First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Regsistration of Principals and teachers
Creator
9857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore ; Chuug...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

orbunion55 wrote:


blufire-ADP wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:


blufire-ADP wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

I dont want to be a teacher but can I be a mod?


Urm, what about SC


Student Council will do.. ^__^


Urm, go to the elections of SC


Already have make it t SC.. Thanks!!


Congrats, No problem
Creator
33621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Deep in the Sea O...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
i will like to elect animemangarox as the teacher for art? :DDD
Creator
9857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore ; Chuug...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
Urm, leeon007
1na be pe cher
Teachers
9124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Just Right Behind...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
yeah
Creator
9857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore ; Chuug...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

leeon007 wrote:

yeah


Done... Welcome on board *shake hands*
Moderator
4625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
(umm blufire-ADP i am a teacher for the subject medicine and healing can i also be a teacher for another subject)
if yes here the info u want

NAME:Yasmeen Malik
Age/Birthdate:13
intrest:watching anime,dancing,singing etc...
Subject u wanna teach: Mathmatics
position u want: teacher
other info: i really love mathmatics
Creator
9857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore ; Chuug...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

yaso5 wrote:

(umm blufire-ADP i am a teacher for the subject medicine and healing can i also be a teacher for another subject)
if yes here the info u want

NAME:Yasmeen Malik
Age/Birthdate:13
intrest:watching anime,dancing,singing etc...
Subject u wanna teach: Mathmatics
position u want: teacher
other info: i really love mathmatics



You also want to teach math??? sure XD
45112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / IN MAH OWN WORLD
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
Name:Kelly
Age / Birthdate: 13 years old. October 7
Interest:reading mangas, watching animes, reading books, hang out wif my friends and chat wif them
Subject you wanna teach:Music
Position you want:Teacher
Other info:too lazy... look at my profile!
Creator
9857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore ; Chuug...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

JiaYuKelly wrote:

Name:Kelly
Age / Birthdate: 13 years old. October 7
Interest:reading mangas, watching animes, reading books, hang out wif my friends and chat wif them
Subject you wanna teach:Music
Position you want:Teacher
Other info:too lazy... look at my profile!


Done. Welcome on board =D
45112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / IN MAH OWN WORLD
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

blufire-ADP wrote:


JiaYuKelly wrote:

Name:Kelly
Age / Birthdate: 13 years old. October 7
Interest:reading mangas, watching animes, reading books, hang out wif my friends and chat wif them
Subject you wanna teach:Music
Position you want:Teacher
Other info:too lazy... look at my profile!


Done. Welcome on board =D


thx!!!
Creator
9857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore ; Chuug...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
NP =D
Moderator
3984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
hehehe..can i be a mod? already a member of d sc..lol..
Creator
9857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore ; Chuug...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

ukime wrote:

hehehe..can i be a mod? already a member of d sc..lol..


Sure. Thanks for the drawings XD
Moderator
4625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
thnx alot
Students
4361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
Name: Ayaka~! / Ayase Katomi~!
Age / Birthdate: 16years old / 1st Jan
Interest: Watch animes~! Read mangaS n bookS~! DRAW~! Listening to music~! Play games~! Sleep~! Daydream~!
Subject you wanna teach: Art~! (can 1?)
Position you want: Teacher
Other info: I LOV THIS GRP~! N OTHER COOL GRPS~! (take a look at my grps) buddy me if u wan~! xP
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.