First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Info Cards
Creator
9527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 3/9/08 , edited 3/9/08
Name:
User:
D.O.B:
Age:
Gender:
Job:
Fav. Dessert:

then put a pic of urself ^-^

This one is mine

Name: Kami-chan
User: xXKamiXx
D.O.B: June 20
Age: 12
Gender: Female
Jod: manager, Drink Taster, Food Taster, Dessert Taster
Fav. Dessert: Cheese Cake

55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 3/9/08 , edited 3/9/08
Name:Tama or Veta-chan
User: himeko6645
D.O.B: April 3rd
Age:12
Gender:Female
Jod:Entertainer (many different things i can do
Fav. Dessert:Choclate Cake
Creator
9527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 3/9/08 , edited 3/9/08

himeko6645 wrote:

Name:Tama or Veta-chan
User: himeko6645
D.O.B: April 3rd
Age:12
Gender:Female
Jod:Entertainer (many different things i can do
Fav. Dessert:Choclate Cake



36282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/08 , edited 3/9/08
Name: Candi Chan!
User: CandixYum
D.O.B: November 09
Age: 12
Gender: Female
Job: Waitress ~ Dessert Taster ~ Drink Taster ~ Entertainer
Fav. Dessert: Candi and Ice Cream!

Creator
9527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 3/9/08 , edited 3/10/08

CandixYum wrote:

Name: Candi Chan!
User: CandixYum
D.O.B: November 09
Age: 12
Gender: Female
Job: Waitress ~ Dessert Taster ~ Drink Taster ~ Entertainer
Fav. Dessert: Candi and Ice Cream!



Creator
9527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 3/9/08 , edited 3/10/08
Creator
9527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 3/9/08 , edited 3/10/08
Member
6038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Snow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/9/08 , edited 3/10/08
Name:Mikanx
User:SakuraMikanx
D.O.B:1st March 1995
Age:13
Gender:Female
Job:Secrity and Entertainer
Fav. Dessert:Ice cream,jelly and and caramel
Member
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Australia~
Offline
Posted 3/10/08 , edited 3/10/08
Name:Rosie-chan!
User: Sparkledust123
D.O.B:25.10.1992
Age:15
Gender:Felamle
Job:Waitress
Fav. Dessert:Rasberry Cheesecake


Member
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Australia~
Offline
Posted 3/10/08 , edited 3/10/08
forgot my picture XD


Posted 3/10/08 , edited 3/10/08
Name: tenshi-chan
User: pwiteeanjewl
D.O.B: 15.01.93
Age: 15
Gender: female
Job: waitress
Fav. Dessert: ice-kweam

Creator
9527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 3/10/08 , edited 3/10/08

SakuraMikanx wrote:

Name:Mikanx
User:SakuraMikanx
D.O.B:1st March 1995
Age:13
Gender:Female
Job:Secrity and Entertainer
Fav. Dessert:Ice cream,jelly and and caramel


Creator
9527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 3/10/08 , edited 3/10/08

sparkledust123 wrote:

Name:Rosie-chan!
User: Sparkledust123
D.O.B:25.10.1992
Age:15
Gender:Felamle
Job:Waitress
Fav. Dessert:Rasberry Cheesecake




Creator
9527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 3/10/08 , edited 3/10/08

pwiteeanjewl wrote:

Name: tenshi-chan
User: pwiteeanjewl
D.O.B: 15.01.93
Age: 15
Gender: female
Job: waitress
Fav. Dessert: ice-kweam



Posted 3/10/08 , edited 3/11/08
Name:Mitsuki-Chan
User:animeluver001
D.O.B:01.31.94
Age:14
Gender:Female
Job:Waitress
Fav. Dessert:Ice Cream
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.