Created by Sync_the_Tempest
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Favorite Captain :) (Bleach)
Posted 3/9/08
Toshirou Yea his ice kicks ass.
Posted 3/9/08
Definately Hitsugaya. For some reason , he just coool.thats all.
32541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

HitsuyugaToshiro wrote:


Morthoseth wrote:

I gave my vote to Kenpachi for similar reasons others have already stated.

If there was a "least favorite Captain" thread I would give my vote to Hitsuyaga. I really don't like him and I've always wondered why so many people do... and then I look at the ages of those who do and interestingly enough they are around 14 to 15 years old. So basically he is popular with the younger Bleach fans because it is cool to be young, have power, and have a cold serious-like attitude.


i like him becuase of his hair and his bankai
i dont pay attention to age when i watch anime


Well, I'm still sticking to my theory. I think subconsciously someone of your age can relate to him, even though you say age doesn't matter. Just scan through the posters in this thread, you'll see that many who say that they like Hitsuyaga are around your age. I find that a bit interesting. You don't have to agree with me, those are just my thoughts.
Member
1131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of a com...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

Morthoseth wrote:


HitsuyugaToshiro wrote:


Morthoseth wrote:

I gave my vote to Kenpachi for similar reasons others have already stated.

If there was a "least favorite Captain" thread I would give my vote to Hitsuyaga. I really don't like him and I've always wondered why so many people do... and then I look at the ages of those who do and interestingly enough they are around 14 to 15 years old. So basically he is popular with the younger Bleach fans because it is cool to be young, have power, and have a cold serious-like attitude.


i like him becuase of his hair and his bankai
i dont pay attention to age when i watch anime


Well, I'm still sticking to my theory. I think subconsciously someone of your age can relate to him, even though you say age doesn't matter. Just scan through the posters in this thread, you'll see that many who say that they like Hitsuyaga are around your age. I find that a bit interesting. You don't have to agree with me, those are just my thoughts.


hmm i actually agree with you...i also wondered why hitsugaya is so popular but hey thanks for pointing out that theory!!
7520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / At my laptop....
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
hitsugaya is cool!
i love his bankai
15332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
byakuya...
Member
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
toshirou like always wins (and thats good )
770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M / Classified Info
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
hitsugaya is awesome
Member
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

Morthoseth wrote:

I gave my vote to Kenpachi for similar reasons others have already stated.

If there was a "least favorite Captain" thread I would give my vote to Hitsuyaga. I really don't like him and I've always wondered why so many people do... and then I look at the ages of those who do and interestingly enough they are around 14 to 15 years old. So basically he is popular with the younger Bleach fans because it is cool to be young, have power, and have a cold serious-like attitude.


i thought he was around 12-13 yrs old...guess it dosent matter
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

Morthoseth wrote:


HitsuyugaToshiro wrote:


Morthoseth wrote:

I gave my vote to Kenpachi for similar reasons others have already stated.

If there was a "least favorite Captain" thread I would give my vote to Hitsuyaga. I really don't like him and I've always wondered why so many people do... and then I look at the ages of those who do and interestingly enough they are around 14 to 15 years old. So basically he is popular with the younger Bleach fans because it is cool to be young, have power, and have a cold serious-like attitude.


i like him becuase of his hair and his bankai
i dont pay attention to age when i watch anime


Well, I'm still sticking to my theory. I think subconsciously someone of your age can relate to him, even though you say age doesn't matter. Just scan through the posters in this thread, you'll see that many who say that they like Hitsuyaga are around your age. I find that a bit interesting. You don't have to agree with me, those are just my thoughts.


true true
opinions are what makes the world unique
i hope you all have a nice day
1432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
Byakuya.! hes super hotttt ♥
Posted 3/10/08
Former Captain: Urahara
645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / hueco muendo
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
kuchiki byakuya 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%
274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SINGAPORE
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
Hitsugaya!!!!!!!


Member
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
y the hel do people pick aizen???!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.