First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Marian Rivera the Pinay Marimar.
2159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

nicatotz wrote:


virgoako wrote:


guigui_tw wrote:

well she's pretty.
but she's a "KAPUSO"
so i can't say that i like her.
^^




i also agree with you!!!!




guigui_tw wrote:

well~~~what else can we do? ^_^ whatever aspects it would be, no one can beat ABS-CBN^_^



we're talking about Marian Rivera NOT GMA or ABS-CBN !!

btw she's pretty =]




i'm talking about the BEAUTIES between ABS-CBN and GMA.
can't u understand?
302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
she's pretty but pls give him a role that really fits her...i think her acting is not that good in marimar, she need more practice... no offense, just an opinion...
169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
marian rivera = i like her...
GMA's version of Marimar = i don't like...
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Asia- Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

teejheylike wrote:

marian rivera = i like her...
GMA's version of Marimar = i don't like...


i agree with you....hehehe....lolz...
169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
Marian is beautiful but PLEASE... we have already a LOT of Dyesebel and Darna.. I think we have had enough of those..

off-topic:
can't GMA have some originality and for the filipino people's sake could they quit it already with the DUMB Fantaserye and superheroes..
3510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
She's really pretty and I like her.
But then she's a kapuso and she's getting over rated again, like what happened to Angel Locsin...
2159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

teejheylike wrote:

marian rivera = i like her...
GMA's version of Marimar = i don't like...



DEFINITELY

2159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

teejheylike wrote:

Marian is beautiful but PLEASE... we have already a LOT of Dyesebel and Darna.. I think we have had enough of those..

off-topic:
can't GMA have some originality and for the filipino people's sake could they quit it already with the DUMB Fantaserye and superheroes..



DEFINITELY.
ALL OF THE SHOWS IN GMA ARE LOUSY!!!
PURO NALANG FANTASERYE.
eeeew~~~ang boring.
khit papano, hindi parin kayo magiging number 1 sa pilipinas.

5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Asia
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / pHilippiNes!!
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
actuALly,. em Not waTchinG da marimaR,. mariaN riveRA is a nice perSon,.
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / philippinEs
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
pretty... gling kumembot...
Posted 4/5/08

guigui_tw wrote:


nicatotz wrote:


virgoako wrote:


guigui_tw wrote:

well she's pretty.
but she's a "KAPUSO"
so i can't say that i like her.
^^




i also agree with you!!!!




guigui_tw wrote:

well~~~what else can we do? ^_^ whatever aspects it would be, no one can beat ABS-CBN^_^



we're talking about Marian Rivera NOT GMA or ABS-CBN !!

btw she's pretty =]




i'm talking about the BEAUTIES between ABS-CBN and GMA.
can't u understand?


oh come on!!
well,at least say directly that you're talking about the BEAUTIES between those two channel NOT
"no one can beat ABS-CBN !!!"
Posted 4/5/08

guigui_tw wrote:


teejheylike wrote:

Marian is beautiful but PLEASE... we have already a LOT of Dyesebel and Darna.. I think we have had enough of those..

off-topic:
can't GMA have some originality and for the filipino people's sake could they quit it already with the DUMB Fantaserye and superheroes..



DEFINITELY.
ALL OF THE SHOWS IN GMA ARE LOUSY!!!
PURO NALANG FANTASERYE.
eeeew~~~ang boring.
khit papano, hindi parin kayo magiging number 1 sa pilipinas.



well teejheylike you're right but...
guigui_tw please stop posing in this thread if you're talking about GMA...
post you're comments in the GMA or ABS-CBN threads...
this thread is all about MARIAN RIVERA girl...

166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / outer space
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
no comment


(im Kapamilya kasi. heheh.piz! Ü)
541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / mars.. haha
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

nicatotz wrote:


guigui_tw wrote:


nicatotz wrote:


virgoako wrote:


guigui_tw wrote:

well she's pretty.
but she's a "KAPUSO"
so i can't say that i like her.
^^




i also agree with you!!!!




guigui_tw wrote:

well~~~what else can we do? ^_^ whatever aspects it would be, no one can beat ABS-CBN^_^



we're talking about Marian Rivera NOT GMA or ABS-CBN !!

btw she's pretty =]




i'm talking about the BEAUTIES between ABS-CBN and GMA.
can't u understand?


oh come on!!
well,at least say directly that you're talking about the BEAUTIES between those two channel NOT
"no one can beat ABS-CBN !!!"


i agree with you!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.