First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Scary Stories
Writer
858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In her own little...
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
So, theys two boys names Jeff and Zach were going to an all boys camp. It was very fun but there was only one rule- STICK WITH YOUR BUDDY! So Zach and Jeff obeyd the rule. 3 nights when zach and Jeff were sleeping, Zach really had to go to the washroom. "Jeff, Jeff I have to go to the bathroom, wake up!!" Zach whispered loudly. "Ughh... go.. to bedd" Jeff fell back asleep After 10 minutes of Zach trying to get Jeff up, Zach just went himself. While Zach when to the bathroom. Jeff kept getting woken up by a BANG, BANG, BANG. In the morning Jeff couldnt find Zach! He looked everywhere! Then Jeff had to go to the bathroom. And he saw Zack nailed on the wall and beside Zach with his blood ther killer wrote "Stick with your buddy
* i found it some were but i dont remember where*
it not that scay but o well
Writer
5335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Fantasy: Zey Meru...
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
LOL, then how come the one who searched for his other buddy didn't get killed!? LOLSH
Writer
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
During a thunderstorm ...

Beth: Hey Ben! Sup?
Ben: Uhhh ... nothing much about to go
to a party ... haha you?
Beth: Haha nice ... uhhh just staying
in for the night.
Ben: I have this huge favor to ask
you ...
Beth: Yeah ... what?
Ben: Can you please come over and
watch my brother for me? I won't be
able to go if no one watches him.
Beth: Ughh ... well ....
Ben: Please Beth!
Beth: *Sighs* Alright. I'll be over in
a few minutes.

A few minutes later, Beth arrives at
Ben's house.

Ben: Hey, thanks so much!
beth: Hehe. No problem. By the way,
you look really nice.
Ben: Thanks! Anyways, here's my
number. Call me in about an hour and
tell me how everything is, okay?
Beth: Alright, bye!

Then Ben left. Beth headed over to
Ben's younger brother.

Beth: Hey sport!
John: Hi Beth ... I'm really scared ...

Lets turn on some T.V.

As Beth walked over to the T.V. , the
lights suddenly went out. John freaked
out and screamed!

Beth: John, it's okay. I have a
flashlight. Hold on, one second. Darn
it! The flashlight doesn't work!
Uhmmm ... okay, okay, lets go up to
your brother's room. I think he has an
extra one.
John: *mumbles* okay.

As Beth and John headed up towards
Ben's room, they heard a creepy
laughter that brought chills up their
spines.

John: *screams* What was that?!
Beth: John stop doing that. Let me
call your brother and ask where the
flashlight is.
John: But I didn't ... *Johns voice
started to fade away ...*
Beth: Hey Ben! How's the party?
ben: Good, thanks! Listen I got to go.
Can I call you in 5 minutes?
Beth: Sure. But where's the flashlight
in your room?
Ben: Oh, uhmmm ... it's under my bed,
to the left. I think.

Beth walks over to Ben's bed and
screams.

Beth: Oh my God!
ben: What happened?!
beth: Oh, hahah. Nothing, I didn't
know you had a clown statue in your
bedroom. It scared me half to death
Especially the bloody knife on its
hand. It looks so real! Where did you
get it? Did you get it at the
Halloween store?
Ben: Beth ... I don't have a clown
statue in my bedroom.

The line quickly goes dead. Ben
started panicing and raced home as
fast as he can. When he got home, he
ran into his bedroom, where Beth was
no where to be seen. He saw his
brother lying on his bed.

Ben: *rolls his eyes and said to
himself* I can't believe Beth would
play such an awful trick on me.

He went and sat down at his computer
and pulled up myspace. He went into
his myspace account and checked his
bulletins. I noticed that he had a
random new friend. The profile picture
was a freaky clown face. That made him
freak out a bit. Then he saw that the
mysterious clown friend had posted a
bulletin called "Clowning Around". Ben
opened the bulletin and started to
read it. This was the same bulletin
that he saw last night! He got freaked
out and didn't repost it.

Trembling, he got in his bed, next to
his brother and kissed his cheek good
night.

Ben: You can sleep here with me
tonight, Sport. Good night.

Suddenly, the figure in the bed turned
to ben.

Clown: Now its your turn.

Ben let out a high pitch screamed and
the clown killed him. After the job
was done, the clown threw Ben under
the bed along with Beth and John.
First Creator
4778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / California
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
...omg...O_O
sacry...you do know i'm scared of clowns... r-right?
First Creator
4778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / California
Offline
Posted 4/26/08 , edited 4/26/08
Mimi:*laughing* "...and yeah, they were like...!"

The sleek BMW smoothly slid over the road across a white, foggy neighborhood as Mimi, her friend Michael, and her brother Chris joked around in her car. she was driving and talking with them, until she saw something in the mirror.

Mimi: "Hey guys, look at that weirdo SUV behind us. It's like, what? 60 years out of date?"

Michael:*looks back* "What are you talking about Mimi? There's nothing there."

Mimi stopped the car, and looked through the back window. She snorted.

Mimi:"Must have gone around the corner."

She kept driving, but saw the light, jade-green car still following them. She whipped her head back, convinced that it wouldn't have time to turn again. But she was wrong.

Chris: *looks in rearveiw mirror*"Hey Mimi, I see it."

She paled.

Mimi*slowly* "But I'm looking the way it's supposed to be, and...it's not there."


A voice slithered into her ear.

