Created by Katorulez93
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Should they stop making hentai?
Posted 3/10/08
It's because hentai is awesome and hilarious
13549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / UK, England, London
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
I think they should.. i voted why did they make it in the first place. x
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
that's essentially part of what spurred my statement, because your viewpoint is somewhat biased. but seeing as you're still a kid, i suppose that's excusable.



heh im not a kid. im a teenager. also you dont know my real age. i could be 19 or 18. send me a messge through email if your wantin to know my real age although idk why you would
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

Katorulez93 wrote:

that's essentially part of what spurred my statement, because your viewpoint is somewhat biased. but seeing as you're still a kid, i suppose that's excusable.



heh im not a kid. im a teenager. also you dont know my real age. i could be 19 or 18. send me a messge through email if your wantin to know my real age although idk why you would


lol you could also be 13.

and trust me i could care less about how old you really are. but if you're saying you're 19 or 18 with a cr age of 15, that'd tend to make ppl think you're trying to hit on girls of that age range. lol pedo much?

11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

RossoCorsa wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:

that's essentially part of what spurred my statement, because your viewpoint is somewhat biased. but seeing as you're still a kid, i suppose that's excusable.



heh im not a kid. im a teenager. also you dont know my real age. i could be 19 or 18. send me a messge through email if your wantin to know my real age although idk why you would


lol you could also be 13.

and trust me i could care less about how old you really are. but if you're saying you're 19 or 18 with a cr age of 15, that'd tend to make ppl think you're trying to hit on girls of that age range. lol pedo much?



i havent hit on anyone, my bro gave me it bc he never got on and it had like 1000 cr points. think b4 you act, be mature
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

Katorulez93 wrote:


RossoCorsa wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:

that's essentially part of what spurred my statement, because your viewpoint is somewhat biased. but seeing as you're still a kid, i suppose that's excusable.



heh im not a kid. im a teenager. also you dont know my real age. i could be 19 or 18. send me a messge through email if your wantin to know my real age although idk why you would


lol you could also be 13.

and trust me i could care less about how old you really are. but if you're saying you're 19 or 18 with a cr age of 15, that'd tend to make ppl think you're trying to hit on girls of that age range. lol pedo much?



i havent hit on anyone, my bro gave me it bc he never got on and it had like 1000 cr points. think b4 you act, be mature


lol no need to keep defending yourself. i could care less. and i am thinking before i act. as for maturity, i'm just stating my points as i see it. you're the one who seems to either not comprehend what i'm trying to state or are twisting things on purpose like a contortionist.

Posted 3/10/08
Idk, I mean if you like it then go for it.
I don't watch it though.
2416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / from the depths o...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
probably no.. but it all depends on the watcher.. If the watchers are under age and are more numerous than the adults, then It should be stoped..
31280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
No hehehe
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
No I watch hentai when I'm bored or I feel horny
Posted 3/11/08
it depends... really..
3360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Moscow
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......................................
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Thailand
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

OOcel wrote:

nah i dont got a prob with any anime...except yaoi


whats wrong with yaoi? i mean i dont watch it much, but i really dont see any problem with it
10078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Kuala Lumpur
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
IT SHOULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everytime my eyes burns when i saw one!! T^T
1445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Yew Nork
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
I'm not into Hentai, but I think people are entitled to have a fetish if they want.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.