First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Dragonaut: The Resonance
8370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / To the Sunset
Offline
Posted 10/15/07
Wow no one replies here
best thing ever

Jin falls in love too fast
10525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
on my way to your...
Offline
Posted 10/15/07
^ thats because there was another duplicate of this and users were replying in that one but thats been locked now.

Anyway this is very good, last ep was pretty exciting
1312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Unknown
Offline
Posted 10/15/07
i think its great i dont really think its love yet though.
8370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / To the Sunset
Offline
Posted 10/15/07
oh i see :P

i got a feeling this will be a 12-13 episodes somehow
1264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Classified inform...
Offline
Posted 10/15/07
its gay, stupid, lame and boring... i stop watching it after seeing 5 mins of ep 1
8370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / To the Sunset
Offline
Posted 10/15/07
Hah? you only watch 5 minutes? you only know about the plane crash,opening and the beginning of how he got attacked
i agree its not that great but you gotta see what happens next once you watch something
1264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Classified inform...
Offline
Posted 10/15/07

RoKuru wrote:

Hah? you only watch 5 minutes? you only know about the plane crash,opening and the beginning of how he got attacked
i agree its not that great but you gotta see what happens next once you watch something


nah i can tell it sucks just by looking at the comments made by people

65905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Fading Away from...
Offline
Posted 10/15/07

RoKuru wrote:

oh i see :P

i got a feeling this will be a 12-13 episodes somehow


Really, coz i feel it'll be at least 26 episodes. Lots of interesting, if disproportioned in the chest area characters (looking inb Makinas direction!). And the dragonsa look cool!

quote]devilisiious wrote:

its gay, stupid, lame and boring... i stop watching it after seeing 5 mins of ep 1

May i ask how 5 minutes is enough to judge 1 show. Sure it has a slow start, but its a flashback. Give it a chance, it gets rather highpaced during the next ep (and the end of the first)

8370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / To the Sunset
Offline
Posted 10/15/07

devilisiious wrote:


RoKuru wrote:

Hah? you only watch 5 minutes? you only know about the plane crash,opening and the beginning of how he got attacked
i agree its not that great but you gotta see what happens next once you watch something


nah i can tell it sucks just by looking at the comments made by people



why look at the comments before you watch it? i mean i don't really care about what people think

and yea 2nd episode it starts to get interesting
65905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Fading Away from...
Offline
Posted 10/15/07

RoKuru wrote:


devilisiious wrote:


RoKuru wrote:

Hah? you only watch 5 minutes? you only know about the plane crash,opening and the beginning of how he got attacked
i agree its not that great but you gotta see what happens next once you watch something


nah i can tell it sucks just by looking at the comments made by people



why look at the comments before you watch it? i mean i don't really care about what people think

and yea 2nd episode it starts to get interesting



Exactly, and the comments can ruin it for you if people spoiler them. I think to realy know if you're going to like the show, the first 2 episodes are key, but thats just my opinion. Maybe its because I dissed the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya after watching half the first episde thinking it will all be like that episode 0, but i'm so glad i was wrong that time. Give a series a chance!!

All i know is i've been dragged back for another episode!
69464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / London
Offline
Posted 10/15/07
at least watch the first 3-5 episodes then rate an anime lol
i think its starting to get interesting, first episode was not bad, just gave some info whats happening, 2nd episode is when action is starting and plot builds :D

give it a chance >.<
1075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Demon World
Offline
Posted 10/15/07
Same i watch normal up to the first 5 to see if i like it or not but however it does look quite interesting
65905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Fading Away from...
Offline
Posted 10/15/07

despk wrote:

at least watch the first 3-5 episodes then rate an anime lol
i think its starting to get interesting, first episode was not bad, just gave some info whats happening, 2nd episode is when action is starting and plot builds :D

give it a chance >.<


Usually by episode 5 it doesnt matter whether its amazing to me or distictly average, i'll watch to the end just to see what happens. And i think i will stick with this series to the end. Who doesnt like Dargons, especially ones summoned by people through resonance science?!
10525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
on my way to your...
Offline
Posted 10/15/07

frosephtheshadowman wrote:

Really, coz i feel it'll be at least 26 episodes. Lots of interesting, if disproportioned in the chest area characters (looking inb Makinas direction!). And the dragonsa look cool!


Yes i see it being 26 eps long, i mean the plot looks to be pretty big...and speaking of big you're right, Gonzo have a thing for big boobs, look at Witchblade for example, very similar character designs
3134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / fairbanks ak
Offline
Posted 10/15/07
its not bad i do like the storyline typical big breasted anime characters lol but the one thing i dont like is the 3D dragons i cant stand when they do that.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.