First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Classes
Creator
9857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore ; Chuug...
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

Dreadedkind wrote:

GIRLS BRAVO LOLZ XDDD the anime~

I WAN UHH! eveyr single one except chinese~


You ARE a teacher
Student Councillor
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
Can I take this subjects?!

English
Japanese
Mathematics
Chemistry
Biology
Physics
Medicine and Healing
Geography
History
Music
Literature
Drama
Home Economics
Design & Technology
Physical Education
Posted 3/10/08
hurm..there is no art classes?

i want this subjects please..
- English
- Japanese
- Medicine and Healing
- Music
- Drama
- Home Economics
- Design & Technology

Creator
9857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore ; Chuug...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

zainur92 wrote:

hurm..there is no art classes?

i want this subjects please..
- English
- Japanese
- Medicine and Healing
- Music
- Drama
- Home Economics
- Design & Technology



Ypu can request for classes. If you want I'll create a art class
Posted 3/10/08

blufire-ADP wrote:

Ypu can request for classes. If you want I'll create a art class



thanx!
hope there is art classes!!
n want to be student 4 da class.
luv this group!
Creator
9857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore ; Chuug...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

zainur92 wrote:


blufire-ADP wrote:

Ypu can request for classes. If you want I'll create a art class



thanx!
hope there is art classes!!
n want to be student 4 da class.
luv this group!

Thanks I'll create now
Creator
33621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Deep in the Sea O...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
We need more students!!!!
Students
4361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
I wanna:
Japanese~!!!
Mathematics~!!!
Biology~!!!
Medicine and Healing~!!!
Music~!!!
Art~!!!
arigatou gozaimasu~!!! xD
Moderator
3984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
hehehe..i want...
Chinese Japanese Biology Medicine and Healing Geography
History Music Literature Drama Home Economics

Design & Technolog]..uuum question...wat do we do in these classes?..is it ok f i take some classes which i'm totally new at like chinese & japansee..i really want to learn these languages..by d way..our history class.. is it abwt anime?

Creator
9857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore ; Chuug...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

ukime wrote:

hehehe..i want...
Chinese Japanese Biology Medicine and Healing Geography
History Music Literature Drama Home Economics

Design & Technolog]..uuum question...wat do we do in these classes?..is it ok f i take some classes which i'm totally new at like chinese & japansee..i really want to learn these languages..by d way..our history class.. is it abwt anime?



Yeah, you can take classes that you don't ven know cause we will teach you XD. Yeah...

Moderator
3984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
hehehe..tnx blu..im hoping to learn more..
Creator
9857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore ; Chuug...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

ukime wrote:

hehehe..tnx blu..im hoping to learn more..


Yes, like what??? Do suggest =D
Moderator
3984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
like how to compose japanese & chinese sentences..

more recipes..tips 4 drawing manga/anime..design a house..etc..

hehehe..can i add english to my classes?
Creator
9857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore ; Chuug...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

ukime wrote:

like how to compose japanese & chinese sentences..

more recipes..tips 4 drawing manga/anime..design a house..etc..

hehehe..can i add english to my classes?


Sure why not??? Yeah =D But must find a teacher for that before we can start
Student Councillor
8677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore - the r...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
erm...i shall hav:

Chinese
Japanese
Mathematics
Chemistry
Biology
Physics
Geography
Music
Drama
Design & Technology

is having 10 subjects alot? coz these are the subs that im taking in sch now and its even lesser...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.