First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Downloads
Member
2531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

Kaerudaphrog wrote:

. . . . AWESOME! THANKS!


Sure..no problem...~! ^^
Member
13929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / just in bed
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
tnx for the songs!!!do u know wer i can download asia no yoru of yama-chan

and takaki and nakama's song the one with the song in gokusen 3...i forgot the tiltle...gomen...
Member
13929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / just in bed
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
and also i forgot...bouken rider...and if possible the full one...the one they sang in HEY!HEY!HEY


tnx!!
Member
13929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / just in bed
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
and also again do u know wer i can download MAYONAKA NO SHADOW BOY?!

tnx!
Member
1049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / MaLaYsiA
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

Majik_werld wrote:

HEY, does anyone know where to download takaki yuya's solo song? it is the theme song for gokusen 3..


http://www.4shared.com/file/52534377/c5e95c31/Oretachi_no_Seishun-Takaki_Yuya.html?s=1
Member
948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
GUYS, can anyone tell me where i can download mayonaka no shdaow boy. if you know where please quote my message so i can be informed that someone has found it already. ARIGATOU~
Moderator
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Always by Yuto's...
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
Someone knows where to download these.....

The One - Hey! Say! 7 [Temporary group]

Chu wa nidomesa - HSJ
HEAVEN - HSJ
LOVE MOTION - HSJ
BUMP UP - HSJ
HIGHER - HSJ


STYLE - Hey! Say! BEST
Spicy - Hey! Say! BEST
FLY - Hey! Say! BEST

S.O.S. - Hey! Say! 7

Ai Wa Hitotsu - Nakajima Yuto
DNA - Nakajima Yuto

Asia No Yoru - Yamada Ryosuke

Flame of Love - Hikaru Yaotome

Rain Dance - Kota Yabu
My Everything - Kota Yabu
Chikai no Sora - Kota Yabu

On The Wind - Chinen Yuri

Stars in Heaven - Chinen Yuri and Yamada Ryosuke
Member
804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

jill17 wrote:

and also again do u know wer i can download MAYONAKA NO SHADOW BOY?!

tnx!


mayonaka no shadow boy: http://www.mediafire.com/?jj5ywznylt0
Member
804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

lyka351 wrote:

GUYS, can anyone tell me where i can download mayonaka no shdaow boy. if you know where please quote my message so i can be informed that someone has found it already. ARIGATOU~


mayonaka no shadow boy: http://www.mediafire.com/?jj5ywznylt0
Member
804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
SPICY - HSB:....... http://www.mediafire.com/?tsxan7nnsfc
Member
3532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
sumimasen.........
minna!!!
where can i download their new single (Mayonaka no Shadow Boy)?
i mean...all the tracks in the single...
hope u guys can help...arigatou!
Member
2531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

Jinkawaii wrote:

sumimasen.........
minna!!!
where can i download their new single (Mayonaka no Shadow Boy)?
i mean...all the tracks in the single...
hope u guys can help...arigatou!


http://www.mediafire.com/?ezztn2ygtno

don't thank me!
thank natsunotaiyou of livejournal for downloading it on happytown!

it requires password!

password: happytown
Member
2531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/19/08 , edited 10/19/08

summerstar wrote:

Someone knows where to download these.....

Chikai no Sora - Kota Yabu
Asia No Yoru - Yamada Ryosuke
Stars in Heaven - Chinen Yuri and Yamada Ryosuke


Chikai no Sora: http://www.mediafire.com/?my2jzn11jtg

Asia No Yoru: http://www.mediafire.com/?mynjzh0eymq

stars in heaven: http://www.mediafire.com/?moi2dzzcenn

i hope this helps...
found it in JUMPstart that's why credits go to that site!!
Member
2146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / England, Bath
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

chubeery wrote:


summerstar wrote:

Someone knows where to download these.....

Chikai no Sora - Kota Yabu
Asia No Yoru - Yamada Ryosuke
Stars in Heaven - Chinen Yuri and Yamada Ryosuke


Chikai no Sora: http://www.mediafire.com/?my2jzn11jtg

Asia No Yoru: http://www.mediafire.com/?mynjzh0eymq

stars in heaven: http://www.mediafire.com/?moi2dzzcenn

i hope this helps...
found it in JUMPstart that's why credits go to that site!!


Arigatou gazaimashta!

Member
948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/23/08
Arigatou gozaimasu! ♥♥♥
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.