First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Election for Student Council
4650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / sumwhr in my dark...
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
l0lx.....>.<.... gif mi any rank
Creator
9857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore ; Chuug...
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

koga151 wrote:

l0lx.....>.<.... gif mi any rank


???
Creator
33621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Deep in the Sea O...
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

koga151 wrote:

l0lx.....>.<.... gif mi any rank


Any rank heheheh YOU SURE!? lol
Moderator
43916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

blufire-ADP wrote:

Gambatte ne


thnx! i'll do my best!
Creator
9857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore ; Chuug...
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

Berna395 wrote:


blufire-ADP wrote:

Gambatte ne


thnx! i'll do my best!


=D
Student Councillor
2731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Strawberry land
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
I wanna be a Dorm coordinators
thx
Creator
9857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore ; Chuug...
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
Gambatte
Creator
33621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Deep in the Sea O...
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

phoebe-sunny108 wrote:

I wanna be a Dorm coordinators
thx


Done~ welcome to Gakuen CR
Creator
9857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore ; Chuug...
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

Dreadedkind wrote:


phoebe-sunny108 wrote:

I wanna be a Dorm coordinators
thx


Done~ welcome to Gakuen CR :D


Dorm coords must post in the dorm too
Creator
33621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Deep in the Sea O...
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

blufire-ADP wrote:


Dreadedkind wrote:


phoebe-sunny108 wrote:

I wanna be a Dorm coordinators
thx


Done~ welcome to Gakuen CR :D


Dorm coords must post in the dorm too


You do pleeaaasseee! the manga getting to good part >.<!
Moderator
43916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

blufire-ADP wrote:


Berna395 wrote:


blufire-ADP wrote:

Gambatte ne


thnx! i'll do my best!


=D


wat do i need to do to make the principals and teachers pick me?
Creator
9857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore ; Chuug...
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

Berna395 wrote:


blufire-ADP wrote:


Berna395 wrote:


blufire-ADP wrote:

Gambatte ne


thnx! i'll do my best!


=D


wat do i need to do to make the principals and teachers pick me?


Be active and invite more people. Active like in forms XD
Moderator
43916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

blufire-ADP wrote:


Berna395 wrote:


blufire-ADP wrote:


Berna395 wrote:


blufire-ADP wrote:

Gambatte ne


thnx! i'll do my best!


=D


wat do i need to do to make the principals and teachers pick me?


Be active and invite more people. Active like in forms XD


okay. you're quick in your response.
Moderator
10166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / outerspace
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
so we teachers will vote and decide to whom the student councils will be?
Creator
9857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore ; Chuug...
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

neon_09 wrote:

so we teachers will vote and decide to whom the student councils will be?


You can decide.. XD. But we just put them in first. If the teachers have complains about them or something, they may be out of SC if the teacher wants
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.