"Hey babe, wanna come for a ride?" Mimi, Chris, and Michael screamed as the green SUV slammed into their car, and sharp, moldy green, fingers dug theirselves into the three in a tight embrace, piercing and tightening...

And let's just say, you can still hear the screams and see the bloody BMW riding lonelily down that very street with three lumps in the seats, driving alongside a green SUV that seemed to have a twisted, maniacally grinning devil's face on the hood...

and something bright red on the barbed wheels...?
Writer
14266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
im not a fan of scary stories,, but these r really scary and now bcause of lihuan1990 story im now afraid of clowns!!!
First Creator
4778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / California
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
well...i've always been afraid of clowns...
Group Leader
4166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Who wants to know...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
Same here, clowns scare me. But not nearly as much as life-like dolls. Every time I see them.....I run. I can even stand to be in the same room as one...always...watching......
First Creator
4778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / California
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
*shudders* My cousin is thirteen now, but he's still afraid of them...i'm not as afraid as HE is, but they are still too scary to bear...
First Creator
4778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / California
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
btw, how is it scary that he had seen the same bulletin last night?
First Creator
4778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / California
Offline
Posted 5/4/08


lihuan1990 wrote:

This was the same bulletin
that he saw last night! He got freaked
out and didn't repost it.


this part, how is it scary that he had seen the same bulletin the night before?
Writer
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/5/08

misterywaters wrote:



lihuan1990 wrote:

This was the same bulletin
that he saw last night! He got freaked
out and didn't repost it.


this part, how is it scary that he had seen the same bulletin the night before?


huh...wat u mean??.......it mean he saw a post at the computer about this clown thing.....
Writer
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
WARNING:dun open the spoiler until u read finish....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

long ago there is a family:

father , mother, brother & sister

this is a happy family....but there is a problem..

the big brother is clever but his younger sister is even more clever....

the younger sister always do every so good den her big brother..

her big brother was angry and jealous abt her and hate her alot...

and even thinking of killing her one day.....

One day their parent when for an oversea trip for a few day....

The big brother was at the living room and he heard his sister playin piano..

He was angry and jealous that she played so well....

he is so angry that he kill her with a knife......

AH............the sister scream and every thing end.....

few day later their parent were back.....

they come back at night...so they think tat they shoulder wake their children up

so they went to sleep.....the next morning when the big brother wake up he heard someone calling..

he is so scare that he dun even dare to open eyes....den someone shaked him.... Ben wake up...

so her open his eyes and saw his mum...Oh mum welcome back....

so his mum asked where is ur sister....Oh.....ermm....ermm...i....i....dunno...said ben..while sweating..

Ok den...nevermind....come down and have breakfast....say the mum......O....k...

so when ben was ready he went downstair and saw his mum making breakfast..

after eating mum went to the piano and wanna to play....when she played the first key..

she heard something...a voice......."BROTHER KILL MIIE" MUM WAS SHOCK...

wondering wat she heard is true so her asked daddy come over and play...

as the normal after playing the first key both of them heard...

"BROTHER KILL MIIE" so they called ben to come down and play....

ben was abit scare so he sit down and wanna to play the first key

bafore he played the voice come out again....

"BROTHER BROTHER WHY U KILL MIIE"

AND THE WHOLE PIANO FLOW UP AND DROP DOWN....

GUESS WAT THEY SAW....

THE BODY OF THE SISTER...

HEAD ,BODY,LEG AND HAND ALL SPEARED WITH HER EYE OPEN STARRING AT........


Dare to open....wahhahahaha....



Writer
13064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08

lihuan1990 wrote:

WARNING:dun open the spoiler until u read finish....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

long ago there is a family:

father , mother, brother & sister

this is a happy family....but there is a problem..

the big brother is clever but his younger sister is even more clever....

the younger sister always do every so good den her big brother..

her big brother was angry and jealous abt her and hate her alot...

and even thinking of killing her one day.....

One day their parent when for an oversea trip for a few day....

The big brother was at the living room and he heard his sister playin piano..

He was angry and jealous that she played so well....

he is so angry that he kill her with a knife......

AH............the sister scream and every thing end.....

few day later their parent were back.....

they come back at night...so they think tat they shoulder wake their children up

so they went to sleep.....the next morning when the big brother wake up he heard someone calling..

he is so scare that he dun even dare to open eyes....den someone shaked him.... Ben wake up...

so her open his eyes and saw his mum...Oh mum welcome back....

so his mum asked where is ur sister....Oh.....ermm....ermm...i....i....dunno...said ben..while sweating..

Ok den...nevermind....come down and have breakfast....say the mum......O....k...

so when ben was ready he went downstair and saw his mum making breakfast..

after eating mum went to the piano and wanna to play....when she played the first key..

she heard something...a voice......."BROTHER KILL MIIE" MUM WAS SHOCK...

wondering wat she heard is true so her asked daddy come over and play...

as the normal after playing the first key both of them heard...

"BROTHER KILL MIIE" so they called ben to come down and play....

ben was abit scare so he sit down and wanna to play the first key

bafore he played the voice come out again....

"BROTHER BROTHER WHY U KILL MIIE"

AND THE WHOLE PIANO FLOW UP AND DROP DOWN....

GUESS WAT THEY SAW....

THE BODY OF THE SISTER...

HEAD ,BODY,LEG AND HAND ALL SPEARED WITH HER EYE OPEN STARRING AT........


Dare to open....wahhahahaha....





The picture gave me a HUGE SCARe!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.