................ayato-senpai....*smile*


:O Kay don't fall into his trap!!!


I could turn it into a trap if I wanted...but I'm not, sorry for the judging earlier about your class Elo-chan, i hope everyone that joins can have fun is all i want to say right now, ja ne Blue, Elo, Kay-chan ^^ *teleports out of the forest*


XD i knew it the evil side was there waiting 2 get me XD lol jk *hugs evil Ayato* :P


Gah! x.x my weakness! *pushes away*
Posted 3/24/08

fernandothefirst wrote:


blue-angel wrote:


fernandothefirst wrote:


blue-angel wrote:


Kay_Sakurai_Chan wrote:

0,0 okay.............................ayato-senpai....*smile*


:O Kay don't fall into his trap!!!


I could turn it into a trap if I wanted...but I'm not, sorry for the judging earlier about your class Elo-chan, i hope everyone that joins can have fun is all i want to say right now, ja ne Blue, Elo, Kay-chan ^^ *teleports out of the forest*


XD i knew it the evil side was there waiting 2 get me XD lol jk *hugs evil Ayato* :P


Gah! x.x my weakness! *pushes away*


oh I know what's ur prob Ayato *haha smiles gently* U have a hmm how do u call it *looks in book* ah here a split personality nah we know how to deal with it girls?? HUG TIME!! *hugs evil ayato tightly* puhh here's ur punishment haha

Moderator
27948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Rockwall, TX
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

elodie wrote:


fernandothefirst wrote:


blue-angel wrote:


fernandothefirst wrote:


blue-angel wrote:


Kay_Sakurai_Chan wrote:

0,0 okay.............................ayato-senpai....*smile*


:O Kay don't fall into his trap!!!


I could turn it into a trap if I wanted...but I'm not, sorry for the judging earlier about your class Elo-chan, i hope everyone that joins can have fun is all i want to say right now, ja ne Blue, Elo, Kay-chan ^^ *teleports out of the forest*


XD i knew it the evil side was there waiting 2 get me XD lol jk *hugs evil Ayato* :P


Gah! x.x my weakness! *pushes away*


oh I know what's ur prob Ayato *haha smiles gently* U have a hmm how do u call it *looks in book* ah here a split personality nah we know how to deal with it girls?? HUG TIME!! *hugs evil ayato tightly* puhh here's ur punishment haha



u can't take me! u won't! u won't! you-O.O *silenced when hugged* whispers: no love...i don't want any love! T~T but... i can't resist.. *hugs Elo back*
Posted 3/24/08

Kay_Sakurai_Chan wrote:

ahh.....eto....i've finished my homework.....*blush*
Here's my drawing of how griffins looks like....i hope elo-sensei like it.....
and this one too

i also made a research of griffins...

The griffin, griffon or gryphon is a legendary creature with the body of a lion and the head and wings of an eagle. As the lion was traditionally considered the king of the beasts and the eagle the king of the birds, the griffin was thought to be an especially powerful and majestic creature. In antiquity it was a symbol of divine power and a guardian of the divine.

Most contemporary illustrations give the griffin the forelegs of an eagle, with an eagle's legs and talons, although in some older illustrations it has a lion's forelimbs; it generally has a lion's hindquarters. Its eagle's head is conventionally given prominent ears; these are sometimes described as the lion's ears, but are often elongated (more like a horse's), and are sometimes feathered. Some writers describe the tail as a serpent, in the manner of a chimera.[citation needed]

Infrequently, a griffin is portrayed without wings (or a wingless eagle-headed lion is identified as a griffin); in 15th-century and later heraldry such a beast may be called a male griffin, an alce or a keythong. In heraldry, a griffin always has aquiline forelimbs; the beast with leonine forelimbs is distinguished as the opinicus.

Ah...that's all....how is it,elo sensei?..........*blush*


could you copy past this into the greek myth HW class?? and then do it as a spoiler thing?? so people don't steel ur information ;D btw good essay I can see u looked well in your book Kai-chan

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.